Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Urgent!!! Medical Sales Representatives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!! Medical Sales Representatives (566 Views)

Medical/sales Representatives Needed For An Immediate Employment / Urgent Medical Laboratory Job In A Private Hospital, Asaba Delta State / Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Medical Sales Representatives by giftoyinbo(f): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
JOB ROLE: Medical Sales Representative
Salary: 80k

Responsibilities:
• Arranging meetings with current and prospective clients, such as physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare providers.
• Showcasing the company's offerings to both existing and potential customers and convincing them to buy.
• Determining the needs of the consumer and offering the company items that best meet those needs.
• Upholding strong working ties with both new and current clients by offering first-rate post-purchase support.
• Attending training sessions, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops on a regular basis.
• Quickly delivering purchase orders to the concerned division.

Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in a related subject, such as marketing, communications, or medical office management, is preferred.
Certification as a Certified Sales Professional (CSP) is useful.
• A current drivers license.
• Solid track record in medical sales.
• Solid legal and medical terminology knowledge.
• Expertise in all Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong planning and consultative selling abilities.
• Skillful bargaining and communication techniques.
• Superior customer service abilities.

Qualified CVs should be forwarded to Latestroles716@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Medical Sales Representatives by BikoMERCYme(f): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
giftoyinbo:
JOB ROLE: Medical Sales Representative
Salary: 80k

Responsibilities:
• Arranging meetings with current and prospective clients, such as physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare providers.
• Showcasing the company's offerings to both existing and potential customers and convincing them to buy.
• Determining the needs of the consumer and offering the company items that best meet those needs.
• Upholding strong working ties with both new and current clients by offering first-rate post-purchase support.
• Attending training sessions, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops on a regular basis.
• Quickly delivering purchase orders to the concerned division.

Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in a related subject, such as marketing, communications, or medical office management, is preferred.
Certification as a Certified Sales Professional (CSP) is useful.
• A current drivers license.
• Solid track record in medical sales.
• Solid legal and medical terminology knowledge.
• Expertise in all Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong planning and consultative selling abilities.
• Skillful bargaining and communication techniques.
• Superior customer service abilities.

Qualified CVs should be forwarded to Latestroles716@gmail.com

Bsc.ed nkor??
Re: Urgent!!! Medical Sales Representatives by musiliyukayode(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iam an experienced medical Rep with over 20 yrs.May I as well apply for the job. I have Nationwide coverage. 07032204962 or 08088274952
Re: Urgent!!! Medical Sales Representatives by pandj(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gnld run ooohh
Re: Urgent!!! Medical Sales Representatives by musiliyukayode(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
I have over 20 yrs experience in marketing and sales of pharmacy products and I believed I could be of immense value to your company. May I be considered.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of Weekend Cleaners / Cashier Needed Urgently In Surulere / Baker Hughes Oil & Gas Job Recruitment (intern - Entry Level & Exp. Jobs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.