Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. (5864 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by adioolayi(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Peterside said he was lucky his polling units results was what was uploaded on irev, yours was the same as uploaded on irev
While those third parties weren't as lucky to have the original results uploaded on irev reason they went on social media

The truth is polling units results were altered in so many places, in Imo State for example elections were not conducted in so many polling units in the entire orlu senatorial district which is the senatorial district of the current governor but results were generated and allocated to the APC

Stop generalising your submission...how many polling units were you present How many did you witnessed firsthand

You can't keep making a general statement like this to score a point..it doesn't work that way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by wdacharley(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2023
This can only happen in Nigeria..Names of the criminal inec officials and party agents that did this evil is well written and signed and should have been arrested for forgery..this is enough evidence for the election to be cancelled in a sane country but too bad we are in a shit hole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Ofunaofu: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

Stop generalising your submission...how many polling units were you present How many did you witnessed firsthand

You can't keep making a general statement like this to score a point..it doesn't work that way

I am not generalising

I am telling you the exact thing that happened

If have contacts in Imo State, ask your contacts what happened in Imo State during the presidential election most especially in orsu, orlu, oru east, oru west and oguta and ohaji egbema LGA's.

2 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by adioolayi(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not generalising

If have contacts in Imo State, ask your contacts what happened in Imo State during the presidential election most especially in orsu, orlu, oru east, oru west and oguta and ohaji egbema LGA's.
You are not saying exact thing that happened.

There are reports of polling units result sheet, signed by just LP agent alone from same Imo State...was it only LP agent at those Pu

You see why you can't make a generalized statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by IVORY2009(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2023
Peter Obi is the president elect, he won the elections, we wait for the courts to do the needful, if not the 'obidients' nationwide are warming up, for a showdown.

3 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Ok
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Ofunaofu: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

You are not saying exact thing that happened.

There are reports of polling units result sheet, signed by just LP agent alone from same Imo State...was it only LP agent at those Pu

You see why you can't make a generalized statement

Bro, my submissions covered a certain area in Imo State not the entire state as a whole reason why I said that I am not generalising. Please get that correctly. Thank you
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by famology(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Whatever it is, won't be substantial enough to upturn the results in the end. This is the bitter truth. But as usual zombiediots can continue to masturbate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Roboto11: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not generalising

Was your own polling unit result different from what INEC published?

I also have my contacts in Orlu who told me that the exercise was peaceful and devoid of irregularities.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Roboto11: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2023
IVORY2009:
Peter Obi is the president elect, he won the elections, we wait for the courts to do the needful, if not the 'obidients' nationwide are warming up, for a showdown.

You did this in 2015 and 2019.

Oh boy, you wan do this thing enter 2027.

16 years of your life.

Na wa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Parachoko: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Rivers...big margin, Lagos over 400k margin,
Imo...big margin, Benue big margin, Plateau very big margin, Delta big margin.

Truth is if Obi can recover 1.5 million votes from APC, Obi wins. Obi also got the spread
Asiwaju is leading Obi by over 2 million votes.

Well, am glad there's BVAS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Ofunaofu: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

I also have my contacts in Orlu who told me that the exercise was peaceful and devoid of irregularities.

It is not true bro

Call the polling units election held in Orlu, orsu, oru east, oru west, oguta and ohaji egbema

Please, Don't go to irev and download results

3 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by anntoneys802: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2023
https://trafficticketdenver.com/
With over 30 years of experience as a former prosecutor and in private law practice, Ann maintains her knowledge of current statutes and the constantly changing case law. With comprehensive trial experience and defense skills and strategies, she offers her clients the best possible defense. Ann Toney has fought and helped hundreds of clients obtain some of the best outcomes in traffic cases including point reduction to preserve one’s driving privileges. Ann Toney will fight for you, and she will ensure that each client’s case is personally tailored to and guided closely through the stressful procedural Court and DMV process. Ann has gone through the same certification training as law enforcement does which is designed by NHTSA.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by DMerciful(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Some of Tinubu's votes were cut from Obi's
votes. If 1.5million is removed from Tinubu's votes and returned to where they righly belong, Obi will be declared
Parachoko:
Asiwaju is leading Obi by over 2 million votes.

Well, am glad there's BVAS.

3 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by IVORY2009(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

You did this in 2015 and 2019.

Oh boy, you wan do this thing enter 2027.

16 years of your life.

Na wa.

2023 is Obi's turn

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Parachoko: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
votes. If 1.5million is removed from Tinubu's votes and returned to where they righly belong, Obi will be declared
Can you show evidence here?

You can't just be claiming Tinubu took from Obi votes without providing evidence

List out the polling units Obi won in Plateau State but the results were change
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by DMerciful(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Watch this video, Aledo Peterside just brought to fore what everybody knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hif1NCwV71s

Parachoko:
Can you show evidence here?

