Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others (32543 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine / NDLEA Recovers 8,268 Kilos Of Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk In Raids Across 7 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by dalass(f): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:
Na them ndi skull miners
Ndi accommodating tribe

Edo woman dey inside in the pictures o bros... NCAN association cannot talk because almost all the tribes are represented in the post grin

Grandma @53 years from Edo... grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Avast(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shukuma, do you know name can be changed but shapes of heads don't lie?

grin grin grin grin grin
You no go see heaven if you continue like this ooo. I dan laugh tire with your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Blake755: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Someone advised that the regular customers should start using different names. See how they took the advice sharperly.

But one thing always give them out, shape of the head. That one is a constant.
Evil no get tribe try dey get sense 🧠

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Mystic216: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
T
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by dalass(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Avast:

grin grin grin grin grin
You no go see heaven if you continue like this ooo. I dan laugh tire with your comment.

Your own comment self is hilarious 😂 grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by ogwumgbe: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Someone advised that the regular customers should start using different names. See how they took the advice sharperly.

In your NIN and BVN country? shut up hypocrites, google the only people killed by firing squad as a result drugs and you will crawl back to your shell in shame, and the irony is that Mr Buhari you worship so much is the person that killed them, buffon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by kozmokaz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rehabilitated ex boko haram fighter
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yorubas and drugs are like five and six

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Teeroyzimma: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
If say na Igbo, thread go reach 50 pages

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Emmastan291: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:
Na them ndi skull miners
Ndi accommodating tribe

Lol

Bro, you suppose don pass these trivial talks
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Truthdeypain: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
There is nothing like rehabilitated Boko Haram fighter.

Boko Haram people are set free, IPOB members are jailed.

The more I look into Nigeria, the less I see.

How many deceased people were sent to the afterlife by these so called deradicalized terrorists? Human beings who from tender age have been indoctrinated into the art of killing and maiming.

Most of them are usually absorbed into the army and sent not to the North where they belong, but down south, specifically the east, where if any needle drop, wetin go follow straight na massacre of an entire community. Operation python dance or operation shoot everything that moves na play.

And to think that "where is the cow" Asiwaju has come to cement the legacy of Buhari expect more empowerment programmes for bandits and terrorists. Many of them already seat in the coffers of power at Aso Rock. Contrary to what urchins will have you believe Asiwaju no go do shingbai for d kain matter na y na him b their Ace card for dat North, el rufai, and Co.

For East ba, You will be shot on sight if you are found with any bifaran sticker in your car or holding a biafra flag protesting peacefully, or as little as say you publicly say sth day suggests you support IPOB, it won't stop there dem go extend d massacre reach ur inmediate and extended family and den ur community, after the massacre dem go brand all man IPOB. In another world if you be BOKO pesin wen dem dem go carry you go one centre for maiduguri, feed you, bless you up, come release you enter society back, call am deradicalization. Make it make sense to me.

Nigeria is a country of one law and Constitution with varying applications. It is safer to be an Islamic fundamentalist terrorist and kill women and children upandan than to say even in whispers that you don't think Nigeria was designed to work and peacefully protest, before the sun sets special Boko Haram forces in uniform go don clear both people wey do d peaceful protest and people wey no sabi shi shi.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by NaBanga: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is this not the same natural cannabis, that is now legal across most of the Western world? tongue
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by KingofTheStreet: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Weed wey go give men joy nae ndlea dey showcase anyhow.. Even ndlea dey weed up

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by stepriho(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nemere2020:
Ex-Boko Haram fighter, traditional ruler, 35 others arrested for drug trafficking

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0v1GejSLTtXsTFhiTgTD38yyUuL8QPMLiKDn98HHACtFp5ygcqQPDyRRw6ogfuqg3l&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz
Where is Abba Kyaris picture and his offence. Stupid people only the poor face the law in Nigeria
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Uchefame(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are being paraded as drug traffickers while our politicians who have looted national treasury dry and made life miserable for the masses are being celebrated on the pages of Newspapers and televisions.

No normal human will like to involve in such dangerous business knowing very well the risk involved.

I'm sorry for whoever think Nigeria will be better someday.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Charlesedet: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Which federal character?
S.E was marginalized

Lolzz naija una like cruise

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Every Zone of NCAN is ably represented 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by madapcmod: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
A rehabilitated ex-fighter of the Boko Haram terror group, Alayi Madu and the traditional ruler of Kajola, a border community between Ondo and Edo state, Baale Akinola Adebayo are among 37 persons arrested over 2.2 tons of illicit drugs seized by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA

Rehabilitated Boko haram kor

Oba Adebayo ni

Yoruba ati Hausa collabo

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by tivta(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

danbroba shege banka ukwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
The arrest they make market cost now
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by TheBillyonaire: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Cannabis has no business being illegal. Our Musicians can not produce these wonderful music without putting their brainwaves on a certain threshold with Cannabis. Cannabis stimulates neuro-transmission and deprogrammes the nervous system. It is a magic treatment for alcohol discomfort.

Why would a dangerous drug like Alcohol be illegal and Cannabis illegal?

If we must imitate the Western world in all, then we should legalize LGBTQ
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Truthdeypain: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
ogwumgbe:

In your NIN and BVN country? shut up hypocrites, google the only people killed by firing squad as a result drugs and you will crawl back to your shell in shame, and the irony is that Mr Buhari you worship so much is the person that killed them, buffon

No too reason the racist matter. He's just trying to be funny. I think he succeeded sha. grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by saintkel(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

u r a tribal bigot....just cos u didn't see one up dia but ur brothers.....u don't want to bliv it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by faceLAGOS: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bastard NDELA,

Leave cannabis alone.

Are you guys blind to what other countries are doing with their own cannabis?

Set of unexposed lot!

I have panic attack sometimes because I suffer from anxiety & ptsd.

Cannabis helps a lot to stabilize my mood.

Fu(king bastard.

I go soon japa for una stoopid analog fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Truthdeypain: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Which federal character?
S.E was marginalized

Wetin b dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Mckandre(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shukuma, do you know name can be changed but shapes of heads don't lie?

Did you take a look at the shapes of their heads? If you did, your comment will be different.
keep denying ur brother/sisters.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by okoroemeka(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

why will every trend both positive and negative degenerate into tribal fisticuffs,every ethnicity and tribe in Nigeria has bad eggs and a Judas,some crimes are synonymous with a particular niche group,like drug dealing and trafficking is dominated by my brothers from the East,human parts dealership both freash,cooked,roasted or exhumed from graves and ritual killings are dominated by my fellow brothers in the west, terrorism,banditry,drug consumption and general misbehavour is found in the north,I am quite surprised to see my brothers from the west trying to muscle into the drug deals,does it mean that human parts and accessories are not moving market?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by Thomasankara(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
sad[/color]see Mrs iniobong eyes, she dey cry or her eyes don lerry[color=#770077]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others by olaeffect(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kai, I came to check the name of the traditional ruler and I am confused😭

I think there must be a mix-up somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos) / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.