Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS (22200 Views)

Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by adonainana: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
Angrygoat:
You are a nobody,no need to exchange banters with u.

sha calm down bro, i never said i was anybody, i only corrected your mistake and pointed it out that cellphones can be tracked because you intially said the only time youve ever seen it before was in movies.

Thank God you know better now,
we learn everyday, even me self what i dont know, I am open to learning everyday

The world is your stepping stone bro, you are blessed
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Angrygoat: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Free me guy. You are a zombie. Now move on. Dont mention me any more.
adonainana:

sha calm down bro, i never said i was anybody, i only corrected your mistake and pointed it out that cellphones can be tracked because you intially said the only time youve ever seen it before was in movies.

Thank God you know better now,
we learn everyday, even me self what i dont know, I am open to learning everyday

The world is your stepping stone bro, you are blessed
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Yekeensalam(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Grown up man with no sense 😜

Tinubu urchins have done it again.
Tinubu right now wink[/quote]
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by MT: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/armed-robbers-invade-ibadan-community-operate-with-pos/?amp

No armed robbers will operate with POS.

The security agencies will be licking their lips in delight.

Sensational news
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Porksupplyib: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
yinkus6750:
Security is not 9nly for government.
Landlord associations should have local vigilantes that must be connected to the Area Police Command
If we all concerned, we can protect ourselves.
Wonder how the POS account can't be traced .
In this 20th century

I tire o. It is amazing! The system is so porous to allow crime go unchecked. Imagine the effrontery
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Etranshub(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
blahc007:

U jus colet the word from my mouth....this one no sopoz hard police naa...that's one of the good thing about this cashless policy.

Kidnappers no fit colet ransom with transfers....robbers no go see better cash steal...and so on..

Unfortunately, we can't still trust Nigerian police with such simple cases...they know how to make simple things look difficult and ambiguous,mek dem for see moni colet.
exactly why i said if they wont to do their job grin
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by goodluck3208: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
It's well with Nigerians
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by babygirljoy: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Princewell2012(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
And we have security agents, even with a traceable proof, they will still not work.
They don't use their own sim for registration. Police will only arrest an innocent person. That's why if you lost your sim or ATM block it or report to the nearest police station
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Emmanuel909090: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Princewell2012:

They don't use their own sim for registration. Police will only arrest an innocent person. That's why if you lost your sim or ATM block it or report to the nearest police station

They used a pos, a pos has an account attached to it.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by winner37(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Advancement in technology has become crises now ..
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Princewell2012(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

They used a pos, a pos has an account attached to it.
You're right, but account with fake registration can not be traced correctly.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Emmanuel909090: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Princewell2012:

You're right, but account with fake registration can not be traced correctly.

There was a country
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Jacob03(f): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Seriously can't even believe this
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by kingsceemark(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
ridwintin89:

senseless post, who born this slowpoke.I think this useless being not suppose to live,because u cause more havoc and hatered with ur comment.
some comment on this forum is increasing my hatred for igbo day in day out.Dont pray for war because I will never pity any igbo at sight

Vastard, so you see everybody who comments against the yoru-bastardized people as an igbo person? Iiiiiidiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by lexy2014: 3:26am On Mar 14, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/armed-robbers-invade-ibadan-community-operate-with-pos/?amp

Then the case is as good as solved. Is it not as simple as checking which POS debited the victims and the account linked to the POS?😄😀😀😂 I forgot that we are in Nigeria

I thought were were told naira redesign will reduce crime? (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠) Wetin happen?
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 14, 2023
abidem4real:

In a country where there is functional police force, this kind of issue would be the simplest to handle because the account to which all these funds were transferred must surely be traceable and the culprits captured regardless of whether the fund must have been immediately withdrawn by them(the robbers) or not.
But unfortunately, in this country, nothing tangible would be heard of it eventually.

Police self get POS
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by waterpouroverfl: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2023
ridwintin89:

senseless post, who born this slowpoke.I think this useless being not suppose to live,because u cause more havoc and hatered with ur comment.
some comment on this forum is increasing my hatred for igbo day in day out.Dont pray for war because I will never pity any igbo at sight

No problem

Push for referendum
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by abidem4real: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Skyview01:

Police self get POS
I submit!🏃🏃🏃🏃

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=ridwintin89 post=121692142]

What of their ladies
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Robbers no dey fvck again?

Well, that's good sha but I have a girlfriend (f) who prays for robbers to come and attack their house and have sex with her. She claimed she had only experience orgasm through a sex with an armed robber

Na be say that your girlfriend needs serious prayer
How on earth person go dey pray bad for herself. She no even know if she go get sexual transmitted disease or the robber fit even kpai one of her relatives
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
seunlayi:

“Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.”
"birds of a feather flock together"

God should heal the World

The girl need deliverance
How she go dey pray make robbers attack them because of sex

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
okonsua:
do you mean it,are you serious?

Lol
Shey you want go disguise as robber make you give the gal orgasm
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by ridwintin89(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=121731488][/quote] They are useful,don't go there
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Cromagnon: 5:27am On Mar 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Are you sure will live till next year? grin
Yet can't even write complete sentence?
Dunno why you're praying for your death
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by Cromagnon: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Are you sure you will live till next year? grin

Nzeogwu is dead
Ojukwu is dead
Zik and ekweme dead
No be beg una still de beg?
Decades after
Same behaviour =same result
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Cromagnon:

Nzeogwu is dead
Ojukwu is dead
Zik and ekweme dead
No be beg una still de beg?
Decades after
Same behaviour =same result

E be like say my tackle pain you well well, this one you reply after days. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River State Government Declares 35 Persons Wanted For Cultism / Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.