Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA (17949 Views)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Islie: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2023

The Managing Director of Messrs Caniz Ltd, Dr Austin Izagbo, has been honoured by the Daily Independent Newspapers for returning N75 million overpaid to his company.

Dr Izagbo, a Delta-born politician, commended the newspaper for recognising his integrity.

He said, “I appreciate the award given to me for returning N75 million overpaid by Federal Government Agency, NIMASA for a contract executed by my Company Messrs Caniz Ltd.

“The award is a call for me to do more and also encourage other Nigerians that there is a reward for doing what is right”

He said the award has elicited great commendation from many Nigerians, especially at a time like this in Nigeria where it is common knowledge that Politicians and Corporate chieftains are perceived by the larger society as corrupt and common criminals.

https://punchng.com/man-honoured-for-returning-n75m-overpaid-by-nimasa/?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by pdppower: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Well done sir. This is the type of leader Nigeria needs, not some selfish and self centered idiots

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Advancedpenis: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nice one

But if na me I go chop am clean mouth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin.

Awon royal citizen

I pledge to Nigeria my Country

To be faithful, loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria with all my strength.

But I won't. Cause Nigeria,will not serve me in return.
Take Joseph Oladosu-Dosu

Sunday Bada

And other respected pass heroes for example. They were all neglected during their bad days.

So if you are doing anything for Nigerians and Nigeria, you're on your own.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Adams098765: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kudos at least you don't have the blood of INEC in you.

6 Likes

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Candidlady: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
sad

if it were to be people from that region where all their roofs are brown. where their ladies get smashed over noodles and a bottle of pepsi. where their young boys would drop out of school just to get a degree in he_ad minning.. where their old men would pretend to be a prophet just to lay with an ungerage girl.. where their women would do anything just to make their skin fair or the colour of over ripe agade ... idoubt if those ones are gonna think of returning the money...

kudos to you sir

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Ikpaitid: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
No IPOB man would return that money, the people are criminals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Advancedpenis: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ikpaitid:

This particular comment here on nairaland was the very reason Wakill chased your people to Benin republic

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by QQIA: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jeon:
grin.

Awon royal citizen

I pledge to Nigeria my Country

To be faithful, loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria with all my strength.

How can an average Nigerian even serve Nigeria with all Their strength when they are hungry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Spandau: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

The future is sad

1 Like

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by YungINchrist: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin grin
Adams098765:
Kudos at least you don't have the blood of INEC in you.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by kokoA(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
If it's one prof like that he'd tell NIMASA to go to court.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Ikpaitid: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Advancedpenis:

This particular comment here on nairaland was the very reason Wakill chased your people to Benin republic

2 Likes

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Ikpaitid: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Owo uneghe, unfortunately for you,my tribe has no connection with Benin Republic. Ino mkpo.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by TotoGame(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Z
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by omowolewa: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2023
Honorable
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Etranshub(m): 5:04am On Mar 13, 2023
I throwaway salute for sucb a man... If we have 100 of such a man amidst our politicians naija would be paradise on earth

3 Likes

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Pearlwhite: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Ikpaitid:
empty skull with smart phone
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by EngrOloye: 5:19am On Mar 13, 2023
He is not new to me.I have a big previledge to work for him as an IT consultant... I have been working for him and the entire family for the past 20 years till date... Those are the things I learnt from him I mean faithful, sincerity, and humility.I used to call him dad...because I knew the period very well then.... Sir keep it up. God bless u sir...

16 Likes

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by southsouthking(m): 5:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Mm
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by appini: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2023
This story is not complete
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Olatara(f): 5:28am On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

if it were to be people from that region where all their roofs are brown. where their ladies get smashed over noodles and a bottle of pepsi. where their young boys would drop out of school just to get a degree in he_ad minning.. where their old men would pretend to be a prophet just to lay with an ungerage girl.. where their women would do anything just to make their skin fair or the colour of over ripe agade ... idoubt if those ones are gonna think of returning the money...

kudos to you sir
Yorubas right?

I bet you live all your in the South West for you to know these.

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by immortalmortal: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Sad truth is someone else will chop the money.
That over payment should be investigated properly... They probably over paid him so they could corner him and collect their cut... Who knows?

3 Likes

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Emmastan291: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2023
It takes discipline and courage.
Kudos to him...
Stolen bread might be sweet but it doesn't last..

2 Likes

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Candidlady: 6:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Olatara:
Yorubas right?

I bet you live all your in the South West for you to know these.

Hypocrite!

you dont have to live somewhere to know their ways of life

and yeah who told you iwas talking bout south west undecided

dont let The guilt eat you up.
do have a lovely week

2 Likes

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Very Good..

Things like this makes me to still have hope and faith in Some Of THE PEOPLE, of our country..

The only sad reality is that:
It's really very hard to spot the good people from the crowd.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Emuforlife1: 6:05am On Mar 13, 2023
K
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by victorazy(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

kudos to you sir

Eleyi gidi gon grin

1 Like

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by airsaylongcome: 6:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Lol. Ada and Oby's dad
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by airsaylongcome: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Ikpaitid:

If IPOB means Igbo, know that the man is an Igbo man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.