Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why The Insults On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Insults On Nairaland? (413 Views)

Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, / The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed / APC Members Rain Insults On Obaseki At An Event For Calling Them Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Topaz74: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
I've been here for few years and I've observed the hatred, insults tribal war on each section in Nairaland. How do we challenge each other to get better? This could be a forum where people get inspired, challenged and motivated to improve their life, business, career etc. We could also unite as Nigerians and tackle some issues. My humble opinion.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by SmartGadgetz: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Topaz74:
I've been here for few years and I've observed the hatred, insults tribal war on each section in Nairaland. How do we challenge each other to get better? This could be a forum where people get inspired, challenged and motivated to improve their life, business, career etc. We could also unite as Nigerians and tackle some issues. My humble opinion.

Yeah
Blame the politicians. They divide us.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by SLAP44: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
By the time you know how much the Lagos state government budgets for propaganda and tribal hate, you will understand who funds the tribal hate.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Natbrowny: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Most of the scumbags who show massive hatred on this forum are tight pals with same tribe or religion of the same they insult here.

Biola go insult chinedu and hassan here. But in real life he is a tight pal or business partner with Chike and Haruna

Chibuzor is busy insulting Ekaette, but in real life he is married to someone in Ekaette's region.

Usman hates Bisi here but in real life Bola gives him goods on credit that he sells and repays as agreed. Having tried to get credit sales from Hassan who is from his region and still didnt accept the arrangement

Its just online bullies who gat zero balls in real life.

1 Like

Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by CallmeTrinity: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Yeah

When the war the Yoruba are causing starts , none of us in Niger delta or the Northerners will involve ourselves.

Omo the way they are attacking ibos is too much haba

What did they do to them? It's gotten to a level that I will not be surprised to wake one day and the Ibos retaliate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by jetwonder(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
cool
This is the reason
We where all human in the beginning, but then, we where separated by language, culture, politics and colours of our skin.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by 2mch(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Igbos and Igbo’s started it with Obi. You did not come out to protest. Now that Yoruba’s are hitting you from every angle, you are crying! You know our mouth bad pass. But you are going to learn.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by SLAP44: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Natbrowny:
Most of the scumbags who show massive hatred on this forum are tight pals with same tribe or religion of the same they insult here.

Biola go insult chinedu and hassan here. But in real life he is a tight pal or business partner with Chike and Haruna

Chibuzor is busy insulting Ekaette, but in real life he is married to someone in Ekaette's region.

Usman hates Bisi here but in real life Bola gives him goods on credit that he sells and repays as agreed. Having tried to get credit sales from Hassan who is from his region and still didnt accept the arrangement

But that doesn't mean I will give any yoruba
friend some business to do if I know he supports the enslavement of Lagos. It caused a rift between me and someone today.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by SLAP44: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
2mch:
Igbos and Igbo’s started it with Obi. You did not come out to protest. Now that Yoruba’s are hitting you from every angle, you are crying! You know our mouth bad pass. But you are going to learn.

So, tribalism started nine 2022?

Some people's heads are empty.

1 Like

Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Topaz74: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omo I just weak the kind energy I dy get for Nairaland these days no follow.
jetwonder:
cool
This is the reason

1 Like

Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
It’s those small small boys of nairaland on romance section
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
I didn't know what Tribalism entails until I stumbled on this forum.

APC Tinubu skull miners will not die well.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Parachoko: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
SLAP44:
By the time you know how much the Lagos state government budgets for propaganda and tribal hate, you will understand who funds the tribal hate.
Trash!!
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Topaz74: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
2mch:

So what would it profit now if an entire tribe is wiped off? We all need each other. Enough of this hatred!
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by 2mch(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
SLAP44:

So, tribalism started nine 2022?

Some people's heads are empty.
Seun gave space to post anything and mock Yoruba’s and you all had your time. Now, just sit back and relax. Stop crying. Every action will have a reaction. Obi was also silent when Igbo’s and Igbos were attacking Yoruba’s, Tinubu and all Yoruba celebrities. Jungle don finally mature.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by 2mch(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Topaz74:

So what would it profit now if an entire tribe is wiped off? We all need each other. Enough of this hatred!
Don’t wait till you are attacked before you speak up. Shout first when your brothers start digging their graves then I will take you seriously. You all always self harm and then cry out when people you have attacked come for you.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by XY23: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Natbrowny:

No sir. Don't underestimate the power of the mind. This thing is getting into the physical world fast, and very soon you'll hear people are losing jobs because of their tribe. I have always cautioned some of my associates to not feed the demon their support for BAT (APC) is turning them to. Other tribes are reciprocating the hate, mistrust and disdain, and it's becoming scary.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Johnjustice: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

When the war the Yoruba are causing starts , none of us in Niger delta or the Northerners will involve ourselves.

