Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. (1103 Views)

What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 / 3 Reasons Why Drivers Of Manual Transmission Cars Believe They're Better Drivers / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Transmission Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
I saw this manual transmission honda accord 2003/2004. Ex 4 cylinder 2.4l.

The car is clean. But I'm not a fan of accord neither a fun of manual transmission.

The draw back here is it's accord, manual transmission, steel wheels.

The price is fair due to today car inflation. Cost traveling to bring it.

Does it worth it?
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by goodnewscliff(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
How much is the cost of the car?
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by chccho(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
fineboynl:

The car is clean. But I'm not a fan of accord neither a fun of manual transmission.

Does it worth it?
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's a fantastic car as long as u are a good driver.
How much is the car?
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
goodnewscliff:
How much is the cost of the car?
950 plus logistics to go carry it will be over 1m

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2023
chccho:

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's a fantastic car as long as u are a good driver.
How much is the car?
you know manual is stressful.

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by nurey(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2023
fineboynl:

Atleast with the manual transmission you have removed the headache of transmission problems associated with 03 to 04 honda accord.

If the body is okay, AC and no fault the vehicle worth 1m even though nah manual

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by DukeNija(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2023
fineboynl:

If you reside in Lagos don’t try it. Alternatively you could renegotiate to bring the total sum below 1m.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2023
nurey:

Atleast with the manual transmission you have removed the headache of transmission problems associated with 03 to 04 honda accord.

If the body is okay, AC and no fault the vehicle worth 1m even though nah manual

Bro I just check the vin online it's front wheel drive and LX. The guy claim it's ex and 2004. But from vin check it's 2003 and LX.

xxxxxxxxxxxccccccc

Can you help me run proper vin check. That the vin up there.
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2023
DukeNija:

If you reside in Lagos don’t try it. Alternatively you could renegotiate to bring the total sum below 1m.

I tire oh. But money nor de for auto. I'm scored of the autos I keep seeing.
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by chccho(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2023
fineboynl:

Thats why I said its a good car, if u are a good driver. You won't find manual stressful, rather you will find it to be fun if you know how to drive it. If you are not used to manual or can't drive it just stick to Auto.
Also for car in excellent working condition(AC, gear, Engine) 1m+ is very okay..
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by nurey(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2023
fineboynl:

Bro I just check the vin online it's front wheel drive and LX. The guy claim it's ex and 2004. But from vin check it's 2003 and LX.

What I see here is okay, I dont run VIN checks oooo.

EX can't be manual with fabric and no steering buttons
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
nurey:

What I see here is okay, I dont run VIN checks oooo.

EX can't be manual with fabric and no steering buttons
ok. but how do i verify the car is not stolen? how do i check?>
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by nurey(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
fineboynl:
ok. but how do i verify the car is not stolen? how do i check?>

From the documents you shall know

Verify that the plate no match the model and color from the link
https://nvis.frsc.gov.ng/VehicleManagement/VerifyPlateNo

Also ensure you get a copy of the ID of seller

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by Conner44: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
fineboynl:

I tire oh. But money nor de for auto. I'm scored of the autos I keep seeing.

There are more advantages of manual over automatic in this particular brand of vehicle in its generation.

Mostly issue free gearbox maintenance

It gives the best mpg

Can push to start in case of alternator/battery failures

Very strategic advantages over its auto counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
nurey:

From the documents you shall know

Verify that the plate no match the model and color from the link
https://nvis.frsc.gov.ng/VehicleManagement/VerifyPlateNo

Also ensure you get a copy of the ID of seller
I’m going to federal road safety tomorrow. They sent me the vin and plate number. So i will very rhat before going. The latest now as i was discussing with the guy is that he doesn’t have custom papers. Does custom ask papers for 2003 accord?
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by nurey(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
fineboynl:
I’m going to federal road safety tomorrow. They sent me the vin and plate number. So i will very rhat before going. The latest now as i was discussing with the guy is that he doesn’t have custom papers. Does custom ask papers for 2003 accord?

They may ask if the vehicle is clean and neat also if the plates are recent, less than 2 years old
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
nurey:

They may ask if the vehicle is clean and neat also if the plates are recent, less than 2 years old
it looks like I will abort mission. We have really gone far in this deal. Chai
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by BestTrades: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2023
fineboynl:

You can run an instant comprehensive vehicle history report

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by CarGuideNG: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
fineboynI:

Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
nurey:

I need advice should I go ahead to buy this car?
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by Kasdat5(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Good luck on your new ride . Looks lovely
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kasdat5:
Good luck on your new ride . Looks lovely
my major problem no custom papers
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by Kasdat5(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
fineboynl:

Where's the vehicle located ??
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by fineboynl(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Kasdat5:

Where's the vehicle located ??
North
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by kernniejay(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2023
fineboynl:

Does it worth it?
In this life, I have learnt never to let good opportunities pass me by again. If I were you, I will buy this car, I may resell it at a price not too far from the amount I bought it if there is any reason for me not to use it. I personally like manual driving anyway, I may just change the rims to alloy.
Op, do you often do interstate travels? If you don't, why stressing yourself with custom papers on a 20 years old car?

Modified: North is very far o. Bringing it may be quite expensive and if the car will be driven down here, consider the mileage the car will gather from that trip alone o, and find out what custom officers' disposition will be on a 2003 car. Ensure you are loaded with plenty cash to pay your way because you will certainly encounter a number of security personnel and check points. With these points, negotiate the price of the car further with the seller if he can still consider.
NB: Be very careful cos there are many scammers claiming to be car dealers from the North and requesting for deposit or advance payment oh. Best of luck.
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by Kasdat5(m): 4:48am On Mar 18, 2023
fineboynl:
North
Which state in the north ?
Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by nurey(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2023
fineboynl:

To be honest I have never been stopped by custom officers before even when I was using a clean sienna. I have bought a car from Abuja b4 and drove it to lagos my left leg hear wen I had paralysis had to park for 30mins. I have also driven from lagos to Kano but never had issues even though it was manual too maybe because I was reacquainted with manual after using auto for long.

If the seller left his plate you can escape custom wahala though custom 4 north aren't as brutal as those down south, night driving will also help as customs are just after cars without plates dem no dem bother with body due to visibility but safety nah him be the issue.

While coming from Abuja after purchase at 6pm I still dey Owo and I didn't know the road grin, the heap lamp very dim, visibility bad and the road death trap, nah only God say I no go kpai for road sha. Night journey on just purchased vehicle is a no no as you don't know the mechanical condition, it may drive fine but not able to endure long travels.

Goodluck on your purchase

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission. by mejai(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2023
I heard custom no dey disturb for old cars like that. Come be say na naija used.

(1) (Reply)

I Bought A Toyota Matrix 2004 And Realized It Does Not Have Custom Paper / Free Advice On Car Issues / The Reason I Got A Toyota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.