Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) (660 Views)

Choose The Best Inverter For Your Application / 3.5KVA 48volts Luminous Inverter For Sale. / X-GEAR ERGONOMIC ADJUSTABLE LAPTOP TABLE WITH COOLING FAN (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by ediko5(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm in need of a portable inverter like the one attached here. (400 watts capacity)

I've used this for 2 years till it got bad.

Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
ediko5:
I'm in need of a portable inverter like the one attached here.

Where did you get this one?
It looks good.
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by ediko5(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
pocohantas:

It looks good.

I got it from an importer. The person is no longer importing it cos of the high cost of clearing the goods
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by Prayfortheworld: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
ediko5:

Wow what can the inverter power
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
ediko5:

I got it from an importer. The person is no longer importing it cos of the high cost of clearing the goods

Nigeria has killed enough businesses and humans at the same time. Such a beautiful product! Would be so helpful to remote workers.
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by GloriousGbola: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
ediko5:

if you are feeling brave you can open it up

it will likely have batteries like this

which can be replaced

google lithium battery jiji

if it does , it is to get the high quality original ones, and a COMPETENT AND HONEST laptop or phone guy to do some soldering

1 Like

Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by ediko5(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Nigeria has killed enough businesses and humans at the same time. Such a beautiful product! Would be so helpful to remote workers.

Seriously oo. I really enjoyed it cos I used it for my standing fan and laptop. Very portable, I'll take it to office charge it and use it at night when there's power outage
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by MMempire(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

if you are feeling brave you can open it up

it will likely have batteries like this

which can be replaced

google lithium battery jiji

if it does , it is to get the high quality original ones, and a COMPETENT AND HONEST laptop or phone guy to do some soldering
You don save the OP from spending much getting another one especially for this naira scarcity season wey we dey. But the way I dey see the write-up, na style OP take dey do advert. I sure say him dey into distribution of the product.
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by MMempire(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
pocohantas:

It looks good.
If you want to buy go for Romoss portable power stations. I doubt if what is in that picture is 400W.

Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by ediko5(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
MMempire:

You don save the OP from spending much getting another one especially for this naira scarcity season wey we dey. But the way I dey see the write-up, na style OP take dey do advert. I sure say him dey into distribution of the product.

I think one side of you eye or brain dey pain you.

When I clearly spelt out that the person i got it from is no longer importing the product cos of high price of clearing the goods.

Besides i hastily sold the inverter as scrap to aboki then cos it was showing funny behavior like making loud alarm sound anytime and constant beeping. I didn't want to waste money on Nigerian technicians cos like the person above said, I'll need a vey high quality technician to do a clean work.
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by MMempire(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
ediko5:

I think one side of you eye or brain dey pain you.

When I clearly spelt out that the person i got it from is no longer importing the product cos of high price of clearing the goods.

Besides i hastily sold the inverter as scrap to aboki then cos it was showing funny behavior like making loud alarm sound anytime and constant beeping. I didn't want to waste money on Nigerian technicians cos like the person above said, I'll need a vey high quality technician to do a clean work.
I also think you are insane for such quote. I insult you or even quote you earlier? Big nitwit like you.
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by MMempire(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fellow Nairalander, abeg una see anywhere for OP write-up where him say the importer no dey import the product again because of high price of clearing? Wetin concern me if OP sell of the faulty one to aboki. Idiot quote me dey insult me say him clearly state reason why him sell of the faulty device because I say him dey use style do advert. This OP na big "Anupama"
Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by ediko5(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
MMempire:
Fellow Nairalander, abeg una see anywhere for OP write-up where him say the importer no dey import the product again because of high price of clearing? Wetin concern me if OP sell of the faulty one to aboki. Idiot quote me dey insult me say him clearly state reason why him sell of the faulty device because I say him dey use style do advert. This OP na big "Anupama"

See below above:
Besides why are you dragging it so far?

ediko5:

Re: I Need A Portable Inverter for laptop and fan (pics) by MMempire(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
ediko5:

See below above:
Besides why are you dragging it so far?

So, your subsistence write-ups naim you take dey back up your point, dem no tell you say dem dey fit book space on Nairaland come edit the same space to suite your later narrative like this one. Next time, try dey write everything wey you wan write in one post. And sorry for my earlier outrage.

(1) (Reply)

Free 1.2m Vsat Equipment Hx 50 / Nokia N97 32gig White Coloured For Sale: 27k: Still Clean: / A Newcomer Introduce Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.