What did they do to them? It's gotten to a level that I will not be surprised to wake one day and the Ibos retaliate
Shut up Ipobian.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Topaz74:
Rest bro anything you bring here shall be delt with accordingly. Guyz here no dey joke our eyes don chuk Bois dey provoke
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by SmartGadgetz: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Ibos receive the most fights from hausa/fulanis, yorubas and from other minor ethnic groups in Nigeria.

1Love, let say no to tribalism in Nigeria.
Let's see ourselves as one and as Nigerian.
Let's cone together to fight common enemies like the bad governments we facing, insecurities ravaging every region, underpayments of salaries experienced in our society today and so on.

Let us not allow politicians to divide us, they win if they do.

United WE STAND STRONGER.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Topaz74: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Ibos receive the most fights from hausa/fulanis, yorubas and from other minor ethnic groups in Nigeria.

1Love, let say no to tribalism in Nigeria.
Let's see ourselves as one and as Nigerian.
Let's cone together to fight common enemies like the bad governments we facing, insecurities ravaging every region, underpayments of salaries experienced in our society today and so on.

Let us not allow politicians to divide us, they win if they do.

United WE STAND STRONGER.

You're on point bro
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by aariwa(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yes
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Natbrowny: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
XY23:

No sir. Don't underestimate the power of the mind. This thing is getting into the physical world fast, and very soon you'll hear people are losing jobs because of their tribe. I have always cautioned some of my associates to not feed the demon their support for BAT (APC) is turning them to. Other tribes are reciprocating the hate, mistrust and disdain, and it's becoming scary.

Hmmn this is loud b dat oo.
We need careful b4 we kpai weselfs
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by aariwa(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
"People resort to tribalism when they can't compete on competence, capacity and compassion" — Mr. Peter Obi on AriseTv
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by OgaTheTop2: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Yeah
Must you allow politicians divide you people?
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by CallmeTrinity: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Shut up Ipobian.

Yoruba coward tout.

Continue online chest beating , when it starts your eye go clear

Fool

1 Like

Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Johnjustice: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Yoruba coward tout.

Continue online chest beating , when it starts your eye go clear

Fool
We know you fools are cannibals and terrorists, but you will die here. You, your mama, papa go die. Clear for who, for dumb flaat head pig wey dey die everyday. Mad animal, thunder fire you, fire Nnamdi Kanu, fire Ohaneze and all your dumb elders. You fools only make noise, I pray you pigs do something, bastard.
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by CallmeTrinity: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

We know you fools are cannibals and terrorists, but you will die here. You, your mama, papa go die. Clear for who, for dumb flaat head pig wey dey die everyday. Mad animal, thunder fire you, fire Nnamdi Kanu, fire Ohaneze and all your dumb elders. You fools only make noise, I pray you pigs do something, bastard.

See this filthy scumbag.. thank your stars say na Ibo Una dey threaten, but e say dem go wipe all of Una off. But you see we Bini people we no dey make mouth.

Uma people here in Edo state know as e dey go. Pass your boundary and we off your light. Useless bastards.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by Fortruth: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Topaz74:

Our culture has been corrupted by the Western World, and those up North dont want to be like the progressive Muslims in Dubai…

Just look at the election- largely based on regional lines - East/ Mid West /Middle Belt and Progressive Lagos One way
Typical SW states for Baba Tinubu
North for Islam….

SO which way?

Same demographics in 1983 election, 1965 election…

Same same same..
Re: Why The Insults On Nairaland? by SisterAnn(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
2mch:
Who's crying?

You wish grin

Come this Saturday, we have our guns and bullets ready too, waiting to blow off the fuckingg head of any useless Tinubu thug that performs nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Nigerian In Diaspora Destroying Passport Over Elections / Who Can Solve This Simple Mathematics / Judgement Day: Tension In Osun As Adeleke, Oyetola Know Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.