Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

- Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (1339 Views)

SOLD SOLD Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5: Ryzen 7-4700U, 8gb, 256gb, SOLD SOLD / Lenovo IdeaPad flex 5 14ITL05, sold / SOLD Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5(2-1) 8gb, 256gb With Original Charger SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Up
Re: by Mansoor001234(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Typing….
Re: by Mansoor001234(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
I was the one that bought the laptop and he sold me nonsense
First of all - it wasn’t mint
At most 7/10
Check pictures
Secondly - (USB TYPE - C) wasn’t workings it’s bent

And he doesn’t want to refund my money
Re: by Mansoor001234(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Mansoor001234:
I was the one that bought the laptop and he sold me nonsense
First of all - it wasn’t mint
At most 7/10
Check pictures
Secondly - (USB TYPE - C) wasn’t workings it’s bent

And he doesn’t want to refund my money
See pictures of the laptop he said are clean
And he blocked me on WhatsApp after confronting him

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Mansoor001234:

See pictures of the laptop he said are clean
And he blocked me on WhatsApp after confronting him

You won’t benefit a thing from putting a dent on my reputation here, bro. It’s petty.

I never blocked you on WhatsApp

I don’t know what kinda cleanliness you’re expecting from a used laptop.

It works perfectly and is clean by my standards. But that you don’t find it clean to your taste is not enough reason to call me out here. I find it petty.

How can cleanliness even be an issue? You won’t show sides of the laptop that are sparklingly clean but uploaded these ones just to push your narrative.

You know the worth of thing, if not, you’d be looking to get the brand new which costs 500k. I even suggested physical inspection myself but you were the one who brought this waybill thing up
Re: by Mansoor001234(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Mustiboy:

You won’t benefit a thing from putting a dent on my reputation here, bro. It’s petty.

I never blocked you on WhatsApp

I don’t know what kinda cleanliness you’re expecting from a used laptop.

It works perfectly and is clean by my standards. But that you don’t find it clean to your taste is not enough reason to call me out here. I find it petty.

How can cleanliness even be an issue? You won’t show sides of the laptop that are sparklingly clean but uploaded these ones just to push your narrative.

You know the worth of thing, if not, you’d be looking to get the brand new which costs 500k. I even suggested physical inspection myself but you were the one who brought this waybill thing up

Lol
The sides that are sparkling are already here
Worth 500k where
Please don’t

Petty how

Is the usb type c working??

Did you state that the usb type c isn’t working

I texted you for 3 days it was on a single tick
Your number isn’t going through

You’re a thief - trying to justify himself
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mansoor001234:

Lol
The sides that are sparkling are already here
Worth 500k where
Please don’t

Petty how

Is the usb type c working??

Did you state that the usb type c isn’t working

I texted you for 3 days it was on a single tick
Your number isn’t going through

You’re a thief - trying to justify himself

I sold you the Ryzen 7 variant of this laptop. Even the one with Ryzen 5 costs more than what you got it for.

You know this but here you are fighting over cleanliness.

I never used USB-C since that’s not where it charges from.

Calling me “thief” over cleanliness shows just how low you could go, but I won’t stoop to that level with you. Moreover, the scuffs came from carrying the laptop in my handbag after removing the sticker that protects the back of the lid.

If you were so keen about cleanliness, you should have stuck to physical inspection and not waybill, which I’d never done before.
Re: by Mansoor001234(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mustiboy:

I sold you the Ryzen 7 variant of this laptop. Even the one with Ryzen 5 costs more than what you got it for.

You know this but here you are fighting over cleanliness.

I never used USB-C since that’s not where it charges from.

Calling me “thief” over cleanliness shows just how low you could go, but I won’t stoop to that level with you. Moreover, the scuffs came from carrying the laptop in my handbag after removing the sticker that protects the back of the lid.

If you were so keen about cleanliness, you should have stuck to physical inspection and not waybill, which I’d never done before.

You saying you won’t stoop to that level - but you’re blatantly ignoring my calls

USB C isn’t only for charging- and it’s essential to me, and it wasn’t indicated on your listing

I don’t care where the scuffs came from, after seeing the laptop I kindly asked for a refund of your “Ryzen 7 Laptop that costs more than you sold it for”
That’s when you ghosted me - telling me you can’t refund me
When I just received the laptop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Sms + How To Register More Than 50 Numbers As Family And Friends. / Fairly Used Strong Srt 4653x Decoder For Sale At A Give Away Price. / External Bluetooth Adapters @ very cheap price In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.