Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu (20217 Views)

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
You are just talking bullshit . Is it the CBN that was taking to Court or the FG .. if the President gives directives the CBN would obey, as long as the directives is not giving by the President the CBN would maintain status quo and same with the Banks because they take directives from the CBN. Shikena

If you want to contest the Supreme Court jurisdiction contest it, if you want to allow the electorate process to be completed before giving a directive say it, and most importantly shey there is only one company in the world that print currency , if Mr A is putting you on hold go to Mr B.

We all know you are doing it for the betterment of country but sadly the people down the ladder are feeling it more than the crooks you want the policy to affect. Please find a sooth way out of this ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by blowjohn(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
It is a good policy!
Tinubu will not win!
This policy will curb vote buying!
This will be buharis greatest legacy
Yes people against this policy are the ones killing the country!

If I hear Pim!

Enjoy ur policy.

Who dey suffer am now?

Is it atiku?
Obi?
Tinubu?
Kwankwaso?
Sowore?

U must trek, queue up in the sun for 5 hours because of 2k.

Don't complain o.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by israelmao(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Shehu is just being economical with the truth,Presidency doesn't want to come out clean either CBN, this is a delay tactics being employed till governorship election is done and dusted.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by kolafolabi(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
descartes400:

If it were the VP that is acting, he would since disposed off the CBN governor, infact the CBN governor would have been cooling off his heels in DSS captivity.

Lol..
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Kul3ger(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Tinubu a better leader?

Men I hate you Nigerians with a passion. Always deceiving yourselves and retrogressing.

A man that did not do interview or debate when he needed your votes is who you think will do better when he doesn't even need you anymore

You Nigerians have very thick daftness, no joke.

Like furr jacket thickness, of daftness.

Bro, drop the emotions. Tinubu has far more leadership potentials than Buhari....farrrr more

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by kolafolabi(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
blowjohn:

It is a good policy!
Tinubu will not win!
This policy will curb vote buying!
This will be buharis greatest legacy
Yes people against this policy are the ones killing the country!

If I hear Pim!

Enjoy ur policy.

U must trek, queue up in the sun for 5 hours because of 2k.

Don't complain o.

Lol.. We don enter am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by ufotunang: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
kolafolabi:
I don't know why it is so difficult for Mr. President to address the Nation on this issue. If he is tired or fed up, he should atleast give the power in an acting capacity to the VP till May 29

Things are not going as they are used to be. No money, no fuel, no electricity, no food and even no credible elections. Oh Lord, why always us

...the way I see it Buhari will address the nation and obey supreme Court order after the governorship election.. for this new naira policy and the old naira notes not to be a legal tender is for the politcians not to use money the 1,000naira and 500 nira to buy votes at the governorship election...
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by copyrites: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Everyone who supported this man, Buhari, in 2019 is already cursed by God. You all will suffer in this life for inflicting so much pains on NigeriaNS. People are trekking everyday in Lagos, walking long distance to survive. People are putting their lives at risk. Many are buying money out of the little they make.

I say it again, for everyone still refusing to condemn this man, to those of you still pampering Buhari, you are CURSED!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by correctguy101(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ah finally, our general is now divorcing his royal head from this foolishness..

So now, the CBN decided on its own to go toe to toe against the Supreme Court? Wonders shall never end..

When such happen in a nation, are there no laws in place to handle those blatantly going against a court that is supposed to be the custodian of the constitution?

And why are all supposed enforcers of the so-called constitution silent ever since?

And it's not like this politicians don't know the right thing to do. Tht trouble una dey find, maybe na una children will be the ones to receive the wrath of the people when the people ready to plank accountability into your corrupt brains.

Those ethnic bigots and intolerant religious madmen who somehow fight for someone from their region or religion to be the one at the helm of squandering our Commonwealth please continue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by theforemost: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
March 13, 2023

Very BIG lie from the hell of liar.

If he didn't, what did he do to compel werefiele to obey the court.

All of you, your frivolity ends in may. And you'll all rust in your villages unknown
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by system21: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Can this man do fast and get out of that place even the worst Tinubu can still be better than this animal
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by wilmerameg: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fools
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by treatise: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:
Buhari is too dull...Personally, he is a good man with good intentions, but a bad leader and administrator. He allows everyone do their assignments without interference. Too bad

Tinubu Is a better leader and potential president( than Buhari); except that the foundation of his emergence is already faulty.

I still wish Obi won. Obi may not have the political will and experience to handle a country withso much diversity like Nigeria and deliver all the hype during the campaigns; sha just allow Nigerians pick their leader.

Those still hoping Obi will reclaim some mandate should lessen their hope and go about their businesses. Well, Let's leave that to fate.

To think you'll reclaim mandate from Tinubu sounds like play to me. Emi Lokan?

You see that structure wey them de shout, them get am strong for Inside Judiciary.

Las las, nobody pass God.

May whatever outcome be most favorable🇳🇬🙏🏻
Tinubu has been a principled despot with charisma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by sweetjohn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:
Buhari is too dull...Personally, he is a good man with good intentions, but a bad leader and administrator. He allows everyone do their assignments without interference. Too bad

Tinubu Is a better leader and potential president( than Buhari); except that the foundation of his emergence is already faulty.

I still wish Obi won. Obi may not have the political will and experience to handle a country withso much diversity like Nigeria
and deliver all the hype during the campaigns; sha just allow Nigerians pick their leader.

Those still hoping Obi will reclaim some mandate should lessen their hope and go about their businesses. Well, Let's leave that to fate.

You see that structure wey them de shout, them get am strong for Inside Judiciary.

