Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

" INEC, THROW THE CURTAIN OPEN LET THE FULL LIGHT OF TRUTH COME IN- NADECO USA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " INEC, THROW THE CURTAIN OPEN LET THE FULL LIGHT OF TRUTH COME IN- NADECO USA. (208 Views)

NADECO - USA Drags Tinubu To ECOWAS Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / We Can Not Continue To Turn Our Back On Nigeria: Nadeco, Usa... (video) / Osoba Worked For Abacha's Government And NADECO At The Same Time - Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" INEC, THROW THE CURTAIN OPEN LET THE FULL LIGHT OF TRUTH COME IN- NADECO USA. by Elfree: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMM-trEn7o

Una good evening ooo๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
My people my people I love so muchโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
My friends & foe nairaland family ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

This is huge- I will encourage you to watch the entire video. God is definitely fighting our battle across the pond ( Atlantic)

This Organization ain't playing, they seem to be all set to drag INEC to the international criminal court at Hague Netherland, if you can listen in between lines especially the white American international lawyer's speech.

He's a legal member of that organization.

How ironic- the organization co- founded by Tinubu in 1994 to fight Abacha and he turns out to be more brutal dictator than Abacha.

They slammed Tinubu in the strongest term.

What stands out for you in that conference??

Will be right back โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Re: " INEC, THROW THE CURTAIN OPEN LET THE FULL LIGHT OF TRUTH COME IN- NADECO USA. by Hezzyluv: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lol...

Throw which curtain open? Don't you know that if breeze blow, fowl nyash go open??

(1) (Reply)

DL / GRV Was Forced On Me To Be My Deputy, I Declinedโ€ โ€” Pdpโ€™s Jandor (video) / 2023 Guber Poll: Theo Mukoro Delivers Polling Unit In Ofuoma With 353 Votes To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.