Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results (31266 Views)

Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Deltafirstson(m): 5:48am On Mar 14, 2023
A human rights lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), has said that the 2023 presidential election was marred by result manipulations.

Falana stated this during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

Other factors, according to the lawyer, that marred the elections included insecurity, late arrival of materials, violence and thuggary.

Recall INEC has declared Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the presidential election, but the two other leading political parties in the election, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the Labour Party (LP), have since rejected the results.

Falana said, “The presidential and National Assembly elections were marred by insecurity in many places, late arrival of materials, violence and thuggary and manipulation of the results.

“INEC has admitted that there were logistic and technological challenges. Nobody is saying that the election was perfectly conducted. There are challenges.

“INEC should go back to the drawing table and fine-tune its strategy. They said they painstakingly made plans to conduct elections, but the implementation had some challenges. To me, this is an admission on the part of INEC.”
https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidential-election-was-marred-by-manipulation-of-results-falana/

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by another1: 5:48am On Mar 14, 2023
A known fact my boss

257 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by helinues: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Oya go and represent the aggrieved party in court with your evidence.

Abi seh court don dey online ni?

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Entire world have condemned the process that led to electing Tinubu as president elect.
Inec disappointed the world because they went far away UK to tell the world the guidelines for the conduct and came back and did opposite.

297 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Legitisreal: 5:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Na wetin falz tell you or what?

Keep speaking from both sides of the mouth

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Legitisreal: 5:54am On Mar 14, 2023
SmartProf:

How can a human being reason like a maggot...that's how your comment sounds. Very nauseating.
to ask someone to go prove himself in court is now to reason like maggot?

Obi really carry una brain handicap

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Ceenachi: 5:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Absolutely...Were a so called structureless party is giving them all night mares with all their corrupt,thuggery, malpractice and rigging structures they always claim to have. They now learnt in a hard way that the people re the real structures.

Nigerians will remember Peter Obi as an individual who restore the lost dignity and sanity among the judiciary.

Nigerians will remember Peter Obi as an individual who challenged the rascality of politicians who don't respect the judiciary even think they are above the law.

If we can produce right leaders from the presidency sanity will be restore and everyone will obey the rule of law

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by helinues: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Legitisreal:

We can never allow those people to put their frustration on us reason why I just ignored him and reported him.

They will learn in a very bitter way as others opinion is always a threat to them

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Quest7777: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Lawlessness is one of my major concerns with this country. People commit crimes with impunity & go scot-free.

Tell me why Wike that masterminded the rigging of elections in Rivers, & the person that manipulated the result below should not be arrested for electoral crimes...

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by onumadu: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing will change unless the stolen mandate is recovered.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Legitisreal: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

We can never allow those people to put their frustration on us reason why I just ignored him and reported him.

They will learn in a very bitter way as others opinion is always a threat to them
lol, I no join the us of tinubu o

Just that my own is to expose the fraud called obi

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by BurialGround: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by helinues: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, I no join the us of tinubu o

Just that my own is to expose the fraud called obi

Bro is it only Tinubu they have been attacking?

They have been attacking all tribes, abi what's the meaning of Yoruba Muslim?

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by DMerciful(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Yes...both of you reason like toddlers. Election thats clearly rigged and marred by irregularities, thats what you guys are denying
Legitisreal:

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by stano2(m): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

Rest… so you mean a Nigerian do no longer have the right to point out when things go wrong.
Do you think an electoral body & process is a joke?

Are you a 10year old typing behind a screen?
Each time people seek accountability, you dumb heads keep shouting go to court. Should we all keep mute when taxpayers money was used to conduct the election?

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by stano2(m): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Of course
Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Legitisreal: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Yes...both of you reason like toddlers. Election thats clearly rigged and marred by irregularities, thats what you guys are denying
you are an hypocrite

If I don't join you to shout rig makes me toddler abi

Must everyone buy your people's fraud

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by louken(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2023
We know that already. Even the outside world knows

4 Likes

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by DMerciful(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Its only toddlers that are not aware of their surroundings
Legitisreal:
you are an hypocrite

If I don't join you to shout rig makes me toddler abi

23 Likes

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by MVLOX(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2023
We all know this na

1 Like

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Legitisreal: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Its only toddlers that are not aware of their surroundings
lol

Was obi aware of his surrounding and people's suffering when the dullard supported emefile policy that bore no fruit

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Badgers14: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2023
I supported Peter Obi and I do hope and pray ,that he will be the one sworn in as Nigeria's president.

However, if that don't happen after he exhausts his legal options, then.. we try it again in 2027.

But, one thing I do like about his candidacy is that it has opened the eyes of many people.. people were more involved in electoral process, politicians even from the ruling party are on edge and are panicky.

Individuals are now reporting live from their own polling units so it gets a little tricky for them to easily manipulate an election.. they have to work extra hard to accomplish that..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Akinsete19(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Everyone knows this

2 Likes

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by princeade86(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2023
We all knew this.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Chetas81(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2023
You can talk till tomorrow but foolish citizens remain foolish under their 👃 nose, we believe that they don't need to be CRY for whatever reason
Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by backtovillage: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2023
onumadu:
Nothing will change unless the stolen mandate is recovered.
Just dey play
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by seeyounow: 6:19am On Mar 14, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results by Sannisege: 6:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Yes especially in the South East in favour of Obi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo State Local Government Election Update / El- Rufai: NBA Invitation Withdrawal Unfair / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.