Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family (889 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Easylife2020(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello friends, I have 4 months left before I will relocate to another city to start life and raise my own family. I want to use the 4months left to learn hand work so that I can work with it when I relocated to another city.
Please friends which hand work I can learn within 4month?
Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Moh247: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Welding or plumbing from a tech school

https://thestonetechcollege.com/

Most fully practical based tech school will teach you culinary skills , barbing, welding, plumbing in 3 months but you have to got for internship on the real field
Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Easylife2020(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
Welding or plumbing from a tech school

https://thestonetechcollege.com/

Most fully practical based tech school will teach you culinary skills , barbing, welding, plumbing in 3 months but you have to got for internship on the real field

Ok
Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Baking, tailoring

They are not time consuming neither are they capital intensive to start

Thank me later
Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Easylife2020(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Baking, tailoring

They are not time consuming neither are they capital intensive to start

Thank me later

Tailoring? I have only 4 month
Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Easylife2020:

Tailoring? I have only 4 month
Tailoring involve these steps:

1. Measurements

2. Cutting

3. Stiching together with machine

Master these 3 steps, then you can sow anything

6 days in a week with interest is more than enough for each step except you don't have a flair for it

The remaining 3 months + 1 week Wii be to fine tune

If your purse is right, leave the rest to your boss

You might also want to consider barbing

2 Likes

Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Easylife2020(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

1. Measurements

2. Cutting

6 days in a week with interest is more than enough for each step except you don't have a flair for it

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Oscarhakx: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

1. Measurements

2. Cutting

bro stop this. You no go fit learn tailoring in 4 months, you no go even learn am in 6 months. Tailoring nah like 1 year 6 months stuff
Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Oscarhakx:
bro stop this. You no go fit learn tailoring in 4 months, you no go even learn am in 6 months. Tailoring nah like 1 year 6 months stuff
Even we have people that will spend 3 to 5 years on it

If you want to take a year to learn how to pedal a machine undecided

It all depend on you

No tailor can teach you everything.

clothe designs varies from time to time, so just learn the basics undecided

It is important you go for what you have flair for then update yourself from time to time!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Tohsynetita1: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Easylife2020:
Hello friends, I have 4 months left before I will relocate to another city to start life and raise my own family. I want to use the 4months left to learn hand work so that I can work with it when I relocated to another city.
Please friends which hand work I can learn within 4month?

you can learn online skills, like affiliate marketing, crypto. You can learn how to drive and be a driver, You can learn cobbling, you can learn web designing and development, you can learn digital marketing.

2 Likes

Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Be concerned first about learning a skill, and bringing it to mastery and profitability before thinking of raising a family...
You can go ahead to be with your wife for companionship and pleasure's sake, but hold on to child rearing until money starts flowing.

Believe me, babies cost a lot to raise... Unless of course quality of life is not a priority to you.

As per skill to learn, your level of education, interest and availability of basic needs would determine what type of skill you should learn...emphasis on interest

2 Likes

Re: Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

you can learn online skills, like affiliate marketing, crypto. You can learn how to drive and be a driver, You can learn cobbling, you can learn web designing and development, you can learn digital marketing.

The way you guys throw these skills on anyone to learn, one will think understanding the basis of these skills come easy even for a dummy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunty And Looking Smart / Tips On Uba / Job Vacenciy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.