Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? (26214 Views)

Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Sheik Isa Pantami's Jihadist Move To Alter Nigeria's Demography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by gabbytabby: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2023
They are dreamers who have not woken up from the 1st Biafra war 50plus years ago.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by caracas: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Even if we dash Peter Obi all the votes in Lagos, Rivers, and Plateau, and remove all the votes Tinubu got in those 3 states, Obi will still be a loser.

Tinubu would still have majority votes of over 8million, and would have 25% in over 27 states to pass the 24 states benchmark.

Guess what?

Obi would still be stuck on 7million plus votes, and rigidly welded down to the same 16 states he scored 25% or more.

Verdict:
Tinubu remains the election winner, and would be sworn in to the shame of all zombiedients.

God really answered Peter Obi's prayer.
You really need to go back to primary school cos it’s clear you do not understand simple Arithmetic….

1 Like

Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by garykoeman: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

It is simple
According to INEC, Obi had 25% in 16 states
If we add the 5states from SW where he was rigged out and add kogi, that is 22 states already, remaining just 2 states of which bauchi and borno will complete.

As for the highest votes cast, if we remove 10 votes each from APC and add to labour, Obi will get 7.8million votes while APC will have 7million votes
Obi actually won the election
Remove all Apc votes and add to Labour votes that will give labour party more than 15m votes actually Obi won the election.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by djon78(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2023
garykoeman:

Tinubu did not send anyone to beg Obi.

Haha I laugh in Swahili

Una no Know wetin dey happen

Let me ask you

Has US president Joe Biden congratulated Tinubu?

Answer that
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Invest4growth: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Not this time as BVAS did so much to support the election. The complain is transmission and INEC has the responsibility to decide up to the last minute. Intelligence report can cause a change midstream
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by CaptainFM1: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
That one na palm wine tapper's dream

If it's about Obi getting the marginal votes difference across Nigeria to overtake the winner, he can never compile all those evidence together.

And if it's by cancellation of the entire election, Atiku who came second still in the best position to ask for that as Obi did not even have the spread. If the election would be repeated in North, Obi's votes would decrease more.

Obi or his supporters being optimistic of winning at court is just something delusional

Do people not say the same thing in those 3 instances?
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by ejimatic: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2023
djon78:

Don't go there

This case may reinstate the supremacy of the judiciary and the rule of law.

It will make judges to be feared if they can remove a sitting president.
The rule of law will be the winner

Buhari desecrated the rule of law and judiciary

So never say never

Our democracy will be strengthened and the right reforms put in place.

Eventually Nigerians will be winners not politicians anymore

Why do you think Tinubu has been sending prominent Igbo big men to beg Peter Obi to free the case

But they don't even know Peter Obi very well and how stubborn he is. They should go and ask ngige.

I am from Anambra, during the ngige saga, we Anambra people were begging Obi because ngige really was doing excellent work, never seen before by Anambra people. We beg Obi him no gree.
Later got the mandate back.

The day ngige was sacked, Anambra people went into mourning and sorrow, only for us to realize that Peter Obi was like God sent like ngige.
Then peace returned to our State

That's why Anambra people still voted APGA because of what Obi did for the people.
But now Obi don come with labour party, APGA days are numbered, in addition to soludo that doesn't know how to talk
. I herd all yiu said but I still believe Obi holds no water. The election results assume more meanings than the results. Yoruba Hausa and Igbo contested Youruba won will the mandate be taken from Yoruba and given to IGBOS? I have not seen any evidence that BAT is begging Obi .All I know is BAT loves stategising to maintain peace.What will Obi do to win from no 3. to NO 1. ? I doubt it
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by djon78(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2023
caracas:

You really need to go back to primary school cos it’s clear you do not understand simple Arithmetic….

That's why the old politicians dey deal with them

Basic maths Dem no understand

If you remove votes from Tinubu and add to Obi, Obi votes will increase while Tinubu decrease

Simple mathematics they can't do
That's why they are very dull

2 Likes

Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by garykoeman: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2023
djon78:

Haha I laugh in Swahili

Una no Know wetin dey happen

Let me ask you

Has US president Joe Biden congratulated Tinubu?
State department already did on behalf of the president.

Answer that
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by broadman20: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

If it's about Obi getting the marginal votes difference across Nigeria to overtake the winner, he can never compile all those evidence together.

And if it's by cancellation of the entire election, Atiku who came second still in the best position to ask for that as Obi did not even have the spread. If the election would be repeated in North, Obi's votes would decrease more.

Obi or his supporters being optimistic of winning at court is just something delusional

Just like we allsaid in Anambra state at that time because we have never ever seen a governor lost his seat in Nigeria.

