Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? (38442 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by CXLVII: 4:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by aariwa(m): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu and Mahmoud put themselves in that mess of shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by caprini1: 4:57am On Mar 14, 2023
duro4chang:
Everything about Labour party and Obi is lie, provocation, intimidation, mischief, falsehood, mudsling and character assassination.
So Obi and Labour party ,created the parody account in 2019? Hating on someone with grace is very very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by arantess: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Labour party is now the main opposition party

That's a big step in the right direction

If I cough now it's labour party, if the urchins can't impregnate their wives at home it's labour party

If they have no money to buy food it's labour party

🤡 🤡

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by arantess: 5:01am On Mar 14, 2023
caprini1:
So Obi and Labour party ,created the parody account in 2019? Hating on someone with grace is very very dangerous.
That tells you the thinking faculty of the group of idiots called urchins

No sense of reasoning at all

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by CaptainFM1: 5:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Funny as it may sound, all the messages including the "debunk" may be written from the same quarters just to propel themselves in good light following the shambolic election of Feb. 25th. That's how dirty Nigeria politics has reached. It's like scammer whose page members are posting good and positive reviews on his page just to lure unsuspecting citizens. Dirty people everywhere in Nigeria. Difficult to say who's telling the truth nowadays.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by SaintLucia: 5:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Eeyah Obi Pandora and zombiedients can't be separated from fake statistics and fake news grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by kingthreat(m): 5:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Reasons like this I never wanted Peter Obi to become president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by pfadom: 5:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Creation of bitter, venomous and mischievous Obi supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by dadabashua1(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2023
LibertyRep:
After this elections, the government need to seriously look into the deliberate act of creating and disseminating fake news either for clout chasing or propaganda purpose.

what I've always said,fake news is now a national threat,I've always being against social media regulations by the government,but at this level I don't think I can go against government coming in to regulate social media, I missed those good old days that 90% of news headlines you see online are verified and genuine, unlike today 95% are fake and it's terribly misleading, government should do something about it at this point.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Anyone with half a brain would've double checked before reposting.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by sanu412: 5:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
A thief must return what he has stolen.
Continue crying, don't find work to do

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Steinmann: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2023
JAGABAN IS JAGUDA UNTIL HE RETURNS OUR STOLEN MANDATE
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by richie240: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2023
You and who are 'The people'?

zieraw2005:
It's well. Your victory should propel happiness around the country with good governance.

The people igbos are sad and angry at your purported victory.

Democracy has been robbed by INEC-NG
#Fixed!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by phemmie06(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Siince 1999, was there any mandate that is not stolen? Let the aggrieved people go to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by honor4me: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

The just concluded presidential election in Nigeria that produced Tinubu wasn't perfect according to APC National chairman Abdullahi Adamu

World history has no instances of perfect elections. Like all other democratic nations, we set out to conduct free, fair, and credible elections. APC National Chairman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Ofunaofu: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2023
duro4chang:
Everything about Labour party and Obi is lie, provocation, intimidation, mischief, falsehood, mudsling and character assassination.

I know labour party and Obi are living rent free in your modular oblongata

What relationship does labour party and Peter obi has with a fake parody account in the name of Saheed Aderintothat referred to the mandate being paraded by Tinubu as stolen
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by OLOKOESHIN: 5:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Neverslumber:
That is clear enough to understand
Tinubu won
Your candidate lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by ovie8200: 5:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Does it matter?
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by alenwup(m): 5:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Even the thief knows that he steals. It doesn't need any verification. The fact remains that the disgrace that awaits him is enormous
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Goodconcept78: 5:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
A thief must return what he has stolen.
let your father return the money he stole from his boss to pay your hospital bill first

IPOB bigot

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by YeyeGbami: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Ofc na zombies dey make them up.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 14, 2023
LoL this Tilumbu FAT CHEQUE
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by kanuchibuezeo: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2023
The extreme hatred I see between the Yorubas and Igbos will soon lead to a civil war if not we'll managed. It's getting too much. Each accuses the other of being unfortunate. Anyway, the last election was rigged and we all know it

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Axis313(m): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
grin
You people dey dig up things sha.
So na the whole prof dey beg for money online.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Houseontherock1: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2023
It's just the lies for me! Why?
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by cmikel: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2023
THE TRUTH IS THAT WAS IT NOT ACTAULY STOLLEN?

DEFENCE PROPERGANDA REMAINS A TOOL USED ON DAILY BASIS TO DEFEND EVIL IN AFRICA

NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER FEBRUARY 25TH AND PUT IT IN HISTORY AS A DAY THE COUNTRY WAS DEFRAUDED

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by duro4chang(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I know labour party and Obi are living rent free in your modular oblongata

What relationship does labour party and Peter obi has with a fake parody account in the name of Saheed Aderintothat referred to the mandate being paraded by Tinubu as stolen
Obi is a pathological liar hence his gullible followers are bunch of liars.
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by israelmao(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Whether he says so or not doesn't reduce the fact that Mr.Emilokan stole people's will and mandate?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by Millimann: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2023
So which social medium debunked the news?
Re: Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? by blakkydikky(m): 6:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

The just concluded presidential election in Nigeria that produced Tinubu wasn't perfect according to APC National chairman Abdullahi Adamu
... He lied? Have you ever seen/heard a perfect election anywhere in the world,even in the USA?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.