Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? (1465 Views)

It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman / Igbos Determine Fate of Igbo Fed. Lawmakers Over Recall, Ask PMB to Legalize Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by franchasofficia: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jackson105:

Keep fooling yourself, adult behaving like kid.
Listen, I am speaking from real INEC result sheets signed by all party agents and issued to APC, PDP, LP, etc party agents at the polling units, not some hearsay.

I know it will be difficult or even impossible for Nigeria's super corrupt Supreme Court to upturn the election result announced by INEC.

But even if it maybe impossible to upturn Tinubu's mandate, we cannot stop telling the whole world the truth for the sake of posterity.

LP legal team have these original results, so don't worry
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by franchasofficia: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jackson105:

Keep fooling yourself, adult behaving like kid.
Listen, I am speaking from real INEC result sheets signed by all party agents and issued to APC, PDP, LP, etc party agents at the polling units, not some hearsay.

I know it will be difficult or even impossible for Nigeria's super corrupt Supreme Court to upturn the election result announced by INEC.

But even if it maybe impossible to upturn Tinubu's mandate, we cannot stop telling the whole world the truth for the sake of posterity.

LP legal team have these original results, so don't worry.

Cc: Reality3080
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
Rigging.

If you are honest and sincere, you know that Peter Obi won 2023 election.

LOL. Just how would that have happened. Even if the election was perfect, there was not just a clear path for PO's victory.

Him coming 3rd is not even a surprise.

Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Reality3080: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:

But even if it maybe impossible to upturn Tinubu's mandate, we cannot stop telling the whole world the truth.

LP legal team have these original results, so don't worry.

Cc: Reality3080
no problem

Since u can’t see that most of the votes u alleged obi use to win other candidates are even more than the number of accredited voters

Add those your own numbers to the results declared n see d way u are decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by franchasofficia: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

LOL. Just how would that have happened. Even if the election was perfect, there was not just a clear path for PO's victory. Him coming 3rd is not even a surprise.
lol coming 3rd by a doctored and obviously rigged results?

I said we have the original copies of the real polling unit results issued to party agents at the various polling units, only a handful weren't gotten but we are working to get them.

But from the ones we have which covers over 92% of the 170,000 polling units, Peter Obi won on a landslide and reason all the Governors and politicians are at alert to avert similar occurrence during the state election
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:

LP legal team have these original results, so don't worry
I hope the LP legal team have this result from Cynthia Okerere too.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by franchasofficia: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

I hope the LP legal team have this result from Cynthia Okerere too.
This is an arranged result sheet to demoralize Nigerians by making them assume LP rigged.

Go to INEC Irev portal and check the polling unit.

We have the original result sheet bro.

I am not here to convince you or any APC or Tinubu's supporter cos its impossible, but the whole world and even Nigerians know the truth and posterity will judge each and everyone of us according to our deeds.

The judgment may seem delayed but will surely come, let our conscience speak to us.

Do have a great day bro
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by sageb: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kinematics:
In all states? Definitely not in all states.

@kinematics it's been a long time
who are you voting for, SIM or Cole or Abe?
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
This is an arranged result sheet to demoralize Nigerians by making them assume LP rigged.

Go to INEC Irev portal and check the polling unit.

We have the original result sheet bro.

I am not here to convince you or any APC or Tinubu's supporter cos its impossible, but the whole world and even Nigerians know the truth and posterity will judge each and everyone of us according to our deeds.

The judgment may seem delayed but will surely come, let our conscience speak to us.

Do have a great day bro
I just opened it and it is confirmed. Cynthia Okereke rigged all round for LP.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f28b594e164f8146b25d/document

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Kinematics: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
sageb:

@kinematics it's been a long time
who are you voting for, SIM or Cole or Abe?

Definitely SIM. Yes they may call him Wike's stooge, but I personally prefer him.
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by heniford2: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Apc doing everything to rig election chia
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by WantsandMore: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is a long thread , why do you think the 2/3rd majority clause exists?
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by franchasofficia: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

I just opened it and it is confirmed. Cynthia Okereke rigged all round for LP.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f28b594e164f8146b25d/document
Yes seen.

