Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process (570 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by gentleguy1975: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheCable

Obi: I’m not challenging outcome of presidential election — just the process
AUTHOR:
Idris Shehu
MARCH 13, 2023 11:33 AM
Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), says he is only challenging the process leading to the declaration of Bola Tinubu as the president-elect.

Last month, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared Tinubu, candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), as the winner of the presidential election held on February 25.

Obi resorted to challenging the result in court, alleging irregularities by the electoral commission.

Consequently, the court of appeal granted leave to Obi to have access to all the sensitive materials used by INEC for the election. But, On Saturday, LP accused INEC of not allowing Obi’s lawyers access to the materials despite the court ruling.

Speaking in a chat with Arise TV on Monday, Obi said he is not interested in challenging the “outcome” of the election.

He said INEC, as a public institution, should always submit itself to scrutiny from Nigerians.

“INEC is a public institution and it should be open. Because if you do something and people are not satisfied then you should be able to open up yourself,” Obi said.

“INEC has conducted an election and announced the winner but I am only asking that I have access to the materials that were used to arrive at the result. I am not asking you to change what you said.

“I’m not challenging their declaration. Or rather, I am not challenging who they declared. I am not challenging whatever the outcome is. I’m challenging the process by which they arrived at their declaration.

“And unless we do that, we are not going to stop the rascality we witnessed in that election. The process through which people come into the office is far more fundamental than what they do thereafter.

“There is a process of doing things, of arriving at every destination. A process is important.”
Source:

https://www.thecable.ng/obi-im-not-challenging-outcome-of-presidential-election-just-the-process

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Johnthum(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by kcmichael: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
If the process is corrected ,the outcome will be corrected ...He wins

3 Likes

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Gucciblog: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Challenging the process is the best approach.

Because it will open the yansh of Yakubu for all to see. All the millions that were allocated to the druggie will be explained by whomever sacrificial lamb INEC and APC will send to defend the votes that were mutilated in Rivers, Lagos, FCT, Plateau, Imo, Ebonyi, Benue, Edo, Delta, Adamawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Moh247: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin

Kwakwakwa hahahaha

2.9 million votes ahead of you Asiwaju na Oga

Undisputed clear lead

After compilation by INEC.

Individual compilation of IREV

Compilation of party agents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Roboto11: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
He don look, look, see say no way .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by raskymonojendor: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yeah right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Kwakwakwa hahahaha

2.9 million votes ahead of you Asiwaju na Oga

Undisputed clear lead

After loosing KKK states, Lagos and Abuja, all those vote allocations will be exposed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Joebayo217: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
But your followers are challenging the outcome hahaha 😂😂😂 confused set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Nwodosis(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Joebayo217:
But your followers are challenging the outcome hahaha 😂😂😂 confused set of people

Is it not the process that brought the outcome? Obi is an intelligent man, counting one before two which your types failed to understand.
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Moh247: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
After loosing KKK states, Lagos and Abuja, all those vote allocations will be exposed

Losing KKK to who Atiku won Katsina, Tinubu came close second losing few points, same as Kano, and he won Kaduna

90% of all poling unit results are online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by raskymonojendor: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Let's not forget that the same process benefited PO in the east, and Labour Party even threw a party like event to celebrate Labour Party candidates that won the national assembly elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Joebayo217: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nwodosis:

Is it not the process that brought the outcome? Obi is an intelligent man, counting one before two which your types failed to understand.
ok if the process is still correct does that change the outcome?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Freetech: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr Peter Packaged fraud, when will you stop lying?

The court in January 2023, told you Inec has right whichever process he deem fit to conduct election

In 2003 the supreme court declare Fct as a state. No special consideration is given to her than other states.

So what are the process you want challenge?

Just tell your supporters you want remain relevant because of 2027 election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by 0m0nnakoda: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
But you said you won ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by OgaTheTop2: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
smiley
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Phoenix9: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Our Institutions MUST must be strengthened.
Imagine majority of Nigerians got swindled by an institution that's being funded by their own hard earned money...

