Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Let The Word Of God Guide You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Word Of God Guide You (115 Views)

Let The Word Of God Guide You / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? / The Word Of God Is Powerful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Word Of God Guide You by jonatoye(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Let the Word of God guide you.

The word for today 
Everything will look okay until you do it. Let the word of God guide you in every action and inaction!
Scriptural Reference
"Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path." (Psalm 119:105 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
There will only be light on your path in every facet of life when the word of God guides you. No matter how wonderful, peaceful, and smooth what you are doing appears to be, you must be sure that it is in line with the will of God. Some people came to a point of "had I known" in their journey of destiny because they were deceived by the fact that everything was alright until the consequences of their actions caught up with them.

When David slept with Uriah's wife, things appeared good, but he faced the consequences. Gehazi could never believe that collecting Naaman's gift would bring leprosy into his lineage. Saul was thinking about making sacrifices to God at the expense of God's instructions for him; this single act cost him the kingdom. Achan was happy when he successfully took the cursed things, not knowing that he had succeeded in putting an end to his own life.

A man will only miss it each time he fails to walk in the light of God's word. It takes just a simple mistake to mar a man's life on the journey of destiny. Save your life, career, marriage, academics, and other aspects of your life by honouring God's word before you take any action!

Are you walking and working in the light of God's word?

Lord!  Please help me to always walk and work in the light of your word, in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis 
You will not know the consequences of action until you do it!

Have a gracious Wednesday!

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 84. / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 34) 1pet.5:10 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / More Than Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.