Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Rain Water Collector Installation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rain Water Collector Installation (345 Views)

Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. / Samlite Roofing And Water Collector(pic) / Quality Water Collector At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Water Collector Installation by keeper303: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please anyone who has installed water collector in his/her house should help with the amount to pay Installer for a 4 bedroom bungalow. I just need an idea of how much to haggle the price to pay.
Re: Rain Water Collector Installation by frozen70(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
keeper303:
Please anyone who has installed water collector in his/her house should help with the amount to pay Installer for a 4 bedroom bungalow. I just need an idea of how much to haggle the price to pay.

The amount may not be the same because the building doesn't have the same dimension

So get as many installers as you want and go for the one with a fair price

Though it's sold per square meter

Then you pay for installation fees

1 Like

Re: Rain Water Collector Installation by keeper303: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
I know about disparities in dimensions and design and that there can't be fixed price for installation. All I want is a headwind on fair price to bargain
Re: Rain Water Collector Installation by keeper303: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
keeper303:
Re: Rain Water Collector Installation by keeper303: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=keeper303 post=121703559][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean BMW X6 (2020) / Aluminium Windows And Doors / Price drop���and pics �: One Plus Half Plot Of Land for Quick Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.