Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Igbos Use Your Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Use Your Head (820 Views)

Sir Warrior Song Igbos Use To Heal From The Genoside Against Them After The War / Yes Nigeria Divided Igbos But Igbos Use Their Hand To Divide Themselves Even Mor / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Use Your Head by lorenzobanks(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
I really don't know why igbos are acting anyhow. Why do you guys keep provoking people to revolt against you? I have many Igbo friends but, this election have made them start acting like enemy. My family have history of non tribalism, but recent event have prompted them to ask about the motives of Igbos. You guys should not provock Yoruba. They are the only people that can protect you in Nigeria if things goes wrong.

Don't loose your south Alias because of Yoruba internal issue. Stay your line.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Bornbiafra: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
You are an illiterate....only one reason the way you do

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Moh247: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
cool

You can't reason with sentimental people... You drive their emotions through pain

The North understand this very well, same as the SouthSouth

When Wike wanted Ibos to behave themselves in Oyigbo when they where claiming it to be Obigbo, he gave them no mercy adult home training

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by mployer(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Igbos are blessed people.

Blessings attract envy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by oyin44: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
You never know them..

You know what..Go and ask ur father much about them..force him to tell you the truth about them..

lorenzobanks:
I really don't know why igbos are acting anyhow. Why do you guys keep provoking people to revolt against you? I have many Igbo friends but, this election have made them start acting like enemy. My family have history of non tribalism, but recent event have prompted them to ask about the motives of Igbos. You guys show not provock Yoruba. They are the only people that can protect you in Nigeria if things goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by jmoore(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:
I really don't know why igbos are acting anyhow. Why do you guys keep provoking people to revolt against you? I have many Igbo friends but, this election have made them start acting like enemy. My family have history of non tribalism, but recent event have prompted them to ask about the motives of Igbos. You guys show not provock Yoruba. They are the only people that can protect you in Nigeria if things goes wrong.

The audacity of someone using his anus to reason, advising Igbo people to use their heads.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by system21: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Those living in lagos should vote for those who they believe will govern them well, nothing concern Igbo people with your lagos politics. When you were rejoicing that lagos state has highest number of registered vote according to INEC what where you expecting? You said that their vote is inconsequential but you are here crying blue murder. Go and mend Nigeria constitution to stop non indigenes from voting during election

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Millimann: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please, what exactly did they do, let's start from there.
You never mentioned where they did wrong.

lorenzobanks:

Claiming Lagos is no man's land. Trying to divide Yoruba with indigenous rubbish talk and Yoruba Christian and Muslim religious talk. See, we see that you guys does not like Us and want problems in the south west. The labour candidate ordinarily would not be an issue, but you guys have now draw our beam light on him and discovered that his your project not about competence.

Honestly, you sound incoherent, like a goat on ovulation heat.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by lorenzobanks(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Millimann:

Please, what exactly did they do, let's start from there.
You never mentioned where they did wrong.

Claiming Lagos is no man's land. Trying to divide Yoruba with indigenous rubbish talk and Yoruba Christian and Muslim religious talk. See, we see that you guys does not like Us and want problems in the south west. The labour candidate ordinarily would not be an issue, but you guys have now draw our beam light on him and discovered that his your project not about competence.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by system21: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:

Do you want those living and paying their taxes in lagos not to vote for those who will protect their interests? These things you guys are asking for will require constitutional amendment o.
These claim of Lagos as no man's land is stale already. Go and hustle o so that your children will not ask you why you did not buy land in lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Buckeyemedia1: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:
I really don't know why igbos are acting anyhow. Why do you guys keep provoking people to revolt against you? I have many Igbo friends but, this election have made them start acting like enemy. My family have history of non tribalism, but recent event have prompted them to ask about the motives of Igbos. You guys should not provock Yoruba. They are the only people that can protect you in Nigeria if things goes wrong.

You are wasting your time, they claim they have ears, but will not listen.
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by jmoore(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:

Seun Kuti said Lagos is not Yoruba land. Is he from Igbo?

Igbo have no problem with you. Visit the nearest psychiatric hospital before the madness fully develops.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by system21: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You are wasting your time, they claim they have ears, but will not listen.
What exactly did you people want from Igbos living in lagos? Please can you state it here so we can have meaningful discussion

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by system21: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
jmoore:

Seun Kuti said Lagos is not Yoruba land. Is he from Igbo?