You can't just be claiming Tinubu took from Obi votes without providing evidence

List out the polling units Obi won in Plateau State but the results were change
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Parachoko: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Watch this video, Aledo Peterside just brought to fore what everybody knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hif1NCwV71s

Is he not the founder of ANAP? he's a supporter of Obi.

He only told you what you want to hear.

Well, the tribunal will likely start sitting after the Governorship Election, I'm sure you know ordinary talk without evidence won't make Obi win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by DMerciful(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Someone showed credible evidence...did you even watch the video?
Parachoko:
Is he not the founder of ANAP? he's a supporter of Obi.

He only told you what you want to hear.

Well, the tribunal will likely start sitting after the Governorship Election, I'm sure you know ordinary talk without evidence won't make Obi win.

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by BiafranPatriot: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2023
INEC cancelled elections in Orlu. No Election was to be held in Orlu As a zombie, your contacts didn't tell you that abi?

Roboto11:

2 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Parachoko: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Someone showed credible evidence...did you even watch the video?
I won't waste my data listening to a Peter Obi supporter spreading Propaganda

I can't wait for the Tribunal to start sitting.

There's over-voting in Amuwo Odofin and Eti Osa, I can't wait for the tribunal to cancel votes from does two LGA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by 0m0nnakoda: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Obi's defeat is affecting some people's mental health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by D1official: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:
Personally, I have checked my polling unit results Ward10 unit II Ibadan SW on IRev and it is correct as declared on Election day.

Also, from what Peterside said, he also checked his polling unit result on IRev and it is correct.

Now, he went on to start presenting what people posted and claimed on social media, stating that their unit result was different. I have a problem with this, because, it is very dangerous to bank on what you didn't witness by your own self .. especially at this social media age.

The claim of third parties cannot really be substantiated.

I don't believe the election was totally perfect..I don't even expect it to be...but by and large, I think Tinubu actually won.

Irregularities will be seen across all the states if proper forensic audit is done..and all political parties are involved. It's the truth.
We are talking about what INEC announced and what was posted on the IREV.

You and I knows Tinubu did not win, just they play.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Roboto11: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
INEC cancelled elections in Orlu. No Election was to be held in Orlu As a zombie, your contacts didn't tell you that abi?

Mumu.

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by adioolayi(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2023
D1official:

We are talking about what INEC announced and what was posted on the IREV.

You and I knows Tinubu did not win, just they play.

The narrative that he didn't win, lies only on your own imagination..not mine.

I am saying this, because he won my polling Unit, the result announced was same as uploaded on IREV.

I have every reason to believe he won my ward ..ward 10, won my LGA Ibadan SW and won OYO State with a wide margin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by D1official: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

The narrative that he didn't win, lies only on your own imagination..not mine.

I am saying this, because he won my polling Unit, the result announced was same as uploaded on IREV.

I have every reason to believe he won my ward ..ward 10, won my LGA Ibadan SW and won OYO State with a wide margin.
Speak for your enclave man, those in Rivers, Lagos, plateau and other states said they were robbed and the evidence is as day light. Why then do you want them to shut up?.

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Most of Obi's votes was cut & given to Tinubu!

I doubt if Tinubu got up to 4million sef!

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by adioolayi(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2023
D1official:

Speak for your enclave man, those in Rivers, Lagos, plateau and other states said they were robbed and the evidence is as day light. Why then do you want them to shut up?.

Exactly!

You speak for your unit..stop the nonsensical generalisation of what you did not witnessed!
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by D1official: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

Exactly!

You speak for your unit..stop the nonsensical generalisation of what you did not witnessed!
Just like I stated earlier the major problem here is the discrepancies between what INEC announced and what's on the IREV server for instance Obio akpor in Rivers state which you urchin can verify on your own if you wish.

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by seborrhic: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2023
CSTRR:
Those people that said how can a third be claiming first need to go and watch that interview.

Just an average of 10 votes transfered from apc to labour across all the polling units will give labour automatically the highest number of votes.

At first wanted to wave off this argument of yours,but on deeper analysis with about 179k polling units,average 10 additional votes per unit will give LP almost 2 million additional votes,good enough to actually make it a tougher call,especially if the rumoured(but yet unproven)thousands of rigged APC votes in Rivers and Imo are deducted!
Food indeed for thought!!
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Tochj(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2023
We will put every evidence before the Court.
Then let Ariwoola Tinubu henchman in the court turn blind eyes lets see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo New Governor, Aiyedatiwa Changes Look, Removes Signature 'Aketi Beard' / 15 Nigerian Men Who Own Private Jets / Atiku Trashes Tinubu At Sarkin Doya Polling Unit In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.