Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

This Is What APC Should Be Doing To Nigerians Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What APC Should Be Doing To Nigerians Now (242 Views)

Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What APC Should Be Doing To Nigerians Now by hotwax: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Do you agree with this?

Re: This Is What APC Should Be Doing To Nigerians Now by XY23: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
hotwax:
Do you agree with this?

Lol. It would take decades for the citizens of this country to catch up to the gimmicks of the political class. They have taken the poor masses back to 2015, and one can only anticipate another round of 8-year long misadventure. By then, many supporters on all political divides would have grown some gray hair. Some people actually think Nigerians can be free without paying any price (giving up tribalism, bigotry etc). Hopefully, when that time comes, it won't be too late.
Re: This Is What APC Should Be Doing To Nigerians Now by hotwax: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
XY23:

Lol. It would take decades for the citizens of this country to catch up to the gimmicks of the political class. They have taken the poor masses back to 2015, and one can only anticipate another round of 8-year long misadventure. By then, many supporters on all political divides would have grown some gray hair. Some people actually think Nigerians can be free without paying any price (giving up tribalism, bigotry etc). Hopefully, when that time comes, it won't be too late.

Politicians will be laughing at us right now.

I remember during endsars, majority of endsars protesters from my neighborhood were yorubas. Then we saw "Igbos organized endsars to burn down Lagos. Yoruba eronu". I was like what that fog?

Thats the tacticts...once Nigerians can burst this weapon, those politicians will loose their power.

1 Like

Re: This Is What APC Should Be Doing To Nigerians Now by XY23: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
hotwax:

Politicians will be laughing at us right now.

I remember during endsars, majority of endsars protesters from my neighborhood were yorubas. Then we saw "Igbos organized endsars to burn down Lagos. Yoruba eronu". I was like what that fog?

Thats the tacticts...once Nigerians can burst this weapon, those politicians will loose their power.

It has always been so. Every political movement for liberation must be given an ethnic/religious colouration by this same people. My pity is for the undiscerning majority who buy into it. Policy after policy by the government in power, many Nigerians are poorer today than they were in 2015. Sadly, in their forlorn state, many are still riled up in defence of the primordial sentiments (tribe or religion) promoted by politicians; against the pillars of social justice and common sense. I just can't stop laughing. What a country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nasir El-rufai’s Son Suggests Nyesom Wike Could Be Pdp’s Savior / March 18: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Taraba State - PDP / Aro Confederacy Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.