Lies from the pit of hell. Obi is 1000 times more experienced and qualified than that crook rigger.

Do you even know who Obi is? Both were governor for 8 years, Obi campaigned based on what he did and not people he put did after he has left, while tinubu campaigned on what Fashola and Ambode did. Tinubu has nothing to offer. Everything about him is false, fake and all lies.

Work outside politics: Obi has chaired many big companies both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Tinubu as only chaired Lagos wealth where he stole billions and keep stealing from all corners of Lagos from his wife down to all his children.

Educationally, Obi is 1000times prepared. He acquired numerous leadership skills and executive business and economic skills from numerous university allover the world. While Tinubu had nothing. Even his Degree in England has k-leg. His secondary school is abviously false.

My dear, don't see truth and turn it as lie and lies to truth. God is watchimg everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
israelmao:
Shehu is just being economical with the truth,Presidency doesn't want to come out clean either CBN, this is a delay tactics being employed till governorship election is done and dusted.

Well Said from you. 👍👍

Delay Tactics is@Play here. sad

Its After Guber Elections, Things will Return to Normal. 😐

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by nkiliuzo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
no be president we get for this country, na walking dead
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by chaloskyx: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Look let me just tell all of you this APC government had long destroyed the economy before emefieles cashless policy this policy was just a coverup of the financial calamity APC government put upon us for 8 years so that when BAT comes in the next song they would sing is to blame Emefiele for the economic woes of the APC government have you asked your self the question

1 Why haven't they sacked the CBN Governor if el rufia and his fellow governors stated that emefieles policy was against the law?

2 Why are they saying Emefiele enacted this policy to get back at APC for not supporting his presidential ambitions is he not a member of APC and why would you keep a so called saboteur in office even when he betrayed the party?

All i can say is Nigerians have made a big mistake re electing APC the truth is you re-elected a government that's responsible for destroying the economy they could not fix for 8 years so why on earth would you give them another 8 years to do what exactly?

In a nutshell Emiefele is the fall guy for APCs 8 years failure under buhari he's nothing but an excuse to be used by tinubu when he cant deliver on his mandate so get prepared things are not going to improve at al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Kul3ger(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If ABBA kyari was alive Tinubu would have never won that APC primaries. After his death the rest of the cabals aren't intelligent enough. ABBA kyari was the one running things if for Buhari back then.

Gbam bro!!!

Kyari held the system and it was actually making better sense. As the man left, everything scattered.

Buhari is a good man. Without a strong backup,straightforward people don't lead well in Nigerian politics.

Why I like that small man called Osibanjo, he's intelligent, smart, good, but not all that straightforward...😂
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by thisisit: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
WHAT DID BUHARI TELL EMEFEILE & MALAMI
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by nonhuman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari is useless I swear.

This same indecision is what made Saraki to dribble his own APC party and install himself and his PDP friends as the Senate leadership in 2015, after a hard won victory by the APC.

Something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

This the same indecision to news that Buhari wanted to marry his Minister of Environment.

Same indecision to news that the CBN Governor wanted to contest the APC presidential primaries.

Buhari is sleeping while riding a bicycle.

Little wonder Abba Kyari as CoS to the President, was the one running the country and keeping things afloat.

If Emefiele is not arrested on the very 1st day of Tinubu’s tenure, then I will know I have to get things done by myself and pursue the Presidency seat myself.
this one the reason we have Obidients movement today to up thing in the right direction but as usual you guys have refused to have sense, as if APC uses jazz in their members

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by justmondris: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:

I still wish Obi won. Obi may not have the political will and experience to handle a country withso much diversity like Nigeria and deliver all the hype during the campaigns; sha just allow Nigerians pick their leader.

He is a bad man with a bad intention

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Mrpojj(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:

Buhari no Sabi anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by EmmyDJourno: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari the worst😓
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
sweetjohn:
Lies from the pit of hell. Obi is 1000 times more experienced and qualified than that crook rigger.

Do you even know who Obi is? Both were governor for 8 years, Obi campaigned based on what he did and not people he put after he left, while tinubu campaigned on what Fashola and Ambode did. Tinubu has not to offer. Everything about him is false, fake and all lies.

Worked outside politics, Obi has chaired many big companies both in Nigeria a d outside Nigeria. Tinubu as only chaired Lagos wealth where he stole billions and keep stealing from all corners of Lagos from his wife down to all his children.

Educationally, Obi is 1000times prepared. He acquired numerous leadership skills and executive business and economic skills from numerous university allover the world. While Tinubu had nothing. Even his Degree in England has k-leg. His secondary school is abviously false.

My dear, don't see truth and turn it as lie and lies to truth. God is watchimg everybody.

Kudos to You, Sir! 👍

Him no be Tinubu Mate@All!
Tinubu Crawls where Obi Stands! 😕

Obi is just Being Humble and does NOT like Bragging! 🙂

Peter Obi is the Best, Nigeria has Now! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by walozanga(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Clueless d**k head
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Rexxie234(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mad men. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by soojar(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
ehemwhy:
Buhari just fed Emefiele to the wolves

grin grin... and they will happily devour.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:

I have noticed something about every Urchin; just like most politicians, they falsely think everyone is as dumb as they are.... just like this one I'm quoting l, they know nothing about the psychological game they are playing

PETER OBI will reclaim our mandate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by SaLongs1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
All l see here is sound and fury that signifies nothing. Are we getting access to our monies or not?
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Yungmil: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:

Yea think so too

Buhari is not really a bad person but surrounded by bad people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.