Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

This Woman Slapped Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Woman Slapped Me (1934 Views)

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2023
I'm typin this with pain's in my heart and tears in my eyes
I work as a teacher in a private school somewhere in F.C.T. Despite the hardship, I find my way to school & teach with passion but then have not been paid since Febuary.
Often time's I drink only garri to school. Well it does'nt stop me from doing my job with joy!
We were not paid because the students are not meeting up with their school fee. Fast-forward, I was in class setting exam questions as we are to commence exam in 2weeks time, the head teacher came to my desk and excused me that a parent is askin after me. I met the parent who happened to be a guardian to one of my students, the first the woman did was to give me a dirty slap! I was suprised at same time I remain calm (me that did not eat last night, this morning I drank 100 naira gari)
Well she accused me of beaten her child, the head teacher came into the matter and the child was interogated and we found out she was tellin a fat lie. But sha, she apologise!
I just dropped tears
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Eiya, it’s a good thing you didn’t hit her back. That tears shall turn to tears of joy soon. Your time of breakthrough is very close

14 Likes

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Lance008(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Na story dem Dey help u gather
God is in control

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
The parent should be arrested... apologies can not cut it.... a parent can not come to school to assault a teacher all because of what ur ward told u.. such can only happen in private school cos if its public.. we will be the one teaching the child for a long time

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Sundaycomputer: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2023
God dey
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
The parent should be arrested... apologies can not cut it.... a parent can not come to school to assault a teacher all because of what ur ward told u.. such can only happen in private school cos if its public.. we will be the one teaching the child for a long time
You see that arrest part, it can only be done in a public school.
Private school teachers, we're going through hell. I remember sometime ago, the headteacher told we the staffs in a staff meeting that parents are customers, so customers are always right. They rather sack a teacher than loose a student!
What do I do with my 24k pay a month. Smiles, omoh the matter ehn

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by habsydiamond(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Private school teachers, we're going through hell. I remember sometime ago, the headteacher told we the staffs in a staff meeting that parents are customers, so customers are always right. They rather sack a teacher than loose a student!
I have been there before. They only care about the money coming in.. they will even ask u to do what's not part of the ethics of the job like malpractices and all sorts.. I just pray God will make a way for you to a better job.
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Houseontherock1: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Find a way to arrest the person that slapped you! If you think she's "connected", get a human rights group or even one single rights activist involved. Get ready to lose that job though! In fact, get the student to confess again, record it, then you take it up. I can't imagine myself slapping a teacher in my children's school!

1 Like

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
I have been there before. They only care about the money coming in.. they will even ask u to do what's not part of the ethics of the job like malpractices and all sorts.. I just pray God will make a way for you to a better job.
You've spill it all bro
A very big Amen to your prayer bro

1 Like

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Find a way to arrest the person that slapped you! If you think she's "connected", get a human rights group or even one single rights activist involved. Get ready to lose that job though! In fact, get the student to confess again, record it, then you take it up. I can't imagine myself slapping a teacher in my children's school!
Smiles... Sir, have not been said since feb. How do I archive that?
I know what to do oh but then .....
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by lolu2019: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Go and slap ur own back.
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Eiya, it’s a good thing you didn’t hit her back. That tears shall turn to tears of joy soon. Your time of breakthrough is very close
A big Amen... Going back home to look up to God like this now
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Generalwoodz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin Every job got it's hazard and you got yours. If you've the wherewithal you chase the woman and make sure to pin her down when you catches her. grin

I used to be in classrooms and boy! how I flogged these kids when they show mischief. Perhaps the evil thoughts of slapping me might have crossed their minds but they never had extra grit, muscle or hardbone born to carry it out.

Because I'd throw caution to the air and smack down any parents who try even.

Those days got me looking so darn athletic, lovely cassava roots abs, hot melon sized 6packs, large coconut arresting arms and muscle. The cap of it all; I have the same height as Buhari.

So you see, these foolish parents would doubly think before engaging me in a combat. Because Amma break their Bones.

Every morning I would push up 200 times. Because of these kids.

I do everything for them with perks given the meagre salary.

