Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth (1892 Views)

Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Strange Things Are Happening On Earth (video) / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by savcy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Napata77:

Worst place on Earth?

Imbecil.e, go and spend time in Afghanistan, Syria, Niger, Yemen, Eritrea, Mali, South Sudan, Cambodia, DRC, Burkina Faso, Iraq, Somalia, Burundi, North Korea, Myanmar, or Sierra Leone, and see if your dumbass mummy's boy backside doesn't beg to be returned immediately to Nigeria.

ASSWIPE.

With all due respect, you just confirmed what the OP said. If after 23 years of democracy we can only compare with places experiencing war or anarchy, then the poster is right. Nigeria is truly the worst place on earth pretending to be a constitutional democracy.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

Not really, private rich citizens cant fix roads, build power plants, hospitals, universities .. if it’s not too profitable.

Also, we need structural and legal framework to empower public enterprizes.
It’s never the intention of rich to empower the poor. But Naija poor love their oppressors, so the cycle of oppression continues
you don't know what i mean by healing the process .why not ask? why generalize about the poor instead?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
savcy:

With all due respect, you just confirmed what the OP said. If after 23 years of democracy we can only compare with places experiencing war or anarchy, then the poster is right. Nigeria is truly the worst place on earth pretending to be a constitutional democracy.
nigeria has many more human and natural resources being under utilised, that guy doesn't consider these things
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
you don't know what i mean by healing the process .why not ask? why generalize about the poor instead?
No country has ever been saved by goodwill of the rich. Yes, I stand by my categorization of the masses. Nigerians are united in hardship, poverty, hunger… but too divided along ethnic and religious lines to forge a common front to tackle their problems. Naija elite, rich and powerful aren't divided along tribal and religious lines.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

No country has ever been saved by goodwill of the rich. Yes, I stand by my categorization of the masses. Nigerians are united in hardship, poverty, hunger… but too divided along ethnic and religious lines to forge a common front to tackle their problems. Naija elite, rich and powerful aren't divided along tribal and religious lines.
BASED ON NEEDLESS GENERALISATION AND COMPARISON
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
BASED ON NEEDLESS GENERALISATION AND COMPARISON
Your conclusion reached by emotions not facts.
Show me any country where a rich minority saved the poor majority without the poor revolting via ballot, protests, strike and political participation?
Feelings are not facts
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

Your conclusion reached by emotions not facts.
Show me any country where a rich minority saved the poor majority with the poor revolting via ballot, protests, strike and political participation?
Feelings are not facts
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING LIKE THIS?
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING LIKE THIS?
Typical Naija convo… present your facts .. an example of countries saved by tiny minority rich/powerful people?
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

Typical Naija convo… present your facts .. an example of countries saved by tiny minority rich/powerful people?
DID I TELL YOU ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS? PRESENT AN EVIDENCE I DID
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
DID I TELL YOU ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS? PRESENT AN EVIDENCE I DID
If we were to test idea or assumption that the rich can save the poor.. None whatsoever.
Any other country where poor masses are taken care of by the elite without their political involvement.? None
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

If we were to test idea or assumption that the rich can save the poor.. None whatsoever.
Any other country where poor masses are taken care of by the elite without their political involvement.? None
THE PROCESS IS NOT THE POOR
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by onumadu: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

Not true per highest voter turnout. This is actually the lowest.
Granted there were problems like intimidation, suppression, late arrival of materials, rigging etc, I concede that 5m Nigerians disenfranchised and another 5m died, so what happened to the remaining 57m?
So INEC double-registered voters by 57m and allowed them to collect PVC 2x?
Remember 50% of Naija population is over 100m… so only 25% of registered voters vote. 3 out of 4 registered voters dont vote.
Naija problems are far beyond Peter Obi. Naija needs good NASS members, governors, HOA members…and 75% of registered voters dont participate.

No, you did not understand the point I'm making.

In Nigeria, corruption is ENDEMIC AND SYSTEMIC.