Igbo have no problem with you. Visit the nearest psychiatric hospital before the madness fully develops.
People are discussing how they can better their lives some are discussing tribe as if every Igbo man are living in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Winneepye: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
system21:

What exactly did you people want from Igbos living in lagos? Please can you state it here so we can have meaningful discussion
They should conduct themselves peacefully as other economic migrants. while respecting the culture and politics of their host community.
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by MILLERMannn: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Winneepye:

They should conduct themselves peacefully as other economic migrants. while respecting the culture and politics of their host community.
Ok
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Winneepye:

You are yet to stated exactly what they did wrong, with clear evidence..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Winneepye: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
MILLERMannn:

If that is the case, give us Biafra and leave us alone.
Tell your senators and house of representative members to present it at the house. You will be granted.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by jmoore(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Winneepye:

Migrants? Epitome of ignorance!!

Lagos is Nigeria. You guys obviously should go back to school so you can understand the constitution better.

Seun Kuti that said Lagos is not Yoruba land is from Enugu abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:

Abeg shut up. Do you know what it means to exercise your voting rights as a Nigerian?

What do you mean by this nonsense?

Someone that wants to exercise his voting right is provoking you? You should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Winneepye: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
jmoore:

Migrants? Epitome of ignorance!!

Lagos is Nigeria. You guys obviously should go back to school so you can understand the constitution better.

Seun Kuti that said Lagos is not Yoruba land is from Enugu abi?
i

Nobody is stopping you from staying anywhere in Nigeria. it is just that the moment your activities start to constitute a nuisance to your host community you will be reminded of your state of origin. Nigeria constitution does not recognise state of residence.
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Winneepye:
i

Nobody is stopping you from staying anywhere in Nigeria. it is just that the moment your activities start to constitute a nuisance to your host community you will be reminded of your state of origin. Nigeria constitution does not recognise state of residence.

The name you skipped is SEUN KUTI. Go and cure your hypocrisy!!

No tout has the audacity to tell Nigerians where they should stay or not.
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Aldol: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:
Leave them , their eyes will clear when it's too late. Yoruba who happens to be their only lifeline in Nigeria is who they are provoking and take as enemies.

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Aldol: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:
Leave them , their eyes will clear when it's too late. Yoruba who happens to be their only lifeline in Nigeria is who they are provoking and take as enemies.

Yoruba their only life line for that matter. Their eyes will soon clear
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by system21: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Winneepye:

What do you mean by conduct themselves peacefully. I have never heard where a Yoruba person complaining that his Igbo neighbour is intimidating him/her or disobeying the community law where he/she resides as far as I'm aware Yorubas are still conducting their traditional practices even in areas dominated by Igbo
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by system21: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Winneepye:

Tell your senators and house of representative members to present it at the house. You will be granted.
You will also need to tell your senators to amend the constitution to stop economic migrants (according to you) from voting in a state where they reside

1 Like

Re: Igbos Use Your Head by Kagawa10: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
system21:

Do you want those living and paying their taxes in lagos not to vote for those who will protect their interests? These things you guys are asking for will require constitutional amendment o.
These claim of Lagos as no man's land is stale already. Go and hustle o so that your children will not ask you why you did not buy land in lagos

Dangote Otetola, Adenuga etc are not talking about tax but useless 2by 2 shop OSU owners? As if you pay tax to begin with. Igbo are notorious for not paying tax. Go and ask soludo for example. And Take your useless tax to your OSU land!
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by nabiz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
mployer:
Igbos are blessed people.

Blessings attract envy.
IF NO BODY TALKS ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE NOBODY
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by MILLERMannn: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Winneepye:

That is good.
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by gidgiddy: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
lorenzobanks:

How are Igbos provoking Yorubas?
Re: Igbos Use Your Head by 00FFT00(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu urchins,
una cup go soon full.
Very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TWEEPS: My Humble Question To The Entire Yoruba Tribe Of Nigeria / Yes Daddy: Where Is Rufai Oseni? / Chimamanda Criticises ‘two-facedness’ Of US Government In African Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.