Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Laundry Or Uber Business? Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Or Uber Business? Please Help! (219 Views)

Which Is Better Bolt Or Uber / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / How Lucrative Is Uber Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laundry Or Uber Business? Please Help! by TeamLeader(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yesterday I was having an argument with a friend on which one to go for. He doesn't have any capital for the laundry business but there is someone he is willing to work with that will bring the capital, a friend of his tho. They will be partners because he got the experience doing the laundry and his friend only the money but no experience.

So I advised him instead to get like 500k and get a good Corolla car on higher purchase for Uber business because he is a very good driver.

He strongly believe in the laundry because he have experience in it but I'm worried about the person bringing in the capital right from the scratch for the laundry business.

Note: The location is Ajah and he works as a driver for now.

So please I need suggestions from the experience people here on what to do in the condition abeg.

Laundry or Uber ?

Thank you
Re: Laundry Or Uber Business? Please Help! by Thimmy8: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laundry business is a better option with lesser risk unlike the Uber business.

What if the vehicle develops a major fault few months into the business,how is he going to sort it out?
Let him focus on the laundry business first, especially since he has the experience needed and an investor too. He can consider the Uber business later on.

1 Like

Re: Laundry Or Uber Business? Please Help! by sulaimon22: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
How possible is it to get a car on hire purchase with 500k and from which platform?
Re: Laundry Or Uber Business? Please Help! by Berrityga: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
This one his friend is bringing the capital make e no turn efe carter and berrityga matter. We no go fit separate fight. Mean while I will suggest he looks for a job and then save money and start his business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Practicals Ways To Make Money Online In 2023 - For A Common Newbie / Which Temporary Skill Should I Learn / Commercial Phone Charging Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.