It is very possible that millions of under-aged were registered during the registration exercise with the hope of being used during the elections if the opportunity presents itself (or as a backup rigging plan), but during elections, they decided not to bring them in for whatever reasons.
Why bring them in, when they can simply rig another way?

Nigerians are also fond of having more than one registration for everything and anything. How many Nigerians have just ONE bank account?
How many have just ONE phone number or phone? etc.

I personally don't believe that Nigeria is up to 200 million. We have NEVER had a CREDIBLE headcount in Nigeria. EVER.

If anything, this election exposed some truths about Nigeria's population and population distribution.

That is probably part of why they have just postponed the census, to enable them hatch or perfect the plan to retain the population lies they have peddled for decades.

The change people like Peter Obi will bring to Nigeria will be far reaching, and deep. It will bring with it a certain honesty that can trigger real development within a very short period. Without that honesty, Nigeria can NEVER develop.

When Obi became governor of Anambra state, the state was one of the most backward in education and even revenue profile, because of the many systemic thieves resisting change. But when he was done, Anambra started to top in education and socioeconomic indices nationwide, even topping some oil-producing states. Go to Anambra today, you will be amazed. Let me tell you, apart from Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is better than Anambra state. QUOTE ME.

Some of you don't know Peter Obi and what he can do for Nigeria.
Let me tell you, without someone like Obi leading Nigeria now, the country will collapse soon under the weight of heavy-duty corruption.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by onumadu: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Another point about Peter Obi and Anambra state.
Would you believe that I as a core Anambra citizen did not know the name of Peter Obi's wife until he started contesting for presidency under the Labour Party?
In Anambra, Peter Obi did away with the "first lady" nonsense and used the money to develop the state.
Anyway, some Nigerians are used to chains around their necks.
They LOVE that chain.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
onumadu:

No, you did not understand the point I'm making.

In Nigeria, corruption is ENDEMIC AND SYSTEMIC.

It is very possible that millions of under-aged were registered during the registration exercise with the hope of being used during the elections if the opportunity presents itself (or as a backup rigging plan), but during elections, they decided not to bring them in for whatever reasons.
Why bring them in, when they can simply rig another way?

Nigerians are also fond of having more than one registration for everything and anything. How many Nigerians have just ONE bank account?
How many have just ONE phone number or phone? etc.

I personally don't believe that Nigeria is up to 200 million. We have NEVER had a CREDIBLE headcount in Nigeria. EVER.

If anything, this election exposed some truths about Nigeria's population and population distribution.

That is probably part of why they have just postponed the census, to enable them hatch or perfect the plan to retain the population lies they have peddled for decades.

The change people like Peter Obi will bring to Nigeria will be far reaching, and deep. It will bring with it a certain honesty that can trigger real development within a very short period. Without that honesty, Nigeria can NEVER develop.

When Obi became governor of Anambra state, the state was one of the most backward in education and even revenue profile, because of the many systemic thieves resisting change. But when he was done, Anambra started to top in education and socioeconomic indices nationwide, even topping some oil-producing states. Go to Anambra today, you will be amazed. Let me tell you, apart from Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is better than Anambra state. QUOTE ME.

Some of you don't know Peter Obi and what he can do for Nigeria.
Let me tell you, without someone like Obi leading Nigeria now, the country will collapse soon under the weight of heavy-duty corruption.
WHAT SORT OF MISFIRING IS THIS NAH?
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
WHAT SORT OF MISFIRING IS THIS NAH?
At least he’s offered a hopeful and available path to redemption
BUT,
You’re of the opinion that the current oppressive and minority can have new mindset to consider the majority poor, without them agitating for it.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Napata77: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
savcy:

But if Nigeria is the ''worst place on Earth'', it means it is worse than every single country on Earth, including ''places experiencing war and anarchy''.

Or you don't understand English?

So we are saying, PACK YOUR BACKSIDE TO AFGHANISTAN, YEMEN, SYRIA, NIGER REPUBLIC, OR UKRAINE, LET US HEAR WORD.