Takeways: Work seriously on the way you look. Only the fittest survive around these parts. Continue giving them your all. Don't chase sympathy because that shit is lost. For real

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
@ Adebisi0070

Waoooh pele Op. Thank you for not retaliating and as for arrest, please hand her over to God. God saw it all and it's only a reminder to God...
God will come through for you soon pele. Please send me a DM if you can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Child of God don't Weep ! The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed over that matter.
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
@ Adebisi0070

Waoooh pele Op. Thank you for not retaliating and as for arrest, please hand her over to God. God saw it all and it's only a reminder to God...
God will come through for you soon pele. Please send me a DM if you can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Child of God don't Weep ! The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed over that matter.
Good evening, thanks for the encouragement ma'am. I don't know how to Dm with this app but if I can get your mail. Would be able to mail you, and Amen to your prayers, honestly have been smiling

1 Like

Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Obyangel: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Op, so sorry about your experience. God of justice will see to this case, and nature will pay her back.
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Obyangel:
Op, so sorry about your experience. God of justice will see to this case, and nature will pay her back.
Amen & thanks... I'm gettin better now
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by FuckYourFather(f): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
habsydiamond:

Most teachers in public school were abusive, i don't know why i had lazy parents growing up, imagine my mom approaching that hiv thin dark spectacle teacher and giving him a slap in my front. That would be the happiest day of my life, if captured in camera, cool!
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by FuckYourFather(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
OP don't come here and try to seek pity with these your gari drinking tale, what did you do to someone child? 99 percent of Nigerian teachers are abusive either physically or verbally and kudos to that brave mom for shutting you up.
U must have abused someone's kid and they decided to call their mom to the rescue, i don't care if they apologize, well deserved!
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by FuckYourFather(f): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Adebisi0070:

Must you abuse person children, all these psycho teachers sef
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by FuckYourFather(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Same way too i can't imagine, i mean how can you when you are the abusive parent gan gan, i pity those kids of yours
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by habsydiamond(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
FuckYourFather:

Most teachers in public school were abusive, i don't know why i had lazy parents growing up, imagine my mom approaching that hiv thin dark spectacle teacher and giving him a slap in my front. That would be the happiest day of my life, if captured in camera, cool!
lolzzz... abusive is even better... some will even lay curses on children at small provocation..
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by FuckYourFather(f): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
lolzzz... abusive is even better... some will even lay curses on children at small provocation..

Abi? I no dey support evil o but i support revenge 100 percent, these teachers show us shege when we small, Thank God no be man, the average Nigerian man give him small power and he corrupts absolutely, Any full grown adult that's abusing a kid na God go punish am, you see teachers and Pastors FEAR DEM!
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Uniquetani1(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sorry, just leave the woman matter for God. She go regret her actions in future by the child turn to something else.

You no complete the story, wetin the head teacher come do when she left?
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Uniquetani1(f): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Arrest? Human Rights Activist? I don't see the need for all these, there is no job security in private institution and it's long process. The first step of justice would have been if the head teacher caution the woman and make her know that she doesn't have any right to abuse her staff. But since school na to make profit, the school wouldn't like to lose their customer.
Karma will do it job, na time e go take.

lolu2019:
Go and slap ur own back.

Seems Lolu don help her see work for oil company grin No work for naija
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Go do something else with your life my friend
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by BigYash: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry my nigga. Teaching na one job when I no dey like ,cux I go beat pikin when misbehave. And me and the parents go too go fight. So when I been dey jobless then,I no just fit try teaching..
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Uniquetani1:
Sorry, just leave the woman matter for God. She go regret her actions in future by the child turn to something else.

You no complete the story, wetin the head teacher come do when she left?
Mr Bisi, you see things are hard now and this woman is just having a bad day, you see she just apologised to you right. Clean your tears and man up.... 17years ago when i used to work and earn 3500 bla bla bla
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by imagrg(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Poor man dey suffer for Nigeria sha. undecided
Re: This Woman Slapped Me by onome2013: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
It will wake your spirit for you.
MKO Abiola once narrated how his sick mother was refused treatment by the only medical doctor in the whole of the community where he came from. And that led to her death. Years later at the old age of the doctor, he came to Lagos to beg him money for an urgent family problem. He gave him more than double of what he needed. Meanwhile doctor has forgotten that his wickedness led to chief mother's death. DON'T WORRY THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR YOUR GOOD

(1) (Reply)

“Most Wanted” Nigerian Scammer Arrested In Florida / Hausa Man Trnsformed Into A Cow In Aba [pictures And Video] / Four Boys Forcefully Take Turns On One Girl In Circulating Rape Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.