Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) (9695 Views)

Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by ShaqFu: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2023
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/old-naira-notes-remains-legal-cbn-a-recap-of-oshiomhole-fighting-the-cbn-policy-video/
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

Nice one Oshobaba. Let's hope the next CBN governor will not be as inconsiderate and pig headed like Emefiele.

History will never forgive him for what he did to Nigerians.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by AhmedGhost(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2023
mytime24:
Apc avoiding to mention buhari as failure ,

No b buhari appoint emefiele

Mehn it's Good luck oh shocked
Just DAT the president act as 🤡🤡 and let malami and Cash Boss of Nigeria rode on him 🚴

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Naturemed: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2023
No money to share his people. He didn't tackle Buhari as minister of petrol over fuel scarcity even asu strike he keep mute now making noise

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by TOYNEX(f): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2023
The drama of APC... APC playing opposition within APC sad
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Benwems(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2023
LandMann:

You sound unintelligent. Is there any organisation on this earth that doesn't have a cabal or closed circle of individuals who pull big shots in such organisation?

Oshiomole has always been on the side of the masses, even from his days as a labour union leader. I do hope that one day he'll become president because he's smart and does what he says.

Oshiomole remains the best governor to have governed Edo state since 1999, far better than the retĂ rded street light commissioning governor who sent his social media employees and other agents of darkness to bring Oshiomole to disrepute. They've all failed because Oshiomole is going to the senate while the poor performing governor is heading to political oblivion... He has emptied Edo state treasury, funding radio and television adverts across all channels in Edo begging voters to vote PDP in Edo State house of assembly on March 18th... I pray APC and LP win majority of the seats in the house of assembly so they can impeach the governor for breaching the laws of the state and misappropriating public funds.

You are not a bini boy and you do not live in Benin. You are one of the apc propagandist employed by tinubu and co. We in edo love Obaseki. LP in edo will never impeach obaseki. Elections were rigged and apc will never will esan except through rigging. Stop the lies and propaganda on social media. If I check, you maybe yoruba by tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Quodseverismete: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2023
This is the problem with Southerners, always attacking themselves to pacify the North. Buhari is the one who call the shots, Buhari who doesn't address the nation even on a critical matters and even when Nigerians were being slaughtered in numbers, addressed the country more than 3times on this despicable naira policy within two months. Godwin Emefiele was đź’Ż loyal and following Buharis directives regarding the naira policy.
When ASUU was on 8months strike, it's was Chris Ngige that was used to do the dirty job of Buhari, but people were insulting him up and down.
The southern politicians have always and always be used as the useful idiots for northern politicians just to eat from the scrubs.
If Oshiomale is man enough and really fighting for the people why not attack Buhari who is the originator of several anti people policies?.
In fact he is the major part of the problem we having in Nigeria, we know how often he attached GEJ then just to bring the disaster (Buhari) into power. Oshiomale can only deceive the gullible not people like us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by LandMann: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Benwems:

You are not a bini boy and you do not live in Benin. You are one of the apc propagandist employed by tinubu and co. We in edo love Obaseki. LP in edo will never impeach obaseki. Elections were rigged and apc will never will esan except through rigging. Stop the lies and propaganda on social media. If I check, you maybe yoruba by tribe.

APC is going to clear all the house of assembly seats in Edo north and most of the seats in Edo central... The Binis and other voters in Edo south are the ones who will either vote LP or PDP.

I don't know who loves Obaseki in Edo state apart from online miscreants like you. PDP has been winning Edo state presidential election since 1999 but the stupid Obaseki could not deliver it to PDP this time around and you're still claiming that Obaseki is loved in Edo state...

Who's going to love a Governor that has fought needlessly in both his former party and current party? Is it Dan Orbih that made PDP a viable opposition when Oshiomole was governor that will mobilize support for PDP and Obaseki after OBASEKI has frustrated PDP's long standing members out of the party like he attempted to do to Oshiomole in his ward using bribed and crooked ward excos?

