Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) (5175 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
The Kilimanjaro dance challenge is picking up steam on social media, and people are posting videos of their moves to the hit song by Pcee, Sgija Disciples & ZanTen.

One schoolgirl committed to her dance performance, and her facial expression frightened netizens. The girl's eyes looked like they were rolling towards the back of her head, and her schoolmates stared at her in awe.

The pupil's TikTok video was posted by @mvelogcruz and was viewed by more than 357 000 people within 20 hours. Hundreds commented that the challenge is getting demonic under the TikTok post.

The viral video got a lot of SA people talking, and despite the criticism, many were entertained by the school pupil.

Video on this page ⬇️
https://briefly.co.za/south-africa/155253-sa-school-girl-performs-spooky-kilimanjaro-dance-challenge/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
South Africans are very weird set of people. Very weird, even the ones on this forum are somehow very weird

10 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
The video has been viewed more than 2.4 million times on Tik Tok.

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bat is the weirdest creature in human form tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
South Africans are very weird set of people. Very weird, even the ones on this forum are somehow very weird

25 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by HeartlessMan: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
This thread is so pointless I had to check if it was created by pocohantas or ahnie.

6 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by illicit(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
undecided
Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Righteousness2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Highly demonic dance.
Many things you see people do in the name of slang, dance and signs are from the pit of hell.
They package it in their kingdom and export it out to the world.
Many get initiated unknowingly.

Be very watchful and Prayerful in these last f the last days. The devil is not joking. Don't be a joker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Omniknowest(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
All I can see is Hippopo pupils😂

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kilimanjaro Amapiano Dance Challenge

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
HeartlessMan:
This thread is so pointless I had to check if it was created by pocohantas or ahnie.

Oh gosh, don't mention ahnie at Chicken Republic yesterday with her sad meal for 4k. She's my female arch rival.

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by ahnie: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Oh gosh, don't mention ahnie at Chicken Republic yesterday with her sad meal for 4k. She's my female arch rival.
Lolz Tmksouth,pls don't tell me you're still hurting from our little fracas of last year?

Pls grow pass it, because I have since moved life's too short to stack up grudges.

How ya doing?
May I ask,why those peeps are looking kinda funny?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Lolz Tmksouth,pls don't tell me you're still hurting from our little fracas of last year?

Pls grow pass it, because I have since moved life's too short to stack up grudges.

How ya doing?

Why you involving TMK ☹️☹️☹️ You attempted to get me banned and then sent your boyfriends to attack me.

But as always I ripped them apart ⚔️⚔️⚔️🤺🤺🤺😎 and then you had to run to the moderators to save you 😂😂😂

Oh 'single empty bag from Shoprite' ahnie.

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by ahnie: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Why you involving TMK ☹️☹️☹️ You attempted to get me banned and then sent your boyfriends to attack me.

But as always I ripped them apart ⚔️⚔️⚔️🤺🤺🤺😎 and then you had to run to the moderators to save you 😂😂😂

Oh 'single empty bag from Shoprite' ahnie.

Enjoy your foolery then.
Pls kindly keep us entertained.

M off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Low-key trynna start a fight ☹️☹️☹️

Please explain yourself 'low budget ahnie'

2 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by etrange: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yes, I totally agree. And Nigerians are very normal people, very very normal.

3 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Enjoy your foolery then.
Pls kindly keep us entertained.

M off.

OMG "Hangry Angie", I just realised you were totally robbed at Enugu Chicken Republic where people steal pots of soup ☹️☹️☹️🇳🇬

Compare your prideful 4k chicken to our 4k braai🇿🇦⬇️⬇️⬇️

3 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by ahnie: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
I m really a pain in the arse to lots of peeps here.

One comment from me,it sets them rolling cheesy cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

You're the bait ahnie. I'm waiting for your bodyguards to come through so I can crack their ⚽⚽⚽ in the public square.

If they don't then ahnie you'll be exposed as the lonely spinster I always suspected you to be. Plus maybe you're expired, couldn't care less - I'm into your brother 🌈

But for some reason no one debates me anymore. I wonder why 🏆🏆🏆🇿🇦

Do you know why hangry ahnie☹️☹️☹️
Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by ahnie: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're the bait ahnie. I'm waiting for your bodyguards to come through so I can crack their ⚽⚽⚽ in the public square.

If they don't then ahnie you'll be exposed as the lonely spinster I always suspected you to be. Plus maybe you're expired, couldn't care less - I'm into your brother 🌈

But for some reason no one debates me anymore. I wonder why 🏆🏆🏆🇿🇦

Do you know why hangry ahnie☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ahhnie:

I am sorry for everything I have caused
I am always bitter on Nl because my husband hardly comes home
I ahnie gets hôrny often and it makes me mad
Sorry for been rude 😭

Can't help you double H (moniker) 'hangry Angie' - I'm gay.

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Depressed101: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Challenge wey every body dey do. Ugly person do am. Una dey shout demonic racists grin

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Authoreety: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Let me
Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2023
ahnie:

Shut up, please. Desist from swimming in the ocean of foolishness, you this Asaba Halle Berry.

2 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by ahnie: 1:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Shut up, please. Desist from swimming in the ocean of foolishness, you this Asaba Halle Berry.
Half bag of rice cheesy cheesy cheesy
You never disappoints.

Bombing for clients as usual, continue soiling your hands
And reaping people off.
Awon VPN vippies.

I saw a guy ripping off his clothes this noon in the scorching sun,
He was mumbling incoherent words.
For some split seconds Chris I thought it was you.
Murife continue bombing you hear.

Your day of reckoning is coming.

Some nuggets for you Chris my boy,take eet as my parting gift
To you.

1 Like

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2023
I can't believe I allowed hangry ahnie to go upandan my beautiful thread marketing 👙👙👙 since it's a bad market out there for her with Nigeria's inflation rate now at 277% ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Luckysbab: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The weirdest human alive is tinubu tongue

You're foolish.

South Africans won't come on a Nigerian Forum to paint their President-elect bad.

Stupid thing.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2023
ahnie:

Half bag of rice cheesy cheesy cheesy
You never disappoints.

Bombing for clients as usual, continue soiling your hands
And reaping people off.
Awon VPN vippies.

I saw a guy ripping off his clothes this noon in the scorching sun,
He was mumbling incoherent words.
For some split seconds Chris I thought it was you.
Murife continue bombing you hear.

Your day of reckoning is coming.

Some nuggets for you Chris my boy,take eet as my parting gift
To you.
Annabel, despite the abuse, insults, curses and fighting, you still have dark thoughts towards me?

Regardless of your foolishness, I still want you to progress for the sake of my brother and the kids you both share together.

2 Likes

Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by ahnie: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Annabel, despite the abuse, insults, curses and fighting, you still have dark thoughts towards me?

Regardless of your foolishness, I still want you to progress for the sake of my brother and the kids you both share together.
Lolz motivational speaker,my lovely online ogo'mu nwoke.

I just used this your motivational gibberish to buy 23 bags of brooms
Thanks for the laughs Chris.
Re: SA Schoolgirl's Kilimanjaro Challenge Convinces People Dance Is 'Demonic' (PICS) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Nairaland moderators seff go dey laugh at wetin nairaland don turn.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Pre-degree / Assu Strike Called Off? / Admission In Abia State University Uturu. Absu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.