Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,864 members, 7,866,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

See Why God Turned Himself Into Adam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why God Turned Himself Into Adam (239 Views)

Obi Literally Turned Himself To The Main Opposition / Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / Obi Never Become President He Has Turned Himself To Ajala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why God Turned Himself Into Adam by PCHC(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
1 ADAM+EVE 14:4 — But I will. When I shall come down from heaven, and shall become flesh of your descendants, and take on Myself the infirmity from which you suffer, then the darkness that covered you in this cave shall cover Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of your descendants.

God Himself "Will" be the One to deliver both Adam and Mankind from Satan the Devil. Yes, God Himself would come down from heaven, and would become flesh as the "Son of man," taking flesh from a descendant of Adam to become flesh Himself (Another Adam) just as He (God) had earlier taken a bone from Adam to make a woman (Female Adam) out of Adam's Body before.

By taking the flesh of a descendant of Adam, all the infirmity and suffering that Adam experienced will be transferred or transmitted into God made flesh. Then He God too will be covered in darkness within the grave, just as He had covered Satan, fallen angels and Adam, in darkness. This means God would have dropped His bright Nature, by commending His Spirit into the Hand of God the Father. So that when He descended He descended into the lower parts of hell without His Brightness and under darkness in a Cave that was also grave for Him, as Adam felt.

[Philippians 2:5-8] — "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made Himself of no reputation, and took on Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross."

Therefore that season was the season of the powers of darkness, when the Light of the World Himself (Jesus Christ) was covered in darkness under a bushel (grave), like total eclipse of the Sun. Not just the three hours of darkness that happened while he lived on the cross, and He felt the Father had forsaken Him; but also that darkness covering Him when He was inside that Grave of His that was sealed close without any Light or Lamp inside the cave of His grave.

[Luke 22:53] — "When I was daily with you in the temple, you stretched forth no hands against Me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness."

1 ADAM+EVE 14:5 — And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be reckoned as one of the sons of men, in order to save you."

The Lord God Himself became subject to Times and Seasons, as One of us in order to save us. How much "Under" or "Subjection" are you willing to come in order to save a man or men? Can you put yourself under the subjection of any yoke in order to go extra mile for the saving of a soul?

The Lord God came under subjection or submission to many things, not to earn money, but to save souls.

** He was Timeless and Eternal, meaning He had immortality. But He subjected or submitted Himself into mortality, meaning He could now die like a man and He knew He had but a short time. Someone that could never die before, began to worry about death, aging and days of His years, because He wanted to save man. How many angels can give up their immortality for mankind to be saved? Can a man even lay down his own life for sinners to be saved?

[Isaiah 53:8] — "He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare His generation? for He was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of My people was He stricken."

Re: See Why God Turned Himself Into Adam by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na WA oo GOD TURNING HIMSELF TO ADAM? Don't you think that a gigantic blasphemy?

Re: See Why God Turned Himself Into Adam by PCHC(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
FATHAT:
Na WA oo GOD TURNING HIMSELF TO ADAM? Don't you think that a gigantic blasphemy?

God made Himself of no reputation to take on the Fashion of man. And being Man, He became Obedient to death, even the death on the Cross.

No blasphemy in that: — God made man in His Image, after His likeness; so that God could also become Man in the Fashion of man.

Apart from God turning Himself into Man (Second Adam), God also takes the Form of Wind, Rock, Stone, Fire, Water, Angel, etc. So taking the form of a man is not a blasphemy.
Re: See Why God Turned Himself Into Adam by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
PCHC:

God made Himself of no reputation to take on the Fashion of man. And being Man, He became Obedient to death, even the death on the Cross.

No blasphemy in that: — God made man in His Image, after His likeness; so that God could also become Man in the Fashion of man.

Apart from God turning Himself into Man (Second Adam), God also takes the Form of Wind, Rock, Stone, Fire, Water, Angel, etc. So taking the form of a man is not a blasphemy.

You must be mentally unstable with this ridiculous gospel of yours you betr go and repent

(1) (Reply)

Sing Along With Me / Soldiers Shoot Two Taraba Policemen Dead, Injure Others / Names Of Yorubas Who Spoke Out Against Ethnicity Induced Voter Repression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.