Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Please Treat As Urgent. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Treat As Urgent. (149 Views)

Treat As Urgent / Treat As Urgent / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Treat As Urgent. by Jadeoje: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello All,
I do not normally do this but giving the present circumstances I am left with no choice.
It all started a little over 3 weeks ago when I discovered that I couldn't sleep well especially at night with breathing problems. Shortly after, I had symptoms synonymous with malaria and typhoid, I bought some medicines and started taking them. The next day I got worse and had to be taken to the hospital because it became an emergency case and was quickly rescucitated. The bills for the 2 days I spent there wrecked me. After I was discharged, I went to my family house and had to go to another hospital where I was asked to run some tests. The results are out with the injections and drugs needed.
I live in fear and at times I feel restless with shortness of breath. I need help. I still haven't gotten the medicines as I do not have money to buy medicines.
Please whatever you can send me will be appreciated.
I have attached a copy of the doctor's prescription. Please help save my life.
If you need further proof I can provide even to video evidences or video calls to prove that I am not a scam. Nothing is too big or small.

GTB

Warm regards to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Stroke Or Post Stroke Victoria Please In Here Encouragge Someone / Flat Feet: Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment Options / Supreme Medical Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.