Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Accident Repairs. Advice Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Repairs. Advice Needed (469 Views)

Repairs / Advice Needed For A Sienna: 2gr Engine Or 3mz Engine / Any Experience With Thermocool Generators (after Sales Repairs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Repairs. Advice Needed by saladinnoir: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Good day nairalanders.

I had an accident this morning and I'm seeking advice on how to go about the repairs.

Pricing most especially and what i need to replace.

The engine still works and i was able to drive it back home although the radiator is giving off a burnt smell and a sort of wheezing sound

Thank you in advance

Re: Accident Repairs. Advice Needed by ontolegit(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Please call him: pastor shola
+234 706 441 6678
saladinnoir:
Good day nairalanders.

I had an accident this morning and I'm seeking advice on how to go about the repairs.

The engine still works and i was able to drive it back home although the radiator is giving off a burnt smell and a sort of wheezing sound

Thank you in advance
Re: Accident Repairs. Advice Needed by Angrygoat: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Don't call anyone. It's simple. Drive to panel,let them drag the chassis out,re align the radiator,bonnet,replace headlights,horn,grille, u might be lucky if the ac conpressor ddnt get dented or destroyed.respray bonnet,budget like 100k. Final words
Repair,drive for a month and sell it out. It can never be like factory again. Never

2 Likes

Re: Accident Repairs. Advice Needed by nurey(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
saladinnoir:
Good day nairalanders.

Thank you in advance

You need to visit a panel beater, he will tell u what needs to be changed. Some you can fix crudely but the scar would still be their you may also need to paint. Until you get of list of what got damaged then we can give you fixing price.

Radiator alone brandnew is almost 50k, bumper sef cost, that bonnet looks like it can't be beaten back to original shape, grills and front fascia change needed.

Physical examination will know whether chassis needs touch, front support, under carriage damage etc

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Corolla Sport / Neatly Used 2015 Mercedes Benz Glk 350 4matic. N9m ( Negotiable ) / Why You Should Care About Transmission Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.