You are only doing what is natural as he is doing what is unatural.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by garykoeman: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=garykoeman post=121758171][/quote]

Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by djon78(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
ejimatic:
. I herd all yiu said but I still believe Obi holds no water. The election results assume more meanings than the results. Yoruba Hausa and Igbo contested Youruba won will the mandate be taken from Yoruba and given to IGBOS? I have not seen any evidence that BAT is begging Obi .All I know is BAT loves stategising to maintain peace.What will Obi do to win from no 3. to NO 1. ? I doubt it

But hope uzodimma went from 4th to be declared IMO governor

If the loser proves he won the case in the court of law, he wouldn't be given because he is Igbo and the other guy Yoruba or Hausa abi?

Why do you think the core North is quiet in this case?

There turnout was poor, Almighty Kano was won by just 790k votes

Because they had no skin in the game, there man Buhari wasn't on the ballot so there turnout was poor
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Sannisege: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
You wan upturn a powerful Yoruba man’s election because of one inconsequential Igbo boy called Obi? Supreme Court sef no go try am.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by cktheluckyman: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Minjim:

What he's trying to do is discredit the process so the court can ask for another election

He knows he didn't win

He's an opportunist

why then did INEC not conduct a credible election ? Why are they making easy for an opportunist like Obi to use them and shine.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by yusluvad(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
djon78:

Don't go there

This case may reinstate the supremacy of the judiciary and the rule of law.

It will make judges to be feared if they can remove a sitting president.
The rule of law will be the winner

Buhari desecrated the rule of law and judiciary

So never say never

Our democracy will be strengthened and the right reforms put in place.

Eventually Nigerians will be winners not politicians anymore

Why do you think Tinubu has been sending prominent Igbo big men to beg Peter Obi to free the case

But they don't even know Peter Obi very well and how stubborn he is. They should go and ask ngige.

I am from Anambra, during the ngige saga, we Anambra people were begging Obi because ngige really was doing excellent work, never seen before by Anambra people. We beg Obi him no gree.
Later got the mandate back.

The day ngige was sacked, Anambra people went into mourning and sorrow, only for us to realize that Peter Obi was like God sent like ngige.
Then peace returned to our State

That's why Anambra people still voted APGA because of what Obi did for the people.
But now Obi don come with labour party, APGA days are numbered, in addition to soludo that doesn't know how to talk
Apt!
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by cktheluckyman: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
djon78:

But hope uzodimma went from 4th to be declared IMO governor

If the loser proves he won the case in the court of law, he wouldn't be given because he is Igbo and the other guy Yoruba or Hausa abi?

Why do you think the core North is quiet in this case?

There turnout was poor, Almighty Kano was won by just 790k votes

Because they had no skin in the game, there man Buhari wasn't on the ballot so there turnout was poor

people like that do not reason with their brains
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by djon78(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=garykoeman post=121758171][/quote]

State department is not Joe Biden

When Buhari won in 2015 and 2019, how did the US presidents then do?
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by newnigerdelta00: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
id4sho:
Summary, Peter Obi lost election/seat three times and was reinstated by the court smiley

Peter Obi is the proverbial cat with the nine lives.

You nor know book,9 life you say why not 9million life
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Baatunde(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
sorry to burst your bubble boss, I don't listen to the rants of illogical people who say whatever they want without any evidence to back it up. I deal solely with facts, Let your "top technocrat" tell us where he got his own figure from. It is very sad what people chose to believe and spread around without applying some caution. That Tinubu got 160K votes in Lagos is hilarious....... but its up to you to believe whatever, that is why I said I hope we can have some glimpse of the EVIDENCES and not all these "Peterside said, Nefertiti said"

djon78:

Did you listen to Peterside the owner of Stanbic bank, a top technocrat last night on Arise TV

Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos with over 900k votes. He polled about a million plus while Tinubu polled 160k. Even PDP people are with the original result

Why do you think sanwo olu has been running Helter skelter.
Obi trash Tinubu in Lagos

Then the worst mistake was made by Wike, he was told by Tinubu them to just get just 25% for Tinubu in Rivers

The olodo went and rigged the whole thing for Tinubu, obiakpor local government
LP had over 80000 votes Wike gave Tinubu 70000

Peter Obi results were reduced in Lagos, akwa ibom, Benue, Plateau, Delta, Edo

If all are looked into Peter Obi had over 3 million votes more than Tinubu

Tinubu riggers were not even smart, during PDP days, they rigged smartly, but APC own were olodos