Obaseki is called Hausa Goat around benin but you're lying down on your lice infested bed to claim that he's loved in Edo. Kill reveling in your foolishness. I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
I knew peter obi was a fraud when he did not strongly oppose this policy. Meanwhile, the guy he wanted to defeat Tinubu opposed it vehemently. Now, Tinubu is president-elect. God is good.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by 9jaRealist: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:
even if Tinubu want to forgive the useless Emefiele, patriots like Oshiomhole and el-Rufai will ensure that Emefiele gets due treatment as an economic terrorist and enemy of the state.

Will Emefiele run to the Court then?

Those two embittered DWARFS standing on top of each other cannot even reach Emefiele’s jockstrap… grin grin grin
>
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by 9jaRealist: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2023
FisifunKododada:
I knew peter obi was a fraud when he did not strongly oppose this policy. Meanwhile, the guy he wanted to defeat Tinubu opposed it vehemently. Now, Tinubu is president-elect. God is good.

Only THIEVES and LOOTERS opposed the policy itself…
Implementation may have been poor, but absolutely nothing wrong with the policy.
>
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Benwems(m): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2023
LandMann:

APC is going to clear all the house of assembly seats in Edo north and most of the seats in Edo central... The Binis and other voters in Edo south are the ones who will either vote LP or PDP.

I don't know who loves Obaseki in Edo state apart from online miscreants like you. PDP has been winning Edo state presidential election since 1999 but the stupid Obaseki could not deliver it to PDP this time around and you're still claiming that Obaseki is loved in Edo state...

Who's going to love a Governor that has fought needlessly in both his former party and current party? Is it Dan Orbih that made PDP a viable opposition when Oshiomole was governor that will mobilize support for PDP and Obaseki after OBASEKI has frustrated PDP's long standing members out of the party like he attempted to do to Oshiomole in his ward using bribed and crooked ward excos?

Obaseki is called Hausa Goat around benin but you're lying down on your lice infested bed to claim that he's loved in Edo. Kill reveling in your foolishness. I can't help you.

Shame on you. You are typing from your face me and face you room. You are a thug and miscreant. Obaseki and PDP have won majority. Edo people have spoken.

I asked you are simple question: what tribe are you and where do you live? You couldn’t answer because u are in a one room in Lagos writing bullshit and you are definitely Yoruba. Idiot.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by LandMann: 4:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Benwems:

Shame on you. You are typing from your face me and face you room. You are a thug and miscreant. Obaseki and PDP have won majority. Edo people have spoken.

I asked you are simple question: what tribe are you and where do you live? You couldn’t answer because u are in a one room in Lagos writing bullshit and you are definitely Yoruba. Idiot.

You failed to mention how Obaseki sent thugs and cultists to disrupt vote counting in many polling units in Edo south where he was losing woefully to LP. You did not mention how the useless Obaseki spent billions less than a week to election campaigning and running adverts on all radio and TV stations in Edo.

You're a goat. Did my prediction not come to pass? Did APC not clear Edo north and get some sits from Edo central?

You're gloating here because Obaseki hired thugs to disrupt vote counting after losing heavily to labour party in Edo south... Results on IREV shows LP leading with huge margin but how come INEC announced PDP as winner in Ikpoba Okha LGA?

Wait for Edo governorship so we can see the popularity of the so-called Obaseki in Edo state. I hope he's courageous enough to endorse and campaign for someone.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Benwems(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
LandMann:

You failed to mention how Obaseki sent thugs and cultists to disrupt vote counting in many polling units in Edo south where he was losing woefully to LP. You did not mention how the useless Obaseki spent billions less than a week to election campaigning and running adverts on all radio and TV stations in Edo.

You're a goat. Did my prediction not come to pass? Did APC not clear Edo north and get some sits from Edo central?

You're gloating here because Obaseki hired thugs to disrupt vote counting after losing heavily to labour party in Edo south... Results on IREV shows LP leading with huge margin but how come INEC announced PDP as winner in Ikpoba Okha LGA?

Wait for Edo governorship so we can see the popularity of the so-called Obaseki in Edo state. I hope he's courageous enough to endorse and campaign for someone.

Fool. Stay in your Lagos face me I face you one room in which igbo man is your landlord. Do not interfere with edo politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Congressman In Nigeria To Discuss ISIS & Boko Haram / Rochas Okorocha Visits Site Of Collapsed Building In Owerri (Photos) / Buhari's Support For Oshiomhole Personal, He Didn't Impose Him On Us - APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.