Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Are The Dead Conscious? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Dead Conscious? (646 Views)

5 Things You Should Be Conscious Of In 2023 / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? / How Bishop Oyedepo, Winners Chapel Raise The Dead On Easter Sunday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is an excerpt from my book, The Total Man;

about the resurrection of the dead regarding marital issue, he said;

“But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING.” (Matthew 22:31-32).

It means that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob even though physically death are still living in the realm of the spirit.

4. When Jonah died, he narrated his experience. He certainly couldn’t be alive in the fish belly for more than a few minutes talk more of three days. You will understand it better if you have been under water before or almost got drowned. So, Jonah died but his soul went to hell. So, he was able to narrate what happened to him briefly for the three days proving that the dead are conscious. Read narration below;

Jonah 2:1-6
1 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,
2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; OUT OF THE BELLY OF HELL CRIED I, and thou heardest my voice.
3 For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
5 The waters compassed me about, EVEN TO THE SOUL: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
6 I WENT DOWN TO THE BOTTOMS OF THE MOUNTAINS; the EARTH WITH HER BARS WAS ABOUT ME FOR EVER: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
All the activities listed above as narrated by Jonah couldn’t have taken place in the fish belly.

The cry he cried in hell manifested in the physical when he was still in the belly of the fish just before the fish vomited him out. Hence, verse 1 says that he cried from the belly of the fish. This is common sense. It is just the way someone who shouted in the dream could also shout audibly before he wakes up.

5. The story of the Rich Man and Lazarus.

Perhaps, this is one of the strongest evidence that the dead are conscious. This narration was given by our Lord Jesus and recorded in Luke 16:19-31. It wasn’t a parable. In parable, actual names are never mentioned. But in this story, names were mentioned; Abraham, Lazarus and Moses. I believe our Lord Jesus knew who the rich man was but decided not to mention his name. This is the word of knowledge in operation where one knows things supernaturally even when you were not there. It was with this same gift of the word of knowledge that our Lord Jesus told the woman of Samaria that she had five husbands and the man living with her presently was not her husband.

The story revealed that the rich man went to hell after his death. His soul was in torment. His memory was intact such that he even recognized Lazarus. He also remembered he had five brothers on earth who he never wished they experience the torment he was going through.

He even made a request that Abraham should permit someone to rise from the dead and go and warn his brothers. Well, Abraham responded;

“And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.” (Luke 16:31).

Abraham has been vindicated because even today, quite a lot of sceptics still don’t believe hell exist after so many have been there and came back to life by the mercy of God.

Even if it was a parable as claimed by a religious sect, the moral lesson would still be the same. You don’t use what cannot happen in real life situations as parables. Parables are actually stories narrated in generic terms about situations that could happen in real life. Moral lessons are usually drawn from parables.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
6. The scripture talks about the soul of our Lord Jesus not been left in hell – Acts 2:27. It also talks about him going to preach to spirits in prison – 1st Peter 3:18-19. How could he have done that if he was not conscious?

Even Paul said that Jesus first descended into the lowest part of the earth before he ascended – Ephesians 4:9. His lifeless body in the tomb couldn’t have done that. He went there with his soul which was conscious after his death.

7. Apostle Paul wrote to the Philippian church about the decision to leave the body and be with the Lord or to spend a little more time with them – Philippians 1:23-24. How could he be with the Lord if the dead are not conscious?

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
8. The writer of Hebrews made mention of the spirit of just men made perfect in heaven as part of the general assembly of God’s people in heaven and on earth – Hebrews 12:23.

9. The book of Revelation talks about the souls of those who were slain crying for vengeance – Revelation 6:9-10. How could they cry if after death, they know nothing?

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
10. Some of the saints that passed through the great tribulation as revealed in the book of revelation were also seen in heaven before the final judgment day – Revelation 7:13-15. They didn’t wait till the final judgment day before they arose to consciousness.

11. Our Lord Jesus described the torment of those that will be thrown into hell or Lake of fire thus;

“But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.” (Matthew 8:12).

It’s only someone who is conscious that can weep and gnash his teeth. This also attest to the fact that the dead are conscious.

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
12. When the beast and the false prophet were defeated by our Lord Jesus at his coming as recorded in the book of Revelation, they were thrown into the Lake of fire alive – Revelation 19:20.

The fire didn’t burn them out of existence. After 1,000 years of Jesus reign on earth, Satan was also thrown into the same Lake of fire. And the scripture acknowledged that beast and the false prophet are still there after 1,000 years of Jesus reign on earth;

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, WHERE THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10).

