Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More (1954 Views)

Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation / Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Vkeyzz01(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
The Membership Club
#EndSARS Dashboard
PT Hausa
About Us
Advert Rates
Careers
Contact Us
Digital Store
Sunday, March 12, 2023

Premium Times Nigeria
Home
2023 Elections
News
Investigations
Business
Opinion
Health
Agriculture
Arts/Life
Sports
LIVE VIDEO
Home2023 ElectionsNewsInvestigationsBusinessOpinionHealthAgricultureArts/LifeSportsLIVE VIDEO
BUA Group Ad
FILE: INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu. Photo; FACBOOK/INECNIGERIA
FILE: INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu. Photo; FACBOOK/INECNIGERIA

APC gives INEC ultimatum over document needed for election tribunal
The party has threatened to mount a blockade at INEC office in Port Harcourt, if its request was not granted at the expiration of the ultimatum.
BySaviour Imukudo March 11, 2023 Reading Time: 2 mins read

The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State has given INEC headquarters 72 hours ultimatum to direct its Rivers State office to release documents needed by the party to lodge a case at the Election Petition Tribunal.

INEC had announced the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as winners of the three senate seats and nine out of the 12 House of Representatives seats in the state during the election.

The APC and the Labour Party candidates won one House of Representatives seat each while the result of Port Harcourt Federal Constituency 2 was suspended, this newspaper earlier reported.

But the APC, which is challenging the outcome of the 25 February National Assembly polls in the state, claimed its candidates won the elections and that their “mandate were stolen.”

The party has threatened to mount a blockade at INEC office in Port Harcourt, if its request was not granted at the expiration of the ultimatum.

APC spokesperson in the state, Darlington Nwauju, issued the threat in a statement in Port Harcourt on Friday.

Mr Nwauju accused INEC head of operations in Rivers State, Mike Odeh of conniving with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state to frustrate the APC efforts in getting the necessary documents needed to facilitate its case at the tribunal.

“May we put on record that the APC in Rivers State had applied for the Certified True Copies (CTCs) of forms EC8A, EC8B, EC8C and other documents incidental to the recently conducted National Assembly elections in the state in which results were mutilated and or forged in favour of the PDP in areas where our party clearly won and our candidates should have been declared winners if INEC had kept its promise of uploading results from the polling units to the iREV portal.

SIM PDP AD

TEXEM Advert
“Instructively, the said Head of Operations, Mr Odeh, against both the civil service rules, INEC guidelines and the provisions of the Electoral Act 2022 (as amended) has consciously and viciously erected a wall to ensure he frustrates the moves of the APC in Rivers State to retrieve the stolen mandates of our National Assembly candidates by refusing to release the relevant documents earlier listed, which are at the heart of prosecuting our petitions at the Elections Petitions Tribunal, knowing too well that election petitions are sue generis or time bound,” Mr Nwauju said.

Mr Nwauju said the party has lost confidence in Mr Odeh, adding that he has refused to release documents to it despite approval granted the party to access the said documents by the state’s Resident Electoral Commissioner and Administrative Officer of the commission in the state.

“The APC in Rivers State has lost confidence in the Head of Operations, Mr Mike Odeh and demands his immediate investigation and prosecution for single-handedly uprooting the independence status of the INEC,” Mr Nwauju said.

Spokesperson for the PDP in the state, Sydney Gbara, did not respond to a call and text message for comments when contacted.

PREMIUM TIMES could not reach Mr Odeh, head of operations in Rivers INEC office for comments at the time of filing this report.

Share this:
TwitterFacebookWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailPrint
Support PREMIUM TIMES' journalism of integrity and credibility
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to PREMIUM TIMES, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.
DONATE

READ MORE
Premium Times
24m
Cash Crunch: CPPE calls on Buhari to intervene
Company blames insufficient power allocation for unstable- electricity- supply-
Share Story
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
Telegram
WhatsApp
Copy
About
Login

TEXT AD: Call Willie - +2348098788999

NAHCON State AD NAHCON Tour Operator AD NAHCON Cargo Operator AD
Kogi AD

Unsold Dubai Villas In 2022 Price Might Be Cheaper Than You Think!
Dubai Villas | Search Ads
|
Sponsored
How Much Does Villas in Dubai Cost? Price Might Surprise You
|
Sponsored
Beachfront Apartments In Dubai Price Might Surprise You.
Dubai Emaar Properties| Search Ads
|
Sponsored

