Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. (328 Views)

Top 5 Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization For Small Businesses In Nigeria / Old Facebook Account Login Needed Asap . Inbox Me Your Price / Old Facebook Account Login Needed Asap . Inbox Me Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by DAMEHLISM(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello nairaland webmasters. I need some one that can creat this kind of search form for me, or direct me to a search pluging that can do what i want.

lets get there'

i created a site where people can read books online. These books include physics, chemistry and biology.. I have created pages for each chapters of this books..

so, if i enter the word physics in my searf box, it will bring out a search result page dispay result base one my search and you need to click on it to go to the page. But that is not what i want.

this is what i want,

i want to give my search url for some particular keyword, so that when this word are enter in the search field, it will directly open the url instead of displaying it as a search result.

for example,

if i enter physics in the search field and hit enter, i want it to directly open the physics textbook page. And if i enter physics 2, let it open the chapter 2 page directly.

if you can do a search or kno a plugin that will serve me dis purpose, then i need ur service.
Re: Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by susrite(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2023
DAMEHLISM:
Hello nairaland webmasters. I need some one that can creat this kind of search form for me, or direct me to a search pluging that can do what i want.

lets get there'

i created a site where people can read books online. These books include physics, chemistry and biology.. I have created pages for each chapters of this books..

so, if i enter the word physics in my searf box, it will bring out a search result page dispay result base one my search and you need to click on it to go to the page. But that is not what i want.

this is what i want,

i want to give my search url for some particular keyword, so that when this word are enter in the search field, it will directly open the url instead of displaying it as a search result.

for example,

if i enter physics in the search field and hit enter, i want it to directly open the physics textbook page. And if i enter physics 2, let it open the chapter 2 page directly.

if you can do a search or kno a plugin that will serve me dis purpose, then i need ur service.
Answer these questions
1. Is it a wordpress site?
2. If it is, what did you use to create the book? Custom post types?
3. What plugin did you use to create the book
For better explanation, you can send me a WhatsApp message. My number is on my sig
Re: Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by CallmeTrinity: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Not Wordpress it's a custom build
The rest are after you have commited. I won't give details you will use to give someone else

Price is 150k

100k upfront payment or Fūck off
Re: Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by DAMEHLISM(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2023
susrite:

Answer these questions
For better explanation, you can send me a WhatsApp message. My number is on my sig
i will message you shortly
Re: Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by DAMEHLISM(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2023
susrite:

Answer these questions
yes it is a wordpress website, and i created to books using pages.
Re: Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by susrite(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
DAMEHLISM:
OK. Send the website link to my WhatsApp. I doubt there's a plugin to do that in the market, however I can write you a custom plugin just to achieve this. Send me a message.
Re: Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by etoluw: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
DAMEHLISM:

you can't use pages to achieve that. you have to use custom post types & custom taxonomy.

i can help you build a plugin(or complete theme) that will fix your problem.

you can message me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me With This Kind Of Search Box And Name Your Price. by Devaro: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2023
DAMEHLISM:

lets get there'

this is what i want,

for example,

There is a plugin that can handle it pm or share your WhatsApp so j send you the details

(1) (Reply)

As A New Blogger Which Of The Follow Niche Is Advisable To Get Started With / 9jawebhosting: 50% Off 4 Life - Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting / Unlimited Web Hosting, Resellers And Servers From VBHOSTNET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.