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
I could go on and on. Death is not a cessation of existence. It is just a transition to the other side of the world which is even more real. Where you end up depends on the decision you make with the gospel of our Lord Jesus and the life you lived.

Why then does some other scripture especially in the Old Testament make contrary statement about the afterlife. Let’s look at a few of such scriptures;

“For the living know that they shall die: BUT THE DEAD KNOW NOT ANY THING, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5).

This statement was the opinion of the writer as it didn’t come from God. The writer was not a prophet. So, it can’t be used as an authority on this subject most especially when Jesus, the truth has come.

The same goes with other scripture like Psalms 146:3-4, Ecclesiastes 3:19-20. These verses are opinions of the writers and not statements of facts.

What about the verse where God himself told Adam;

“In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for DUST THOU ART, and UNTO DUST SHALT THOU RETURN.” (Genesis 3:19).

This is a pronouncement of physical death for Adam mankind. Adam was in existence before his body was formed;

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; MALE AND FEMALE CREATED HE THEM. (Genesis 1:26-27).

As at the time Adam was created, his body was not yet formed. So, he could not function on earth until his body was formed. And this was done in Genesis 2:7. So, the dust God was talking about is the body and not his sprit.

The afterlife is real. The dead are conscious. This is why those who commit suicide are unwise. They are ignorant of the afterlife. They thought they have ended their lives not knowing that they just began life in reality which most will regret if they end up in hell.

Make a quality choice today to accept Jesus into your life as your Lord and Saviour. And ensure you live by his word and do his works. “For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:14).

“He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Revelation 21:7-cool.

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Click the link below to place order for your copy in Amazon Kindle store.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW329WBS

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by TradingGod: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Click the link below to place order for your copy in Amazon Kindle store.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW329WBS
Great read

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Everything you wrote here is wrong. The bible says when a man dies he return to earth and the life force returns to God.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life ; and man became a living soul . Genesis 2:7.

The above scripture shows you how man was made.he wasn't made a spirit and then put Into a body , he was made flesh and then given life as the below scripture proves.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; FOR OUT OF IT WAST THOU TAKEN : FOR DUST THOU ART, AND UNTODUST SHALT THOU RETURN . Genesis 3:19

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spiritshall return unto God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7

Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath , they die, and return to their dust . Psalms 104:29.

Man knows nothing at death
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing , neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten . ALSO THEIR LOVE, AND THEIR HATRED, AND THEIR ENVY, IS NOW PERISHED; NEITHER HAVE THEY ANY MORE A PORTION for ever in any thing that is done under the sun .

This scripture alone nullifies your assertion that the dead still havour pain and hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
Everything you wrote here is wrong. The bible says when a man dies he return to earth and the life force returns to God. ..

"He returns to earth" it did not say that "he dissipates like smoke", he just remains trapped in earth.
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
TradingGod:
Great read

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

"He returns to earth" it did not say that "he dissipates like smoke", he just remains trapped in earth.
wetin this one dey talk. The word "HE" is referring to the man himself that is the real person. Man is not spirit that goes on to live after death.
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Alex1113: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Are you tired of losing your hard earned money to sports betting with no profit? Then look no further as I am here to provide you with FIXED MATCHES FREE OF CHARGE. YOU only PAY AFTER WIN
If you can stake high whatsapp me on 081-201-25-792
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
wetin this one dey talk. The word "HE" is referring to the man himself that is the real person. Man is not spirit that goes on to live after death.

God Said man is spirit. Proverbs 20:27/Acts 6:59
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God Said man is spirit. Proverbs 20:27/Acts 6:59
stop quoting scriptures you don't even understand

The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
-- Proverbs 20:27 . the bible did not say man is spirit. The bible says that their is a spirit in man. The Hebrew word for spirit is "ruach" which mean breath, not a person! This does not mean that man is spirit but he has a spirit which is the life force that comes from God because God is a spirit. Little wonder Solomon says it searches the inward parts.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, andbreathed into his nostrils the breath of life ; and man became a living soul . Genesis 2:7.

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.-- Acts 7:59

This other scripture you gave even goes futher to prove me right. What Stephen was committing to God was not his spirit man but the life force that makes him a living being. As the bible says ,

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7.

