Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results (3857 Views)

What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by NewsinVideo(f): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC and Bola Tinubu Last Warning over Rigged Results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oRvVydSkRU

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by ronalmagic10(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2023
There is no evil party but evil men and women are in all the party- oyedepo

If you want to talk to Peter Obi say it directly don't go through the corners

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by shortgun(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Where's the warning sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Kogite22: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2023
I like this Man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by OmotolaBoy(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Peter The Rock!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Philgafauto: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Oyedepo has been vocal for Christian rights and he has tried. But he should spare us of the God bullshit. No God will help Christians in this predicament we have found ourselves. We have to do things by ourselves as humans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Iamziggy: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Nothing wey una wan do wey go work. Una no Dy united and never will.
Philgafauto:
Oyedepo has been vocal for Christian rights and he has tried. But he should spare us of the God bullshit. No God will help Christians in this predicament we have found ourselves. We have to do things by ourselves as humans.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2023
They will return the stolen mandate surely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Sannisege: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2023
Peter Obi and these so-called men of God really disgraced Christianity in this election. Upon all their support for Obi, him still lule.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Philgafauto: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Sannisege:
Peter Obi and these so-called men of God really disgraced Christianity in this election. Upon all their support for Obi, him still lule.

It was rigged. Peter Obi won.

I’m not ready to argue this morning though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Philgafauto: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Iamziggy:

Get lost and don’t quite me again.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Philgafauto:

You're right on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Ballmer: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2023
From the back ba ?
Philgafauto:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Helgreenluv(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Philgafauto:

Stop taking that substance that you are taking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Helgreenluv(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2023
A distinguished Yahoo Yahoo man in suit is talking. I dey laugh o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Iamziggy: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2023
It's "Quote" not "Quite"
Philgafauto:

Get lost and don’t quite me again.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by freeborn02: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
ronalmagic10:

This picture looks like Lai Mohammed
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Philgafauto: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iamziggy:
It's "Quote" not "Quite"

You know that’s a typo right? Do I sound like someone that can’t spell quote?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Reality3080: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Peter The Rock!
a rock to igbos is like tissue paper to Yorubas

Hope u get it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Iamziggy: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
I can't say
Philgafauto:

You know that’s a typo right? Do I sound like someone that can’t spell quote?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Alusiizizi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iamziggy:

I don't know about you but civil war is sounding rather palatable to me right about now.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by akesanowo: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
This Man dey para o
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by CodeTemplar: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
How . . .
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by kk2027: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Philgafauto:

He knows this very well

That was no election

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by CodeTemplar: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sannisege:
Christianity isn't a person but reality. You don't disgrace reality.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Okoroawusa: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
People scamming others with a God that they keep making excuses for his inadequacies.

How can I be praying to a God to protect me from evil and when evil happens to me you will come and tell me not to blame him that it's his will? No be mumu ideology be that?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by anonymous1759(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Philgafauto:

Which party didn't rig ? Can you swear with Ogun on behalf of your party ? If no then rest
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by raskymonojendor: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
That was how he gave Boko Haram last warning.

Joker.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Roger3D(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
This con man and his shenanigans'. I honestly wonder how any sane person listens to these fraudsters on the pulpit who prophesy and non of their prophecies comes to pass. Typical biblical definition of a false prophet

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Kccheechy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
ronalmagic10:

This picture you keep posting is very boring and stale.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results by Iamziggy: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
No war
Alusiizizi:

I don't know about you but civil war is sounding rather palatable to me right about now.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) / African First Ladies In Picture / Soludo Has Lost Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.