Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Jay-z Has Secret 9-year-old Old Love Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Has Secret 9-year-old Old Love Child (3304 Views)

Revealed Secret!!! 9 Things That Make Women Great In Bed / Omg! Jay Z Has Secret Line Dedicated To Rihanna / Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Has Secret 9-year-old Old Love Child by kuzinaa: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
It has been claimed that Jay-Z allegedly fathered a secret love child with Trinidad model Shenelle Scott. According to Star magazine, the 41-year-old rapper fathered a young boy nine years ago with the model and is still in contact

with her, also giving her child support. Malik

Sayeed had been wrongly identified as the child’s father, but DNA reports proved that the ‘99 Problems’ singer is the child’s biological father “At the time he was born, my son Malik thought he was his child, but they did DNA tests. It’s been determined that the child is Jay-Z’s baby,” the Daily Mail quoted Sayeed’s father Jerard Andrews as saying.

Sayeed’s friends forced him to get a paternity test after the baby’s arrival as Scott had been seen around Jay-Z.

“Malik threw Shenelle a baby shower and bought all this stuff to prepare for the arrival. However, after the baby was born, friends and family told him he needed to get a DNA test,” a source told the magazine.

“Everyone knew she was sleeping around and sleeping with Jay. There was a good chance it was his,” the source added.

A source told the magazine that the child posses many of Jay-Z’s features, and that the rap mogul is currently paying Scott child support, and that he even helped the new mother set up a home in Trinidad.

These people sef, why did you choose to spill the beans now? No wonder he didn’t pressure Mama B to have a baby…

More Pictures at

http://www.mercyjohnson.com/jay-z-has-secret-9-year-old-old-love-child/

NA WAOO, WONDER WILL NEVER END. Everyday new story

Re: Jay-z Has Secret 9-year-old Old Love Child by freshbuoy: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
rumor mongers at work again
Re: Jay-z Has Secret 9-year-old Old Love Child by Mujinho4b(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
cool cool cool cool they kinda look alike cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Tyler Perry Fans Want Kim Kardashian Removed From His New Movie / "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy / Lindsay Lohan Thought This Arabic Words Meant 'you're Beautiful' And Posted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.