If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Arthrazex
|
Sponsored

PT Mag Campaign AD

Previous Post
Pressure ti wa, but we meuve, By Toyin Falola
Next Post
Police rescue 14 kidnapped victims in Zamfara
Saviour Imukudo
Saviour Imukudo
More News
Muda Yusuf, director of CPPE
Cash Crunch: CPPE calls on Buhari to intervene
MARCH 12, 2023
Nigeria Police officers
How police ‘intervene’ in civil case as court remands five siblings within hours
MARCH 12, 2023
Kaduna State map [PHOTO CREDIT: Intelligent CIO]
Police confirm fresh attacks on Southern Kaduna
MARCH 12, 2023
Entrance of University of Calabar (UNICAL)
Election: UNICAL announces new resumption date
MARCH 12, 2023
Senator Uba Sani [PHOTO CREDIT: @IsaOzo]
Elections: Kaduna APC guber candidate pledges to empower women, youths
MARCH 12, 2023
Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, presidential candidates for the PDP and APC.
Presidential Election: Why Tinubu lost Northern Nigerian states to Atiku
MARCH 12, 2023
LEAVE COMMENT

Our Digital Network
PT Hausa
Election Centre
Human Trafficking Investigation
Centre for Investigative Journalism
National Conference
Press Attack Tracker
PT Academy
Dubawa
LeaksNG
Campus Reporter
Resources
Oil & Gas Facts
List of Universities in Nigeria
LIST: Federal Unity Colleges in Nigeria
NYSC Orientation Camps in Nigeria
Nigeria’s Federal/States’ Budgets since 2005
Malabu Scandal Thread
World Cup 2018
Panama Papers Game
Projects & Partnerships
AUN-PT Data Hub
#EndSARS Dashboard
Parliament Watch
Panama Papers
AGAHRIN
#PandoraPapers
Paradise Papers
Our Digital Network About Us Resources Projects Data & Infographics
DONATE
All content is Copyrighted © 2023 The Premium Times, Nigeria

Search...

Home
2023 Elections
News
Investigations
Health
Agriculture
Arts/Life
Sports
#EndSARS Dashboard
AUN-PT Data Hub
Projects
Opinion
PT Hausa
The Membership Club
DONATE
About Us
Advert Rates
Dubawa NG
Careers
Digital Store
Contact Us
All content is Copyrighted © 2023 The Premium Times, Nigeria

Fayose writes Tinubu, says danger lies ahead
Premium Times Nigeria
Atiku congratulates Tinubu, says emergence of former Lagos governor “a hard-fought contest”
Mr Tinubu defeated 14 other contestants to emerge as the winner of the APC presidential primary election on Wednesday.Mr Tinubu defeated 14 other contestants to emerge as the winner of the APC presidential primary election on Wednesday.
Premium Times Nigeria

You might be interested in the content above
bet9ja.com
|
Sponsored
2023: Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso dismiss poll result, say Peter Obi can only win on social media
An opinion poll recently conducted on the forthcoming presidential election had projected the LP candidate, Peter Obi, as the...
Premium Times Nigeria
Unsold Dubai Villas In 2022 Price Might Be Cheaper Than You Think!
|
Sponsored
Buhari signs bill limiting tenures of vice presidents, deputy governors who succeed principals
A Nigerian can no longer take the oath of office of president or governor more than twice under any condition.
Premium Times Nigeria

2 Shares

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Everything about Labour party and Obi is lie, provocation, intimidation, mischief, falsehood, mudsling and character assassination.

7 Likes

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Nwodosis(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Everything about Labour party and Obi is lie, provocation, intimidation, mischief, falsehood, mudsling and character assassination.
Did I hear you say Obi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Koralords: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
It's was just a few minutes ago I saw the actual plateau state result I was believing the fake news that obi had over a million votes there

2 Likes

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Koralords:

It's was just a few minutes ago I saw the actual plateau state result I was believing the fake news that obi had over a million votes there
Obi himself is a pathological liar. His gullible followers dwell on lies, falsehood and intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Denoh68: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
OGA EYES ARE OPENING TO ALL YOUR HATE AND TRIBALISM.HERE IN BENIN CITY, PEOPLE ARE CONFIRMING IT.MUMU PEOPLE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by hotwax: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:

you post this on all threads...

duro4change...your sai barbar put us in this mess...you people have still not repented...

why are you pharao...why do you hate nigeria as such?
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Denoh68:
OGA EYES ARE OPENING TO ALL YOUR HATE AND TRIBALISM.HERE IN BENIN CITY, PEOPLE ARE CONFIRMING IT.MUMU PEOPLE.
Always playing victim mentality.Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Denoh68: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Always playing victim mentality.Kikikikiki
YOU ARE SELLING FAKE IDENTITY TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW YOUR TYPE.YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT EDUCATED.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Freshtruth(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sense no dey d head again
Stop disgracing obi pls
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Denoh68:
YOU ARE SELLING FAKE IDENTITY TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW YOUR TYPE.YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT EDUCATED.
If at this stage you called me uneducated then I will say your education is a waste. You actually passed through school but didn't allow school to pass through you. You are pained because I have been trying to expose you lies and falsehood. There is nothing truthful in Labor Party as well as Obi. Everything about them is based on falsehood, insult, intimidation, provocation and all sorts of mischief.

