Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud (19503 Views)

Buhari Appoints Aghughu Adolphus As The Auditor-general Of The Federation / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / Anthony Ayine, Auditor-general Indicts Presidency, EFCC, NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by ahnie: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Let me analysed how he spent the stolen funds.
He spent on yarinyas
Kunu geida
Burukutu
Codeine
Refnol
Sokoto sugarcane

Wetin dey pain me be say....he invested heavily on pussybank.one of the most deadly fruitless bank in the world with no monthly ROI.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Oneday82: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0kdQUfrg88RsymoiajXZE5eXNawcr63G8V998b343cGB548XwSHjiCUtEm1qGGqcfl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz

This country is gone, imagine the headline. Court Sentences him to jail.... What a funny country.

Please, which court? What about the Auditor General of the federation who made away with whooping 90Billion Naira. Till today, nothing have been heard or say about him. Believe it or leave it, Buhari and Malami knows about the money, make your findings. If that man was to be a southerner, they be calling for his head, but what happens now. A lawless country with so much impunity going, yet we claim all is right.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
May God Punish all those who rejoice at every sad news coming from Nigeria!

May Nigeria be great again for all who wish her well!

illuminutty:
Amoda Ogunlere is next.

You are next! It's time to pay for your sins!
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by damosade(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
But why not using sharia law on him like the ordinary northerners.? I still never get the logic
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by fitinwell: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Bluffly: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2023
Jimbadly:
We all know he'll never spend even a month in jail. He'll just give them a couple of the millions he stole and he'll be discharged and acquitted.

Btw, there are some states in Nigeria that I've forgotten they exist. Yobe state for example.
Can someone steal 19m and still have it
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Jsucre(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
infofta:
Oga who did you offend?
We all know with your position and current state of the nation you are supposed to walk free.
this kind thing can't happen in there south. Southern Nigeria is currupt
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Small position we go thief. God, everybody is a problem.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by ImoleNaija: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Let's hope he will really do the time.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by mariovito(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Truth is, if every Public office holder in Nigeria is put on trial, I can bet my savings that none will be vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Let me analysed how he spent the stolen funds.
He spent on yarinyas
Kunu geida
Burukutu
Codeine
Refnol
Sokoto sugarcane

Wetin dey pain me be say....he invested heavily on pussybank.one of the most deadly fruitless bank in the world with no monthly ROI.

And you are a lady, this one weak me ohhh.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Majesty33(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2023
So happy that more Northern Nigerian law makers are being prosecuted cos in the past, they always play saint as though they are not terribly corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by HNICEARTH: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2023
This one no know road. He could have spent 7m on EFCC agents and council, and the judge. Nah dem dey prosecute you but nah dem go still frustrate the case after you don grease their palms. The golden rule of corruption in nigeria is "never you eat alone". But again, this is good. Wish all cases of stealing and fraud in Nigeria will end up like this
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Blake755: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Name checkers una no go see this one
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by asmovic(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Bennycollins: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2023
This man may have stepped on toes. 10million is small money and is routine diversion that should normally be overlooked, I mean a whole Auditor General? I can bet my life that their are ppl in that state that have clearly pilfered hundreds of millions and nothing is being done to them.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Farid24224(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Jestin:
I gave up the little hope i have for this country the moment Tinubu was declared the next president

Wait and see him work first na...
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Jestin:
I gave up the little hope i have for this country the moment Tinubu was declared the next president
you can join Bode Goerge to Togo Republic
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by djseanjohn77: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2023
illuminutty:
When will they jail the Eye Neck President-select, the senile old and corrupt drug trafficker alias Amoda Ogunlere a.k.a Pablo EscoBAT?

What did he steal from your state or from your forefathers?
Just tell us so we can know what you are obsessed about him for.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by adecz: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2023
"Option of fine" is always given
to big government officials who
embezzle public funds❗️❗️

I can assure you that Our nation's
Accountant General who stole over
N100bn will be given plea
bargain or option of fine ❗️❗️😕😕🆗
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Kaiser20: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Jestin:
I gave up the little hope I have for this country the moment Tinubu was declared the next president
I already told some family members in Nigeria to sell their properties and relocate to Europe or Canada just for peace of mind, not for wealth.
12 years of Apc is a catastrophe and destruction
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Yommychrz(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Jestin:
you hope doesn’t matter! You’re hopeless. Let us with hope prosper
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Yommychrz(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Kaiser20:

I already told some family members in Nigeria to sell their properties and relocate to Europe or Canada just for peace of mind, not for wealth.
12 years of Apc is a catastrophe and destruction
And so shall it be for you

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by SLOVFO(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
The sentence is too lenient and he was even given the option of a fine
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2023
The amount is too small compared with what the Governor and others take daily. They should free the man
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by PecE2Make: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
This is the type of news i want to here.
Anything fraud jail direct.

E remain the man that stole our mandate and inec.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by ibtommy(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2023
The guy use the money to sponsor his pikin education. Sharp man. grin
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by sonogo(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2023
rantitubs:
We just managing what is left of Nigeria, how can auditor be the one doing the stealing.
Cos everyone in public office is doing it so he doesn’t want to be left out.
Re: Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud by Kaiser20: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Yommychrz:
And so shall it be for you
Amen! I have already peace of mind where I dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification / Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.