The Spirit of God has made me , And the breath of the Almighty gives me life . Job 33:4
this verse also proves and shows you that the spirit of God in man is the breath of God

Man is not a spirit because spirits are immortal and do not die. The soul of man is not the spirit of man but the soul refers to the whole complete body of a living being the Hebrew word for soul is nephesh meaning living thing. this is why a soul can die just like the bible said below

"Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins SHALL DIE . Ezekiel 18:4

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life ; and man became a livingsoul . Genesis 2:7.souls can die and souls can live

Man was formed from the dust of the earth he was never made a spirit. Ruach" is the Hebrew word for spirit and this word means breath or wind. The breath of God is what makes man a living soul if this breath is taken away, man dies and decays back to earth. See scriptures below

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very dayhis thoughts perish. Psalms 146:4.

For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust Psalms 103:13-14.

Man is dust made from the earth and not a spirit. Spirits are not made with physical elements.

Learn and stop arguing about what you do t know

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
stop quoting scriptures you don't even understand ...

You are the one who wants to see what you like. The bible shows that man has 2 sides of him, the spirit side called soul and the earth side called flesh.

Thus, without a doubt, the part of man which returneth to the ground is the earth side of man while the spirit side, the soul awaits judgement, which is why the Bible emphasizes on the soul.

The Spirit which returns to God is His Holy Spirit, which He put in us. 2 Timothy 1:14

Everyone knows this!
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one who wants to see what you like. The bible shows that man has 2 sides of him, the spirit side called soul and the earth side called flesh.

Thus, without a doubt, the part of man which returneth to the ground is the earth side of man while the spirit side, the soul awaits judgement, which is why the Bible emphasizes on the soul.

The Spirit which returns to God is His Holy Spirit, which He put in us. 2 Timothy 1:14

Everyone knows this!
your ignorance is legendary. 2 Timothy 1:14 Paul's was admonishing Timothy to keep the truth of the gospel which he heard from Paul and believed by the holy spirit. this is what you said is the life God put in man ! was Timothy not alive before he heard the gospel from Paul? what is wrong with you.
in my previous reply I showed you that souls die because the soul which is nephesh in Hebrew means living thing. you are too ignorant to argue with me abeg.
how old are you .

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

Most people don't believe in what is written in the scriptures their thinking is in harmony with Hollywood, Nollywood and Bollywood movies where the spirit of a dead man or woman is hunting the killer.
So no amount of scriptures you quote or cite can help them to agree with you that the dead are conscious of nothing at all! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

Throughout the scriptures there is no instance of a single person whose spirit later hunt those who killed him.
WHY?
Because our breathing is what sustains us and once a person's heart stops beating the force that keeps us alive is gone only to be restored by the person who installed it in the beginning! Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Genesis 2:7 smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by MightySparrow: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:
This is an excerpt from my book, The Total Man;

about the resurrection of the dead regarding marital issue, he said;

“But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING.” (Matthew 22:31-32).

It means that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob even though physically death are still living in the realm of the spirit.

4. When Jonah died, he narrated his experience. He certainly couldn’t be alive in the fish belly for more than a few minutes talk more of three days. You will understand it better if you have been under water before or almost got drowned. So, Jonah died but his soul went to hell. So, he was able to narrate what happened to him briefly for the three days proving that the dead are conscious. Read narration below;

Jonah 2:1-6
1 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,
2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; OUT OF THE BELLY OF HELL CRIED I, and thou heardest my voice.
3 For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
5 The waters compassed me about, EVEN TO THE SOUL: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
6 I WENT DOWN TO THE BOTTOMS OF THE MOUNTAINS; the EARTH WITH HER BARS WAS ABOUT ME FOR EVER: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.

There's contradiction in your analysis.
If he died, he would not pray! You must see the whole thing as a miracle of God. He was fully aware of being swallowed and his stay in the fish and when he was vomited.

The issue of death is not so clear to us as humans. There are different beliefs about it.

I have read books and watched documentaries on this topic.

I conclude that no unambiguous explaination is giving about it.
But if you want to stay on the authority of the Bible? I stay with what Jesus personally said about death.
He is the creator, the resurrection and the life, the judge at the end of all things.
So, what do believe.
1. He talked about Abraham blossom. I believe that there is a sort of live after death. Or maybe our definition of death in incorrect.
2. A certain seal was opened in Revelations of Jesus,
Martyrs were seen to be asking God to avenge them of the people of the earth. If they were not conscious, they wouldn't pray.

