Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes (24908 Views)

How To Transition To Wearing A Glueless Wig? / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by blacksam01: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
guyz..this habit has been on and off during my teenage years and mom cautioned us against not wearing a foot wear ( shoe particularly) so we dont get peirced by sharp object..we end up weari g them to bed most of the time..and sh comes to remove them

...during my varsity days..in economics department it was mandatory to always wear shoes or sandals by both male nd female, as pam slippers are banned. i prefered shoe cuz of our outlook which usually resemble bankers outlook ( of course pam will make a nonsense of it..

watching movies , also news i noticed that Nigerians aare the only people on earth aside the arabs dt dont wear shoes..so it solidified my stance..many atimes i see guyz return from abroad and hardky can move around without wearing good shoes...

i wore shoes for straight 4years in my varisty days

after skl.. interviews days outlook and of course most of my school like clothing became my norm..i hv since gotten adicted to shoes dat i salivate on seeing good ones..

currently i tend to see ppl ( especially guys ) who dont wear shoe as shabily dressed and nomata what they wear and how expensive it is....they look like well dressed tout..

please am.i normal..?

i mean like i wear shoes like 90% of the time..only in my compound or neighborhood do i wear pam slippers..and i hate to buy them

it lead me to ask the question...why are Nigerians not wearing shoes most of the time...?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by fman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:
guyz..this habit has been on and off during my teenage years and mom cautioned us against not wearing a foot wear ( shoe particularly) so we dont get peirced by sharp object..we end up weari g them to bed most of the time..and sh comes to remove them

...during my varsity days..in economics department it was mandatory to always wear shoes or sandals by both male nd female, as pam slippers are banned. i prefered shoe cuz of our outlook which usually resemble bankers outlook ( of course pam will make a nonsense of it..

watching movies , also news i noticed that Nigerians aare the only people on earth aside the arabs dt dont wear shoes..so it solidified my stance..many atimes i see guyz return from abroad and hardky can move around without wearing good shoes...

after skl.. interviews days outlook and of course most of my school like clothing became my norm..i hv since gotten adicted to shoes dat i salivate on seeing good ones..

currently i tend to see ppl ( especially guys ) who dont wear shoe as shabily dressed and nomata what they wear and how expensive it is....they look like well dressed tout..

please am.i normal..?

i mean like i wear shoes like 90% of the time..only in my compound or neighborhood do i wear pam slippers..and i hate to buy them

it lead me to ask the question...why are Nigerians not wearing shoes most of the time...?
trendy times calls for trendy fashion....
Fashion these days are fast becoming casuals .
So people tend to dress casual and comfy.
You better join the trending train or be left out.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by CCIA: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
fman:
trendy times calls for trendy fashion....
Fashion these days are fast becoming casuals .
So people tend to dress casual and comfy.
You better join the trending train or be left out.
Hello Jew man😎

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Karlifate: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with that, expect when you're indoors.

Personally, I prefer shoes/sneakers to sandals or 🩴

wink

You'll look smart like these guys👇

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Berrityga: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Cut your legs off.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
wink be Celestial church member before?
Abi which liberation u get just now that u are overwhelmed by the opportunity to put on shoes ?

Pls post ur pajamas shoe, I wan see something grin

15 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023

Currently i tend to see ppl ( especially guys ) who dont wear shoe as shabily dressed and nomata what they wear and how expensive it is....they look like well dressed tout..

please am.i normal..?
Yes you are normal.
You've got good taste for fashion.

But don't look down on anyone that doesn't wear shoes.
To each their own.

We Rise.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Berrityga:
Cut your legs off.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
you are finished.
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Nyanabo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ok
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by BOLATINUBU01: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
In this hot weather? grin
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Blaze14k: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
I dont see this as a problem. It is total normal more especially sneakers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Dollarsea: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
I can do shoes all-year round, plus leap year join

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Dshocker(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Some clothes are best worn with sandals...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by magzey: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
You must be Obidient Aswaya, enter INEC Portal and get your cure grin grin

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by jamalnation(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
I see north wrong with it
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Karlifate: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin

"10 ways to become a millionaire in 10 weeks"

👇

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Omoawoke: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wearing shoes everywhere is very normal outside the country especially in winter season

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by OlawaleBammie: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
U need slippers??

Op na Ur work cus am

ABI u wan wear shoes come cocoa store?? grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Mindlog: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by bro4u: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
If your addiction hasn't gotten to the point where you use it to baff,,, then you're ok

8 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by MasterJayJay: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Do your feet smell? If not. why the worry?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Polynek(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
I like shoes too.
But try to moderate it

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by AntiChristian: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Is that an addiction?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

You're a weirdo! Infact you're insane and crazy!! How can you wear shoes outside everyday in a country like ours?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by xristos(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
ok
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Skillsnigeria: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna In Ripped Denim: Sexy Or Not? (Pictures) / Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria / Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.