ASSWIPES.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Napata77: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
tungamaje:

Are you sure Nigeria is better than those countries you listed above? In what angle is Nigeria better than them? Have you lived in those countries? People just sit in their rooms and concoct imaginations to comfort themselves. FYI at the moment, we aren't better than DRC, Sierra Leone, North Korea, Burundi or Niger Rep. Nigerians presently can't afford basic foods such as rice, oil, milk, fish etc. From the angle of insecurity, we aren't better than them. Their own insecurity hasn't reached the level where ordinary citizens could be kidnapped while travelling or even at home and told to bring millions as ransom. Or is that what obtains in Niger, Chad, Congo, Uganda etc?

Look at this MUMU.

Okay, so what are all of you still doing in Nigeria, when you can EASILY move to DRC, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, Syria, Niger, Yemen, Eritrea, Mali, South Sudan, Cambodia, Burkina Faso, Uganda, Iraq, Somalia, Burundi, North Korea, Myanmar etc?

What exactly is keeping you in Nigeria or on Nairaland?

DRC will not ask you for any long visa process. You can go to their embassy and get visa same day.

Niger Republic as well. Yemen will welcome you with open arms. Iraq, same thing. Cambodia will give you the red carpet treatment.

So what are you bastards all still doing in the ''worst place on Earth'', when you have the ENTIRE WORLD at your doorstep?

It's like somebody saying everyday that he hates Fufu and Egusi soup. That it is the worst food on Earth.

He can go to the market and buy rice or macaroni or Indomie for cheaper even.

But he doesn't.

When you pass his house every morning, you will see him wolfing down a huge plate of Fufu and Egusi in his verandah, while shouting to passers-by that he is eating the worst food on Earth.

Is that not madness?
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Napata77:

Look at this MUMU.

Okay, so what are all of you still doing in Nigeria, when you can EASILY move to DRC, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, Syria, Niger, Yemen, Eritrea, Mali, South Sudan, Cambodia, Burkina Faso, Uganda, Iraq, Somalia, Burundi, North Korea, Myanmar etc?

DRC will not ask you for any long visa process. You can go to their embassy and get visa same day.

Niger Republic as well. Yemen will welcome you with open arms. Cambodia will give you the red carpet treatment.

So what are you bastards all still doing in the ''worst place on Earth'', when you have the ENTIRE WORLD at your doorstep?

It's like somebody saying everyday that he hates Fufu and Egusi soup. That it is the worst food on Earth.

But he doesn't.

When you pass his house every morning, you will see him wolfing down a huge plate of Fufu and Egusi in his verandah, while shouting to passers-by that he is eating the worst food on Earth.

Is that not madness?
Typical Naija caged mentality. I can guarantee that you do not have any intl passport … or if you do, SOA or SOD has never been stamped on it. Atiku/ Peter Obi/ Tinubu can never speak to fellow Nigerians like u when comparing other African countries
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Winnersunited: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
equals over 200 ways to split into inexistence, they will fight till they have to mix again in ways not known to any mathematician,biologist,philosopher,economist,etc at least i know the mixing will spread to other counries because the lands will keep giving the fighters reasons to scatter everywhere ,refugees will sing on the road, peaceful disintegration cannot happen here, b4 the split, blood will still be wasted,during the split ,blood will still be wasted , after split ,not enough space 4 burial will remain.
Is like some of you like to see blood . Any time dividing the country comes up, you start spitting blood blood, why are you afraid of dividing the country. What are you gaining with this lawlessness of a country.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Napata77: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

Typical Naija caged mentality. I can guarantee that you do not have any intl passport … or if you do, SOA or SOD has never been stamped on it. Atiku/ Peter Obi/ Tinubu can never speak to fellow Nigerians like u when comparing other African countries

Look here, you little kid of yesterday, don't sway from the topic.

WHY ARE YOU NOT ON A PLANE THIS MINUTE TO SOUTH SUDAN?

OR IRAQ?