3. Jesus talked about the dead hearing Him.

Apart from these all other references are not unambiguous.
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by MightySparrow: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Most people don't believe in what is written in the scriptures their thinking is in harmony with Hollywood, Nollywood and Bollywood movies where the spirit of a dead man or woman is hunting the killer.
So no amount of scriptures you quote or cite can help them to agree with you that the dead are conscious of nothing at all! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

Throughout the scriptures there is no instance of a single person whose spirit later hunt those who killed him.
WHY?
Because our breathing is what sustains us and once a person's heart stops beating the force that keeps us alive is gone only to be restored by the person who installed it in the beginning! Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Genesis 2:7 smiley

Lolgrin
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
your ignorance is legendary. 2 Timothy 1:14 Paul's was admonishing Timothy to keep the truth of the gospel which he heard from Paul and believed by the holy spirit. ...

The words "by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us." has already shown that you are being ignorant.
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Ken4Christ: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

There's contradiction in your analysis.
If he died, he would not pray! You must see the whole thing as a miracle of God. He was fully aware of being swallowed and his stay in the fish and when he was vomited.

The issue of death is not so clear to us as humans. There are different beliefs about it.

I have read books and watched documentaries on this topic.

I conclude that no unambiguous explaination is giving about it.
But if you want to stay on the authority of the Bible? I stay with what Jesus personally said about death.
He is the creator, the resurrection and the life, the judge at the end of all things.
So, what do believe.
1. He talked about Abraham blossom. I believe that there is a sort of live after death. Or maybe our definition of death in incorrect.
2. A certain seal was opened in Revelations of Jesus,
Martyrs were seen to be asking God to avenge them of the people of the earth. If they were not conscious, they wouldn't pray.

3. Jesus talked about the dead hearing Him.

Apart from these all other references are not unambiguous.

Jonah died. It was his soul that prayed.

Death is not a cessation of existence. The only fact about physical death is that you cannot make contact with the physical world. To make contact with the physical world, you need a physical body.

Remember, man was already in existence before the physical body was formed.

He was created in Genesis 1:26-28.

But his physical body was later formed.

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by MightySparrow: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jonah died. It was his soul that prayed.

Death is not a cessation of existence. The only fact about physical death is that you cannot make contact with the physical world. To make contact with the physical world, you need a physical body.

Remember, man was already in existence before the physical body was formed.

He was created in Genesis 1:26-28.

But his physical body was later formed.

There is no clear indication that he died from the scriptures. I think you are writing a book. Read carefully people's comment and make your decision. But be careful not to make extrapolations that are not realistic and consistent with the scriptures.

Other references as to Lazarus and the rich man is clear enough.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The words "by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us." has already shown that you are being ignorant.
pls don't quote me again. I don't have time for ignorant people

1 Like

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

WHY?
the op's write up is almost sacarcism. how can one say that Jonah died in the belly of the fish but his soul prayed him out of it? and man was created before he was formed. the entire write is a joke even to people who believe man lives after death
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

Says the one who is ignoring the clear word the "Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us."

Ignoring the Truth will not change its course.
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the op's write up is almost sacarcism. how can one say that job died in the belly of the fish but his soul prayed him out of it? and man was created before he was formed. the entire write is a joke even to people who believe man lives after death

Well that"s what we do experience when we go out and meet these people in the ministry, they just feel like arguing in support of the nonsense their pastors infused in their heads but ask them to go and preach it to their neighbors they will just stand far from anyone who can raise a thought provoking question (Matthew 12:19) since they can't defend the gibberish! smiley
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by sonmvayina(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

Dtruthspeaker..the list is mounting...

You have to humble yourself to learn...

Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by sonmvayina(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
The bible says..

Prior to the creation of man God says
"Let us make man in our image after our likeness..."

And it goes further to say

And God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils...the breath of life and Man became a living being...

Now
Man(A Living soul)= BODY from dust of the earth(the same image and likeness as the earth + BREATH from God (the same image and likeness as God)

Therefore A living soul= A conscious being..

So by inference ,

God= consciousnesses....

We are all God's experiencing life in multiple ways...
At death(whatever that means)
The body returns to the earth and becomes one with it

The spirit or breath returns to God and becomes 1 with it....it does not need to be saved from anything as it is pure..
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by sonmvayina(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Long story short..

The dead are not conscious....
Re: Are The Dead Conscious? by KnownUnknown: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
sonmvayina:
Long story short..

The dead are not conscious....

Wow!! Profound!!! You must be a genius. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Clerics Slam Asisat Oshoala Over World Cup Goal Celebration. (photos) / How Many Wives Did God Give David When He Already Had 7 Wives? / Pastro 419er Threatens Uk Phone Users To Extort Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.