Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble (1087 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by kingsways: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
The North has had Senate Presidency all through 8 years of Buhari

Saraki (Muslim) - NC - 4 Years
Lawan (Muslim) - NE - 4 Years

THE NEXT SENATE PRESIDENT MUST BE A CHRISTIAN AND MUST COME FROM SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH

Any person saying any other thing is simply being mischievous or simply looking for trouble

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by duro4chang(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
So you now agreed that Tinubu a southerner won the election?

7 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by funshint(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't think the SP going to NW will be feasible. They should be matured like their governors.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

THE NEXT SENATE PRESIDENT MUST BE A CHRISTIAN AND MUST COME FROM SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH

Any person saying any other thing is simply being mischievous or simply looking for trouble

It can go to NW or SE.
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by anonymous1759(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
angry
kingsways:

Remove SE Obi will give them their delusional mandate . Akpabio should be unopposed . Umahi deserves it but it's his first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by kingsways: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
So you now agreed that Tinubu a southerner won the election?

The court will kick Tinubu out

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Kayode1979: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
NOTHING FOR IPOB TERRORIST( I MEAN IGBOS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by kingsways: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kayode1979:

Tinubu is not Buhari. If Tinubu doesn't give Igbos anything, Igbos will kick him out of office
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by duro4chang(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

You are still in trauma right? The defeat you people suffered is still affecting you. The election has come and gone. Asiwaju has been elected. Akanbi is the president elect. Nothing can truncate the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Stop deceiving yourself. Tinubu will spend his full time as the president. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. The Jagaban himself. The game changer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by kingsways: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You are still in trauma right? The defeat you people suffered is still affecting you. The election has come and gone. Asiwaju has been elected. Akanbi is the president elect. Nothing can truncate the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Stop deceiving yourself. Tinubu will spend his full time as the president. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. The Jagaban himself. The game changer.

The court and heaven will decide for you

Haven't you heard it?? It's a concluded case, that throne doesn't belong Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by duro4chang(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

The court and heaven will decide for you

Haven't you heard it?? It's a concluded case, that throne doesn't belong Tinubu
Illusion!!! You are still in coma. You will soon face the reality. The pain you suffer as a result of the defeat of the election is still worrying you seriously aswear. Nothing can truncate the victory of Tinubu the president elect.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by kingsways: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Illusion!!! You are still in coma. You will soon face the reality. The pain you suffer as a result of the defeat of the election is still worrying you seriously aswear. Nothing can truncate the victory of Tinubu the president elect.

I am not worried because of what I know

You are the one who should be worried
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by duro4chang(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

I am not worried because of what I know

You are the one who should be worried
You are worried. You are in pain. You are wailing. You are crying. You are traumatized. The defeat was unexpected right? Kikikikikiki!

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Zandena(f): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is the foolishness you have been exhibiting with the Muslim-Muslim ticket and it came to pass. So shall this also come to pass!
Christians needs to be taught lesson especially those from the North and SE that you don't plant maize and harvest millet. You can't rebel against a political party because it fielded Muslim-Muslim ticket and the party triumphed in the polls and you start scampering for positions under the ticket you so much detested. You must be a joker in the desert!
APC should only concede one of the following positions to South/ South : SP or Speaker HoR, SGF or NSA, other positions should be distributed among SW and Muslim North!
Let see heaven fall!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Zincfingers: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

Tinubu is not Buhari. If Tinubu doesn't give Igbos anything, Igbos will kick him out of office
Lmao
The inconsequential yeebhoes grin

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by kingsways: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You are worried. You are in pain. You are wailing. You are crying. You are traumatized. The defeat was unexpected right? Kikikikikiki!

Talk to me in three months' time.....have you heard the story of he who laughs last
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Zincfingers: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zandena:
This is the foolishness you have been exhibiting with the Muslim-Muslim ticket and it came to pass. So shall this also come to pass!
Christians needs to be taught lesson especially those from the North and SE that you don't plant maize and harvest millet. You can't rebel against a political party because it fielded Muslim-Muslim ticket and the party triumphed in the polls and you start scampering for positions under the ticket you so much detested. You must be a joker in the desert!
APC should only concede one of the following positions to South/ South : SP or Speaker HoR, SGF or NSA, other positions should be distributed among SW and Muslim North!
Let see heaven fall!!!
I endorse this message

1 Like

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Ballmer: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Btw SE n SS APC who truly deserve it ?

Femmyfamous4u:

It can go to NW or SE.
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by raskymonojendor: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

Fixed.
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by raskymonojendor: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by duro4chang(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

Talk to me in three months' time.....have you heard the story of he who laughs last
I can assure you that you will wail for the next four years and beyond. You shall not excel. Wailer!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by willibounce1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

Ogun kill senate president from South East. Go a d be senate president of biafra.ud.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Chinjo2: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are not looking for any trouble. APC says there is nothing wrong with muslim muslim ticket so let the senate president go to the north.
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by VEXT: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
We Christians need nothing from tinubu....

Soon this country will be divided..

We can't stay with people that hate development and progress...
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by kingsways: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
I can assure you that you will wail for the next four years and beyond. You shall not excel. Wailer!

I excel in all I do; I'm just sorry for you who have no life aside from moving around like a pest on Nairaland. Chat me privately, I can dash you $10.000
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by Jlow2: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is the beginning of Islamic agenda,they will tell you its not in the Constitution, and nothing will happen, the christain that re been sidelined will help to enthron them.it's over for christains in nigeria, I heard an Islamic cleric saying christains re not up to 20% in nigeria,he got the guts because muslim muslim ticket stole the mandate
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by SIONKPO1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kayode1979:
Okay,have you eaten,poor boy
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by SenatePresdo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

We the SE doesn't need any Senate presidency.

They should even give their imaginary Senate Presidency to someone from Chad Republic.

Anything wey happen for Nigeria, na still General market.
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsways:

I excel in all I do; I'm just sorry for you who have no life aside from moving around like a pest on Nairaland. Chat me privately, I can dash you $10.000
You? I can see hunger and frustration in all you wrote. Successful people don't engage in foolishness.Post your account balance here. If you do people will be magnanimous to senyyou some cash.
Re: Northerners Campaigning For Senate Presidency Simply Looking For Trouble by techWriter3: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
So you now opted that politician a northerner won the election

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.

(1) (Reply)

NLC Suspends Planned Strike / Breached Security Protocol During Tinubu's Welcome In France / Reactions From The Torture Of A Man At Enugu For Violating Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.