Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

“vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu (405 Views)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Victoria Chintex Assassinated In Kaduna / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by y2jacob1: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Professor Arthur Chukwu of the Nigerian Law School has appealed to voters in Enugu State to continue to vote overwhelmingly for the Labour Party (LP) in memory of his elder brother, Chief Oyibo Chukwu, who was assassinated in Amechi, Enugu South Local Government Area of state, three days to the February 25 National Assembly election while returning from a family meeting in his hometown of Amurri in Nkanu West Local Government Area.

The older Chukwu, a former Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) chairman in Enugu State, was the LP candidate in the Enugu East senatorial election and was killed alongside his personal assistant, Sunday Igwesi...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/vote-for-lp-because-my-brother-was-not-assassinated-in-vain-professor-chukwu-urges-enugu-voters/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by fourboys: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Elluu p for life

1 Like

Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by Fintiri: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ghen ghen
Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
All voters in Enugu East should vote ELUU P.

Chimaroke Nnamani killing that man was so heartless

1 Like

Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by gidgiddy: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nobody knows for sure who assasinated him or why but definitely the Ebeano family and Chimaroke had the most to gain by him being out of the way

2 Likes

Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by marlow1962(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nawa o
Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by ganisucks(f): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
y2jacob1:
Professor Arthur Chukwu of the Nigerian Law School has appealed to voters in Enugu State to continue to vote overwhelmingly for the Labour Party (LP) in memory of his elder brother, Chief Oyibo Chukwu, who was assassinated in Amechi, Enugu South Local Government Area of state, three days to the February 25 National Assembly election while returning from a family meeting in his hometown of Amurri in Nkanu West Local Government Area.

The older Chukwu, a former Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) chairman in Enugu State, was the LP candidate in the Enugu East senatorial election and was killed alongside his personal assistant, Sunday Igwesi...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/vote-for-lp-because-my-brother-was-not-assassinated-in-vain-professor-chukwu-urges-enugu-voters/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

This one that was formerly in APC. Once they vote for him, he will port back to APC with their ticket.

1 Like

Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by ganisucks(f): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

There's no proof to this. Slander is not statistical.
Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Okay oooo
Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nobody knows for sure who assasinated him or why but definitely the Ebeano family and Chimaroke had the most to gain by him being out of the way
If you know Chimaroke Nnamani, you will have your doubt cleared

1 Like

Re: “vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu by Winnersunited: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

please what type of gain is that Human life for politics .

(1) (Reply)

PO CAMPAIGNS FOR GRV, WHILE OUR INCOMING GOVERNOR VIBES WITH YOUTHS. / Revolution! Revolution! March 18 Is The Day! / Exclusive Leaked Audio Exposes Isah Yuguda, Yakubu Dogara & Abubakar Sadique’s R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.