Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria (347 Views)

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Three Nigeria Army Officers, 17 Soldiers Killed In Jibia Katsina State / See The List Of The First Three Nigeria Politician To Die Of Covid19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by Madmohamed123: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Some of this yeruba fighting igbo because they vote for obi are mad

You voter for tinubu your brother and I vote for obi my brother then you get angry and questions me why should I vote for my brother not yours.

Some yeruba vote for obi some igbo vote for tinubu vote for your brother let me vote for my brother after all you said you have population more then igbo I think you should use your population again igbo not fight igbo.

So you want me to leave my brother to vote for your brother you they Colo you don't have sense

Let me make it clear to APC the more you try to intimidate igbo the faster you lose that Lagos

If APC survive this Election next election they will not depend on how they treat ndigbo in Lagos.

The better APC make ndigbo in Lagos friends not enemy because it will come back to hut them

As long as Nigeria is concern ndigbo have every right to stay anywhere they want in Nigeria and have the same right as soo call host community.

If anybody thinking what happened in 1960 where igbo massacre in the northern Nigeria will happen again that person most be joking

Even the Northerner's know their limit they will not try nonsense against Igbo again if they try it then we tell them this is 2023 not 1960

If you don't want igbo devid Nigeria let everyone go where they come from.

Ndigbo will do what ever it take to protect our interest in Nigeria

If you want peace will give you peace if you want war we give you war

The Fulani should try what they did before and see what will come after them. Kill any Igbo and see
You people should stop that your madness .

1 Like

Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Chinedu ti lule pii

4 Likes

Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by Legitisreal: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by Samuelnze(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guy, i be igbo but your shame is shaming me.. Your post harsh.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by criuze(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Brother please wipe your mouth

We are disappointed and ashamed of your Igbo

Biko delete this trash

2 Likes

Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Madmohamed123:
Some of this yeruba fighting igbo because they vote for obi are mad

You voter for tinubu your brother and I vote for obi my brother then you get angry and questions me why should I vote for my brother not yours.

Some yeruba vote for obi some igbo vote for tinubu vote for your brother let me vote for my brother after all you said you have population more then igbo I think you should use your population again igbo not fight igbo.

So you want me to leave my brother to vote for your brother you they Colo you don't have sense

Let me make it clear to APC the more you try to intimidate igbo the faster you lose that Lagos

If APC survive this Election next election they will not depend on how they treat ndigbo in Lagos.

The better APC make ndigbo in Lagos friends not enemy because it will come back to hut them

As long as Nigeria is concern ndigbo have every right to stay anywhere they want in Nigeria and have the same right as soo call host community.

If anybody thinking what happened in 1960 where igbo massacre in the northern Nigeria will happen again that person most be joking

Even the Northerner's know their limit they will not try nonsense against Igbo again if they try it then we tell them this is 2023 not 1960

If you don't want igbo devid Nigeria let everyone go where they come from.

Ndigbo will do what ever it take to protect our interest in Nigeria

If you want peace will give you peace if you want war we give you war

The Fulani should try what they did before and see what will come after them. Kill any Igbo and see
You people should stop that your madness .

After all your Chest beating, that your Brother Obi no still win grin grin
Cover your head with shame grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by khalling2008: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
(proverb26:4) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.

1 Like

Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by backtovillage: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
I support your post
He who the gods want to deal with them go give am alcohol to misbehave then make am feel big like say e big pass everybody.
Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by Zincfingers: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Emeka, why not type with yeeboe
Osu, Yoruba land would be so hot for you parasitic miscreants going forward grin
Re: Are We Still One Nigeria Or Two To Three Nigeria by waterpouroverfl: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
@ op forget all these idiotasss

They are useless in the scheme of affairs

Jobless cretins waiting for Niger Delta oil

Don't know Niger Delta is watching them with one eye

As for igboland let's make that land secured against unnecessarily exploitation

God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How The Stolen Mandate Of Peter Obi Was Recover From Bola Ahmed Tinubu And APC / Where Obedients Get It Wrong / Our Hearts Are With Obidients...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.