Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic (2293 Views)

JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips / BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles / How To Print Out JAMB Mop Up Examination Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by Lagoontimes: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Print New Improved NIN Slip –  You can print out and even laminate your Improved NIN Slip in plastic now and keep it as a handy physical means of identification which fits easily into your pocket, purse or wallet.

The QR code on the Slip makes it easy for its authenticity to be verified by other people scanning it using the NIMC MWS Mobile ID app on on their phones

The Improved NIN Slip with a QR code which can be printed out. Take care not to leave copies (photocopies, image scans, and so on) of your Improved NIN Slips with anyone else otherwise you leave them with copies of your NIN and verification QR code as well.

Read Step by step guides >>>
https://radiustimes.com/guides-to-print-new-improved-nin-slip-in-plastic/

Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by psucc(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good evening

Please can you help? I want to get a NIN registration centre in my place. Other guys I went to consult are not forthcoming. They see me as coming to take a ay their customers so no one is ready to give a lead.

What are the steps to getting started? Including the tools to be used.

Thanks
Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by juniorstar(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
You av said nothing..so how do I print the plastic I'd card

5 Likes

Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
How do i change from Paper to plastic?
Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by Mccallistas(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
How do i change from Paper to plastic?
Lamination
Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by Bash92(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
FuckYourFather:

You will first pay registration fee 10k to Nimc uba account 2076332991
then after that you screenshots it and call 08033469121 for more guidelines, it's really simple and easy after registration you can be allowed to get a shop and start registering people

Don’t fall for this scammer

5 Likes

Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by padi94(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
FuckYourFather:

then after that you screenshots it and call 08033469121 for more guidelines, it's really simple and easy after registration you can be allowed to get a shop and start registering people

UBA kee you there thief

6 Likes

Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by BigYash: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
FuckYourFather:

Fake account details..

4 Likes

Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by MrBroke(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
You are useless trying to fool who? Bum mf
Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by clerkent(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
People asking on how to get there nin on plastic. Do this

Download nimc app from playstore. login with you nin I'd .you will see a fee to pay either #1500.then download the nin as PDF to your phone.take it to any cyber cafe to print it on plastic as I'd card.

6 Likes

Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2023
This nin don tire me.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by FuckYourFather(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2023
BigYash:
Fake account details..
not fake trust me, it real nimc protocols to follow for becoming an agent
Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by BigYash: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2023
FuckYourFather:

not fake trust me, it real nimc protocols to follow for becoming an agent
Me trust you for this nairaland? Go collect back your money from the baba that did the jazz for you. Tell him the jazz didn't work..

1 Like

Re: Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic by petrusevents(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
how can i reprint my nin slip

(1) (Reply)

When Will Unilag Release Their 2nd Supplementary List? / Oou 2nd Batch Admission List / Lasu To Release 2011/2012 Supplementary List Before Nov 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.