Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. (281 Views)

Iā€™m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) / "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2023
I Opined today that Ability to Speak Yoruba is NOT a Requisite for Leadership in Lagos.
Some Mofos were insulting me..šŸ˜•

Gbadebo is NOT the only Yoruba person in Lagos that can't speak Yoruba fluently.

NOLLYWOOD Actor, Kunle Remi confessed that his Yoruba wasn't Great. undecided

What's More, In the Military Administration Era, Many Military Govs ruled in Faraway states.
Did Ndubuisi Kanu and Buba Marwa need to know to SPEAK YORUBA to rule Lagos State well?. šŸ˜’

All diz Nairaland Tribalistic Urchins Should Rest! sad

Gbadebo Rhodes will Winning on Saturday and with able Support from HE Peter Obi, he will do well! smiley

Ability to SPEAK YORUBA is NEVER a Pre-Requisite for a Lagos Governor!

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww

Why are you Hissing? šŸ˜’

Are you the one always preaching Peace and Elections isn't a do and die affair? shocked
Re: Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by jkpbestseries: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2023
In as much as I have no candidate yet for Saturday, I agree to this statement that the ability to speak Yoruba should NEVER be a pre-requisite to rule Lagos.

By the way, Desmond Elliot comes to mind, his Yoruba wasn't good when he got elected...

P.S I don't read mentions & won't return here so don't bother !

---------------------------------------------------------------
LET'S AFFIRM

I believe there is enough money for everyone & I am the master of my wealth !

Affirm YES wherever you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by Iamgrey5(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Yes it's an issue

Nollywood is different from governance.

He will have to rule and communicate with everyone including the educated and illiterate.

Lagos indigenous people are 90% Yorubas and nearly 100% Yoruba language speakers.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by haffaze777(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Chinedu Cam never rule Lagos state,know this and know peace.we told you that one bighead clown will never rule Nigeria,you argued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Ability To Speak Yoruba Is NEVER An Issue!. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
RiyaGoddess:
In as much as I have no candidate yet for Saturday, I agree to this statement that the ability to speak Yoruba should NEVER be a pre-requisite to rule Lagos.

By the way, Desmond Elliot comes to mind, his Yoruba wasn't good when he got elected...

P.S I don't read mentions & won't return here so don't bother !

---------------------------------------------------------------
LET'S AFFIRM

I believe there is enough money for everyone & I am the master of my wealth !

Affirm YES wherever you are

Correct, Boss! šŸ‘šŸ‘

Desmond Elliot is a Good EXAMPLE.

He even added 'Olushola' to his name to convince Pple of his Lagos heritage. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Igbo People. APC Is Not Yoruba. Its Not Our National Party / Poll: Soludo Denies Spending N3.5b To Procure Majority In Anambra Assembly / Chimaroke Nnamani's Latest Outburst Is Highly Uncalled For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.