1 Like

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Denoh68: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
If at this stage you called me uneducated then I will say your education is a waste. You actually passed through school but didn't allow school to pass through you. You are pained because I have been trying to expose you lies and falsehood. There is nothing truthful in Labor Party as well as Obi. Everything about them is based on falsehood, insult, intimidation, provocation and all sorts of mischief.
YOU SEE WHY I SAID YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED,IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD SOMPLY IGNORE MY MESSAGE. BUT YOU SIMPLY SHOWED YOUR FOOLISHNESS BY REPLYING ME.HMMMMMMM YOU ARE UNEDUCATED YARI BANZA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Denoh68:
YOU SEE WHY I SAID YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED,IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD SOMPLY IGNORE MY MESSAGE. BUT YOU SIMPLY SHOWED YOUR FOOLISHNESS BY REPLYING ME.HMMMMMMM YOU ARE UNEDUCATED YARI BANZA.
Mr Educated kindly go through what you have written. It is full of errors.

1 Like

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Denoh68: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Mr Educated kindly go through what you have written. It is full of errors.
WHEN TYPING, ERRORS ARE INEVITABLE SIR,YOU STILL SHOW HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Denoh68:
WHEN TYPING, ERRORS ARE INEVITABLE SIR,YOU STILL SHOW HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ARE
I was just trying to show you that your education is a waste. A JS1 student can write better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Denoh68: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
I was just trying to show you that your education is a waste. A JS1 student can write better than you.
THAT'S ANOTHER FOOLISH ASSERTION,I DIDN'T JUDGE YOU THROUGH YOUR WRITINGS,I JUDGED YOU THROUGH YOUR CLUELESSNESS IN NIGERIA'S POLITICS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Denoh68:
THAT'S ANOTHER FOOLISH ASSERTION,I DIDN'T JUDGE YOU THROUGH YOUR WRITINGS,I JUDGED YOU THROUGH YOUR CLUELESSNESS IN NIGERIA'S POLITICS.
Gibberish!!!

1 Like

Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Lovelive: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Can you see yourself (APC/Tinubu) in this mirror?

duro4chang:
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Lovelive:
Can you see yourself (APC/Tinubu) in this mirror?

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity. Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi Omo olodo ide.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Lovelive: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Is that all ?

You buy fuel at the same price I buy mine so ...

duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity. Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi Omo olodo ide.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2023
Lovelive:
Is that all ?

You buy fuel at the same price I buy mine so ...

Tinubu will do you well. We know you are frustrated. We will take care of you all.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Lovelive: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Have you taken care of ur our frustrated life?

duro4chang:
Tinubu will do you well. We know you are frustrated. We will take care of you all.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lovelive:
Have you took care of ur our frustrated life?

I know how you feel. Take heart. I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect will do something meaningful about you. There is a special package for you and other zombies.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Lovelive: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
See yourself in that mirror you are holding.

I am not miserable and I am not jobless. Right now I am in Okeaje market in Ijebu-Ode doing something meaningful for myself and my beautiful kids/wife that will come back from school at 3pm and joint me here.

duro4chang:
I know how you feel. Take heart. I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect will do something meaningful about you. There is a special package for you and other zombies.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lovelive:
See yourself in that mirror you are holding.

I am not miserable and I am not jobless. Right now I am in Okeaje market in Ijebu-Ode doing something meaningful for myself and my beautiful kids/wife that will come back from school at 3pm and joint me here.

If actually you are doing something profitable continue doing it. Don't engage in unprofitable venture. Don't labour in vain. Face your job. We are going to reward all hardworking people. Take it easy.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Lovelive: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Empty as usual

duro4chang:
If actually you are doing something profitable continue doing it. Don't engage in unprofitable venture. Don't labour in vain. Face your job. We are going to reward all hardworking people. Take it easy.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lovelive:
Empty as usual

Successful people have no time for frivolities. They have no time for hatred. They have no time for beer parlour talk. They have no time to waste.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by Lovelive: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Still empty
duro4chang:
Successful people have no time for frivolities. They have no time for hatred. They have no time for beer parlour talk. They have no time to waste.
Re: Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More by duro4chang(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lovelive:
Still empty
You are not what you claimed you are. Kikikikikiki!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chicago Radio Slams INEC, Says No Drug Lord Can Be President In US (video) / Biafra Black Marine Attacked Oil Workers In Gulf Of Guinea Kill 2 - Pics / Fact: Abuja Has Largest & Most Expensive Luxury Government Convoys In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.