It's just unimaginable what these Political Bandits intend for this country
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:

Losing KKK to who Atiku won Katsina, Tinubu came close second losing few points, same as Kano, and he won Kaduna

90% of all poling unit results are online
Like Rivers?
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Moh247: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Like Rivers?

Yeah like rivers till a real evidence is published

1 Like

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Digriz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr. Mahmood is really in hot seat and that hot seat will surely burn his stupid a.ss till he vomit what he swallowed, he will never get rest.

He underestimates Obi but Obi I know doesn't fight a lost battle. He already knew their game plan and got prepared by putting necessary things as watchdogs on time and ready for them.

Urchins will be amaze when he will start presenting genuine facts and figures of the original results. Obi is wiser than Mahmood and Tinubu because he has planned what to do ahead on time before them.

We Obidients will never loose hope because the day of reckoning is coming. We are going to celebrate and Nigerians will celebrate too when Obi will finally reclaim his mandate.
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by highchief1: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
gentleguy1975:

TheCable

Obi: I’m not challenging outcome of presidential election — just the process
AUTHOR:
Idris Shehu
MARCH 13, 2023 11:33 AM
Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), says he is only challenging the process leading to the declaration of Bola Tinubu as the president-elect.

Last month, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared Tinubu, candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), as the winner of the presidential election held on February 25.

Obi resorted to challenging the result in court, alleging irregularities by the electoral commission.

Consequently, the court of appeal granted leave to Obi to have access to all the sensitive materials used by INEC for the election. But, On Saturday, LP accused INEC of not allowing Obi’s lawyers access to the materials despite the court ruling.

Speaking in a chat with Arise TV on Monday, Obi said he is not interested in challenging the “outcome” of the election.

He said INEC, as a public institution, should always submit itself to scrutiny from Nigerians.

“INEC is a public institution and it should be open. Because if you do something and people are not satisfied then you should be able to open up yourself,” Obi said.

“INEC has conducted an election and announced the winner but I am only asking that I have access to the materials that were used to arrive at the result. I am not asking you to change what you said.

“I’m not challenging their declaration. Or rather, I am not challenging who they declared. I am not challenging whatever the outcome is. I’m challenging the process by which they arrived at their declaration.

“And unless we do that, we are not going to stop the rascality we witnessed in that election. The process through which people come into the office is far more fundamental than what they do thereafter.

“There is a process of doing things, of arriving at every destination. A process is important.”
Source:

https://www.thecable.ng/obi-im-not-challenging-outcome-of-presidential-election-just-the-process
u can confuse ur followers but not some of us.how can u not challenge the outcome but the process.What’s d sense in this?
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Phoenix9: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
The controversial PROCESS (in dispute)/when resolved, simply leads to his Victory.
He is ABSOLUTELY in tune with Wisdom.

It's actually ideal to read in order to understand

0m0nnakoda:
But you said you won ?
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
What PO mean by 'The process' was the failure of INEC in transmitting results right and the polling units.
The appointment of tinubu's former cabinet member as ICT director.
The confi(deletes)guration of the BIVAS data in other to erase traces of irregularities.
The shutting down of IREV to forestall results transmission.
That is what we are fighting against.
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by leanonme82: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lmao! Reality has set in.
Dont know how he thinks he could have won,. He knows for a fact he cant prove this win in court.
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
If the process bomb deleted ,the outcome will be deleted
Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by plaindealer: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
It is ok that armed robbers rob my house, I just don't like how den take enter my house.

When den say Pandora clown is a dumb and senseless clown, den no dey lie..

Re: Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process by 0m0nnakoda: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Phoenix9:

The controversial PROCESS (in dispute)/when resolved, simply leads to his Victory.
He is ABSOLUTELY in tune with Wisdom.

It's actually ideal to read in order to understand

It is Even more ideal that dirty mouths are kept shut

(1) (Reply)

TY Danjuma In His Book On Civil War, Details How They Single Igbos Out / How Many States Are Andrew Liver Salt Party Won So Far? / NNPP Performed Better Than LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.