Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co (365 Views)

President Buhari Swears-In 7 Board Members Of ICPC / Employment Slots Scandal: SERAP Calls On ICPC, EFCC To Probe Senate, MDAs / President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by TheEndless: 6:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Intelligent discourse only. (Not rants from APC fanboys and Afon.já Mozulem pigs 🐷)

I really would like to know what the moral justification would be for the continued existence of the ICPC, the EFCC and other so called anti-corruption enforcement agents is under a Tinubu presidency.

It is glaring even to a one year old that the most brazen act of corruption which was done with the utmost impunity was done against us on February 25th forcing the most corrupt man in Nigeria and most likely the world down our throats.

I mean should ICPC and EFCC continue to exist? They’re clearly not doing their jobs and will most likely be shut down when Tinubu, if God willing is sworn in.

Fyi… Afon.já Mozulem pigs are always the first to cry on Nairaland when they get scammed of N10,000 but are all endorsing the biggest scam in Nigeria. You can’t support one scam and complain against another!
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by orisa37: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2023
AFTER FULL AUTONOMOUS STATE POLICE, ICPC AND EFCC WILL THRIVE BETTER AS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SECURITY OUTFITS.
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by TheEndless: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2023
orisa37:
AFTER FULL AUTONOMOUS STATE POLICE, ICPC AND EFCC WILL THRIVE BETTER AS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SECURITY OUTFITS.
I honestly wish that would happen but I think Tinubu will continue to allow them to exist mainly for the purpose of hunting down opposition.
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by Telekinetic: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2023
TheEndless:
Intelligent discourse only. (Not rants from APC fanboys and Afon.já Mozulem pigs 🐷)

I really would like to know what the moral justification would be for the continued existence of the ICPC, the EFCC and other so called anti-corruption enforcement agents is under a Tinubu presidency.

It is glaring even to a one year old that the most brazen act of corruption which was done with the utmost impunity was done against us on February 25th forcing the most corrupt man in Nigeria and most likely the world down our throats.

I mean should ICPC and EFCC continue to exist? They’re clearly not doing their jobs and will most likely be shut down when Tinubu, if God willing is sworn in.

Fyi… Afon.já Mozulem pigs are always the first to cry on Nairaland when they get scammed of N10,000 but are all endorsing the biggest scam in Nigeria. You can’t support one scam and complain against another!
Lol… Yahoo boys ti take over if dingBAT becomes president 🙄
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by Thegamingorca(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Lmao. Guy add ndlea and nscdc
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by TheEndless: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Lmao. Guy add ndlea and nscdc
Yes na. Nigeria will become a hub for up and coming drug lords grin
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by orisa37: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2023
AFTER FAPRES NOTHING REMAINS FOR TINUBU TO WORRY ABOUT.
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by Telekinetic: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheEndless:

Yes na. Nigeria will become a hub for up and coming drug lords grin

At the very least he’ll legalize marijuana so that we go fit dey suffer dey high. ‘Suffering and highing’ grin
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by TheEndless: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Telekinetic:

At the very least he’ll legalize marijuana so that we go fit dey suffer dey high. ‘Suffering and highing’ grin
‘Suffering and highing’ is way better than ‘suffering and smiling’ o. Anyways we go survive am. All every man should be striving for is to be a government to ourselves and families because wetin dey come só ehn!!!
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by BiafraAburi: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheEndless:

Mumu, intelligent people are talking about Biafra and the division of your zoo and you are still thinking of continuing with your zoo. Some of you are really daft and dumb. Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Moral Justification For Continued Existence of ICPC, EFCC & Co by TheEndless: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Mumu, intelligent people are talking about Biafra and the division of your zoo and you are still thinking of continuing with your zoo. Some of you are really daft and dumb. Suffer no dey tire you?
See A.Fonja Mozulem pig 🐷 wey dey disguise.

Oga I never suffer for this country once and I nor go ever fit suffer.

I only come on here to feel sorry for you swine that have sold your future out to dingBAT over tribalism.

Comot Biafra from that dustbin 🤢 you call a mouth!

(1) (Reply)

APC Is NOT Yoruba Plz. / Extracts Of Obasanjo's Speech At Soludo's One Year Anniversary At Awka / We May Not Be Disappointed With Tinubu's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.