Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Are The Issues Treated With Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Issues Treated With Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage? (129 Views)

What Happens During A Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage Session? / Fibroid Treated With Only Stc30 / Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Issues Treated With Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage? by paulwatkins929: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good Morning, everyone; my friends tell me that healing touch therapeutic massage is beneficial for many issues as it treats them. Is it true, and if it is, let me know the issues healing touch therapeutic massage treats.
Re: What Are The Issues Treated With Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage? by Jackson2299: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hi sir, whatever your friends tell you about healing touch therapeutic massage, it's all right. Healing touch therapeutic massage is used to treat many issues and has been practiced for many years. The most common issues it treats are depression, anxiety, physical pain, mental stress, cardiovascular disease, and many more. The treatment is available in many clinics, hospitals, and self-care centers. According to research, individuals who have received healing touch therapeutic massage have experienced effective and long-lasting treatments.

(1) (Reply)

Self-love: The Importance Of Self-love And Ways To Practice It. / Could Lack Of Purpose Create Loneliness / How Do You Know If Your Heart Is Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.