I just pray Supreme court does justice with the pending cases.
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Jackson105: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
you expect me to share results from 170,000 polling units with you? shocked

Obi didn't just wake up and headed to court, you should know there were massive evidences but the issue is whether the super corrupt Nigerian supreme court will be fair and in their judgment

Just shvt up! Every loser will go to court, Atiku has been going to court since 2003 after every election, so it is nothing new.
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by franchasofficia: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jackson105:

Just shvt up! Every loser will go to court, Atiku has been going to court since 2003 after every election, so it is nothing new.
I hear you bro. Enjoy your day or evening wherever you are.

My sincere prayer for you and me is that may we all be rewarded by the things we support. If I support injustice, cheating, fraud and marginalization of any tribe or region of Nigeria, may I be rewarded same way and if you support injustice, cheating, fraud or any form of marginalization of any tribe or region, may forces of nature reward you the same way. May we all reap the kind of fruits we plant on earth.

If I hate any tribe or region unjustly, may I reap same and if you hate any tribe or region unjustly may nature reward you with same fate in your life endeavors.
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Jackson105: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
I hear you bro. Enjoy your day or evening wherever you are.

My sincere prayer for you and me is that may we all be rewarded by the things we support. If I support injustice, cheating, fraud and marginalization of any tribe or region of Nigeria, may I be rewarded same way and if you support injustice, cheating, fraud or any form of marginalization of any tribe or region, may forces of nature reward you the same way. May we all reap the kind of fruits we plant on earth.

If I hate any tribe or region unjustly, may I reap same and if you hate any tribe or region unjustly may nature reward you with same fate in your life endeavors.

Thrash and balderdash. Emotional tears.

You think you can become president with the kind of politics, you play. Dey play! After Tinubu 8 years is another northerner, then SS after, Igbo presidency won't be in your generation, maybe when a crop of sensible igbos come up.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by OkoAmarashy: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
You guys are relying on the massively rigged and doctored election results announced by INEC.

The same INEC refused to allow LP lawyers and technical team have access to BVAS and the election materials they used to announce winner, cant you smell that they are hiding something?

From the collated results in our custody, Peter Obi won.

Obi won:

Lagos with over 900k votes
Rivers with over 800k votes
Delta with over 700k votes
Imo with over 600k votes
Plateau with over 900k votes
Bayelsa with over 250k votes
Cross River with over 500k votes
Edo with over 600k votes
Akwa Ibom with over 500k votes
Ebonyi with over 400k votes.

Obi won:

Nasarawa
Benue
Plateau
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Abuja

Obi got over 25% in:

Ogun
Ondo
Kaduna
Gombe
Kogi
Oyo
Adamawa
Sokoto

In all those states you mentioned, how many Senators and Reps did LP get there?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by OkoAmarashy: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:

franchasofficia:
As a hatefilled Afonja you are, no matter how many times we say it you won't accept but I have never heard or seen any Yoruba man or woman come out to condemn or denounce the actions of your corrupt and bad political leaders cos to you all, Yorubas are always upright just as Tinubu is a god to you all now despite his dirty past and present known to all

You're a shameless hypocritical turncoat.
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Okoroawusa: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zukwanunu ike with these kinds of threads....
Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by Norwichsailor(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
You guys are relying on the massively rigged and doctored election results announced by INEC.

The same INEC refused to allow LP lawyers and technical team have access to BVAS and the election materials they used to announce winner, cant you smell that they are hiding something?

From the collated results in our custody, Peter Obi won.

Obi won:

Lagos with over 900k votes
Rivers with over 800k votes
Delta with over 700k votes
Imo with over 600k votes
Plateau with over 900k votes
Bayelsa with over 250k votes
Cross River with over 500k votes
Edo with over 600k votes
Akwa Ibom with over 500k votes
Ebonyi with over 400k votes.

Obi won:

Nasarawa
Benue
Plateau
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Abuja

Obi got over 25% in:

Ogun
Ondo
Kaduna
Gombe
Kogi
Oyo
Adamawa
Sokoto

Akwa ibom 500k ke grin
When total accredited votes no even reach 700k
Better fear God when ya lying no de add my state
Labour came third and even without rigging obi can't win akwa ibom boss. Know this and know peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Guber Elections 2023: Will Things Remain The Same Again? / PDP Still Holding On To Oil States / Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.