Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

With Excellent Steps Like This, You Won't Have To Worry About Quality Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With Excellent Steps Like This, You Won't Have To Worry About Quality Test (208 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Imagine If You Never Have To Worry About Making Money In Your Life Again / Do This And You Can Be Rest Assured That You Won't Have To Beg For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Excellent Steps Like This, You Won't Have To Worry About Quality Test by seiyefajohn(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stay calm, peace will be restored asap. Normalcy in a bit.
Re: With Excellent Steps Like This, You Won't Have To Worry About Quality Test by etrange: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
seiyefajohn:
Excellence is the mark or height that we must aim at. Quality is a substandard version of excellence. Excellence is quality personified. Go for excellence and you won't have to worry about quality test.

Hhmm... I don't know what led to this write-up, but quality test and excellence are not mutually exclusive. They go hand-in-hand. There is no single factor called "excellence". Excellence is a combination of all the factors that make the final product exceptionally good (in other words, all the superior qualities of the product). Quality test is a test carried out to ascertain that the final product has all these superior qualities. When developing a coop, if being sturdy and durable is what makes it excellent, and you aim for this in the manufacturing process, then quality test in this case is a test of its sturdiness and durability. In the absence of quality test, you simply can't tell if your product is excellent.

On a lighter note, only a human (or, at least, a physical figure) can be a personification of something. Excellence cannot be quality personified when excellence itself is not a person.

2 Likes

Re: With Excellent Steps Like This, You Won't Have To Worry About Quality Test by seiyefajohn(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
etrange:

Hhmm... I don't know what led to this write-up, but quality test and excellence are not mutually exclusive. They go hand-in-hand. There is no single factor called "excellence". Excellence is a combination of all the factors that make the final product exceptionally good (in other words, all the superior qualities of the product). Quality test is a test carried out to ascertain that the final product has all these superior qualities. When developing a coop, if being sturdy and durable is what makes it excellent, and you aim for this in the manufacturing process, then quality test in this case is a test of its sturdiness and durability. In the absence of quality test, you simply can't tell if your product is excellent.

On a lighter note, only a human (or, at least, a physical figure) can be a personification of something. Excellence cannot be quality personified when excellence itself is not a person.

Hello, thank you for critically analysing my quote. I am glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

From Intern To Full-time: How To Land A Job At A Tech Company / Crew Member Urgently Needed / Vacancy Site Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.