Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return (49238 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by GreyLaw(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2023
Freshtruth:
Chief of staff and house of reps. Wish is bigger?

Oga better collect your certificate cause Tinibu winning is still questionable make your case no be like Ameachi wey go pick presidential form come lose him position as minister till today he still dey use one eye look Buhari with style grin

Hmm oga... even in America chief of staff to the POTUS get power for White House pass VP. Same thing in Nigeria. No believe me just do some research and find out.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by walefresh3(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Laggafin:
So to stay bk in Lagos and strategize how to rig for ur party is paramount than your certificate of return Anywx all rigging for Balablu candidates will be resisted and crushed obidiently this coming Saturday. cool
U better stay put in your DILAPIDATED alaigbo than chucking mouth in what doesn't concern u.... Weytin concern Igbo with Lagos politics ?

Naa so YOUR THIEFOBI PICKHANDED CHINEDU GBADEBO AMONG OTHER RESPONSIBLE YORUBAS THAT ARE VIEWING FOR LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP POST...

That ipob guy call CHINEDU gbadebo wey obi want use hijack Lagos no go win 3 local government....
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by walefresh3(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Thunder fire any OSU wey quote me.... Ogun kill u and your Peter obi there...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by samfrancis1(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Laggafin:
So to stay bk in Lagos and strategize how to rig for ur party is paramount than your certificate of return Anywx all rigging for Balablu candidates will be resisted and crushed obidiently this coming Saturday. cool
. Wonder how you’ll be in real life.. you’ll know how to talk anyhow… parrot
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by everythinggirly(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Rubbish talk.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2023
PHZADDY1:
In a shaky hands?try to connect your brain to your fingers before you type...representative of the dirtiest tribe on earth lol.
Yellow-bar online miscreant

E pain you, no be so? Na so you go de feel pain for the next EIGHT years. Know what? There's absolutely nothing you can do about it!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Diligence: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Maybe we should remind him that INEC Deliberately omitted Labour Party's logo during the National Assembly Elections
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Jackson105: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Freshtruth:

Oga better collect your certificate cause Tinibu winning is still questionable make your case no be like Ameachi wey go pick presidential form come lose him position as minister till today he still dey use one eye look Buhari with style grin

If you still believe anyone can stop Tinubu swearing in or his removal after, then you must believe pig can fly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by DonClericuzo: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freshtruth:

In the running of government, chief of staff is better than the rep, chief of staff is even more powerful than the vice president, he is often called the defacto president. No one can see the president , not even the vice president without passing through the chief of staff, if remember late Abba Kyari you will understand. The Chief staff is always head of inner cycle of the president or what we called the kitchen cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Fearyourcreator: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sermwell:

Saying "we" as if these politicians giving a rat sh1t about you! cheesy
They do for me.. If no be you your wahala
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by NaijaSumigan: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

We go rig am and you will cry ... Lolzzzz!!! Awon omo ode

You should be ashamed of saying you will rig election. Only animals can reason such way. You're disgusting, a huge illiterate
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Fearyourcreator: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

You should be ashamed of saying you will rig election. Only animals can reason such way. You're disgusting, a huge illiterate
We go rig am ... Oya para e.. Eti yawerey... Eyinoloriburuku iran yi.. Come make Patrick governor ... Eyin werey asinwin Iran yi... Go back to your east ... Useless people ... Before you go start them rig am... Make you dey hear am down cus na wetin una sabi talk after losing ... Always looking for mandate wey no lost... Eyin elete

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by ifihearam: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freshtruth:

Chief of staff is more powerful than even the SGF....he has the eyes and ears of the president. he can even deny the Vice president of seeing the president..Bottleneck is you can be sacked at any time unlike the House of rep where you were elected for 4 years.

He would consider the COS because as a returning member and a speaker, would be an ordinary member because of the zoning.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by OloyeVIII: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
This guy , Petr Obi and Shehu Sani together will move Nigeria foward.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by lagosrd: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by NaijaSumigan: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

We go rig am ... Oya para e.. Eti yawerey... Eyinoloriburuku iran yi.. Come make Patrick governor ... Eyin werey asinwin Iran yi... Go back to your east ... Useless people ... Before you go start them rig am... Make you dey hear am down cus na wetin una sabi talk after losing ... Always looking for mandate wey no lost... Eyin elete

All your curses are back on your head. If you insist you still want to curse more, then all your family members and everything that brings you joy shall receive every curses that comes out of your mouth IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Rig the election and end up in hell before this year runs out
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by mayo47(m): 3:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Rancour free relationship coming off as a "rubber stamp House of Assembly" which isnt good for the people they are representing

dre11:

https://leadership.ng/why-i-did-not-collect-certificate-of-return-gbajabiamila/

Previous thread:
Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Fearyourcreator: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

All your curses are back on your head. If you insist you still want to curse more, then all your family members and everything that brings you joy shall receive every curses that comes out of your mouth IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Rig the election and end up in hell before this year runs out
Carry eye put for Yoruba matter ... Jesus no dey follow hypocrites... Face your region and let others face theirs...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.