For core North bvas revealed a lot of things. The Kardashian states of Kano, kaduna, katsina who have highest voters before didn't deliver much to APC Almighty Kano was won by kwankwaso with paltry 790000 votes
How much more kaduna and katsina

That's why the core North are quiet

The major turnout in this election was South West, South South, South East and middle belt

Obi cleared these areas

The core North states led by Kano kaduna and katsina didn't bring a lot turnout because they had no skin in the game. There main man Buhari was not on the ballot

Why is Tinubu sending Igbo big men begging Peter Obi to drop the case?
He is very scared, Peter Obi has water tight proof

In addition many of these present young Nigerians fighting the old guard are way smarter than these old politicians so they have every data on there finger tips, they are extremely smart.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Mccullum: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rubbish, just to keep him relevance on daily news,

Obi has turned to an attention seeker...

Our incoming president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu..
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by djon78(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
cktheluckyman:

people like that do not reason with their brains

That's what the old politicians want from them

They don't think

Can't even analyse anything

Serious olodos
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Minjim: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
INEC can only try
Many things about elections are beyond INEC.

Politicians and the security operatives too have roles to play.

cktheluckyman:

why then did INEC not conduct a credible election ? Why are they making easy for an opportunist like Obi to use them and shine.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by cktheluckyman: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
ejimatic:

So if it is proven in court that the election was flawed or that Obi won the court should not declare him winner because he is igbo and Tinubu is yoruba
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by cktheluckyman: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Minjim:

INEC can only try
Many things about elections are beyond INEC.

Politicians and the security operatives too have roles to play.

well their trying is not good enough.They have to repeat the eelctions.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Baatunde(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tell me why the election should be repeated. Is that what Peter Obi is fighting for?, I thought he "won" the election already and will reclaim his mandate in court

cktheluckyman:

well their trying is not good enough.They have to repeat the eelctions.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by livinbygrace: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Its not possible .No Kkk States ,No core Muslim Northern states votes ,No south west and you wants to become president of Nigeria?Its like trying to gain admission into university without maths and English
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by ejimatic: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
cktheluckyman:

So if it is proven in court that the election was flawed or that Obi won the court should not declare him winner because he is igbo and Tinubu is yoruba
. Watch out for .the following on the judgement:. All the evidences of the petitioners 1 to 3 are not strong Enough to affect the results of the election as declared by the INEC ..... That INEC did not upload the resukts from the poling units did not on any way affect the results of the election. I can bet it with you no election has been successful at the PEPT from 19 80s neither will Obi case different. Evidences from over 174000 thousands poling units? How you prove them ? Obi did not have agents in many poling units in the North. On a lighter note in the interest of peace no judge in Nigeria will remove mandate given to Yoruba and take it Igboor Hausa never ever,not when CJ is Arwoola from Oyo State. Truth is better but it must be told.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by SeunDAssLicker: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Successlane:
Las, Las, Las, ........

Supreme court will knock him out on 'TECHNICALITIES'.

Supreme court justices are Nigerians, and they will consider many things outside the provision of the constitution.

Outside the constitution?? Yoruba people dey bank on Bribes. Una life no fit better pass how useless e don already dey.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Truthdeypain: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

At leaat for once admit something positive about Obi.
You are overly and unnecessarily racist and hateful of this man, it makes me want knock your childish head.

I know you admire and respect Obi, all your vituperations mean nothing. Man is a legend and I understand how hard it is for you to deal with that.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Solocoin: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
There's an Electra act that is controlling the presidential election and INEC have the power to run all the election just like the national assembly election and if Inec can make every other election to be like National assembly will do us alot of good.
Re: Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? by Truthdeypain: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi is nothing but a distraction to Nigeria politics. Obi’s involvement in politics is like a whirlwind, it won’t last. Nobody will hear about him again soon

I feel so sorry for you. Lemme fetch you a bucket, those tears musnt go to waste. Tell me how high is your blood pressure?

Obi is a political jourganaut and is responsible for the political renaissance witnessed all around the country, Obi is the reason why the youths are following court proceeding and went out to vote. I have learnt more about politics in Nigeria following Obi than I have ever cared to know.

You keep undeestaimating and speaking so lowly of a man who is like straight out of the anime books, a real legend of modern democracy, a man of the people, I really feel sorry for you.The sheer level of inferiority complex you guys must have, spits! Obi is a phenomenon and we are more a phenomenon, we went a better and greater Nigeria not a reinforcement of failure and corruption. Shame on you and your ilk. Such a spectacular disgrace you all are. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed / Just In: Embattled Senator Abbo Surrenders To Police For Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.