Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Own a Prop Firm Live Account Today (challenge passed) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Own a Prop Firm Live Account Today (challenge passed) (413 Views)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own a Prop Firm Live Account Today (challenge passed) by Collinsjay: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
It is common knowledge that most Forex traders find it difficult passing prop firm challenge, hence the reason why we buy and pass the challenge for you. You can simply get these live account and trade.

But before I continue, I want to believe anyone viewing this post knows what a prop firm account means but for the sake of those who don't know, a prop firm account is a trading account with large equity that allows good traders who doesn't have large equity to now trade with huge amount after paying little fee for it.

There is always a percentage that goes to the company that gives you this fund, so as you trade, 20% of what you make goes to the company while you keep 80%
So imagine trading on a $5k account and taking 80% of what you make. It's a good deal I must say.

But the problem most traders who buy prop firm account face is that they are unable to pass the challenge which will prove to the company that you are worth investing on. And anytime you fail this challenge you lose the opportunity to own this account which also means that you have equally lost the money you paid to get this account.

We have made it easy for you to trade large account without fear of challenge because we have done the work and it's just for you to buy, trade and earn.

Please before you think of buying make sure you know how to trade.

You can equally trade with our signals if you don't know how to analyse the market. Just know how to buy, sell, choose lot size and in general have good risk management.

You might be asking how do you own account since prop firms will allow you to withdraw after you have provided your identity to be sure an impersonator doesn't take your money.
We will request for transfer of ownership after you must have given us details you want the account to be registered with, you can then have full ownership of the account.

If this sounds like a good deal to you, you can send me a whatsapp message to discuss pricing and more.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Mining Startup / Withdrawing From MITA To Your Bank Account | Play To Earn Gaming Guide 2023" / Are U Into Transport?buy Your registered Exservisemen Stickers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.