OR SOMALIA?

WHY??

That is all I want to know!
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Napata77:

Look here, you little kid of yesterday, don't sway from the topic.

WHY ARE YOU NOT ON A PLANE THIS MINUTE TO SOUTH SUDAN?

OR IRAQ?

OR SOMALIA?

WHY??

That is all I want to know!
Typical E-thug who’s begging for food on the streets. Can you answer what SOA/SOD mean without Google??
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Napata77: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

Typical E-thug who’s begging for food on the streets. Can you answer what SOA/SOD mean without Google??

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN WHAT YOU'RE SAYING UNTIL YOU TELL US YOUR DATE OF DEPARTURE FROM NIGERIA.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING IN THE 'WORST PLACE ON EARTH'?

DO YOU KNOW THAT MAKES YOU AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT AND A FAILURE?

SURELY YOU CAN DO BETTER BY MOVING TO SOMALIA OR IRAQ?
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Napata77: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
You see, this whole inferiority complex and self hate by Nigerians is often comical to behold, in terms of what they throw up.

Here we see dumb Nigerians who, believing Nigeria to be the ''worst place on Earth'', ended up as slaves in Libya, sucking Arab dcks for breakfast, until the ''worst country on Earth'' sent airplanes to rescue them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYsopLu91Q&ab_channel=TV360Nigeria

Here, more dumbass Nigerians who, believing Nigeria to be the ''worst place on Earth'' ended up as slaves in Lebanon, sucking Arab dcks for lunch and dinner, and getting screwed in the ass for fun by those ''angelic Oyinbo'' they worship:

Stranded Nigerian women Beg Nigerian government for rescue from Lebanon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMQUkqH3GkI&ab_channel=PunchNewspapers

Can somebody tell me why these people are begging to be returned to the ''worst place on Earth''?
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

At least he’s offered a hopeful and available path to redemption
BUT,
You’re of the opinion that the current oppressive and minority can have new mindset to consider the majority poor, without them agitating for it.
THE PROCESS IS NOT THE POOR
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Winnersunited:
Is like some of you like to see blood . Any time dividing the country comes up, you start spitting blood blood, why are you afraid of dividing the country. What are you gaining with this lawlessness of a country.
GO AHEAD AND DIVIDE IT, IF E EASY LIKE DAT.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Napata77:
You see, this whole inferiority complex and self hate by Nigerians is often comical to behold, in terms of what they throw up.

Here we see dumb Nigerians who, believing Nigeria to be the ''worst place on Earth'', ended up as slaves in Libya, sucking Arab dcks for breakfast, until the ''worst country on Earth'' sent airplanes to rescue them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYsopLu91Q&ab_channel=TV360Nigeria

Here, more dumbass Nigerians who, believing Nigeria to be the ''worst place on Earth'' ended up as slaves in Lebanon, sucking Arab dcks for lunch and dinner, and getting screwed in the ass for fun by those ''angelic Oyinbo'' they worship:

Stranded Nigerian women Beg Nigerian government for rescue from Lebanon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMQUkqH3GkI&ab_channel=PunchNewspapers

Can somebody tell me why these people are begging to be returned to the ''worst place on Earth''?
U DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN, IT IS FAR FROM U AND THESE PEOPLE, IF U ARE NOT GIVEN WHAT U DESERVE IN UR PLACE OF BIRTH, IT NEVER MEANS U WILL GET WHAT U WANT OUTSIDE IT
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Napata77: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
U DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN, IT IS FAR FROM U AND THESE PEOPLE, IF U ARE NOT GIVEN WHAT U DESERVE IN UR PLACE OF BIRTH, IT NEVER MEANS U WILL GET WHAT U WANT OUTSIDE IT

That's not the point.

If, as your title declared, ''Nigeria is the worst place on Earth'', then by implication, whatever you experience outside Nigeria must be better than what you experience within Nigeria.

So, why were all those Nigerians in the videos begging to be returned to the ''worst place on Earth''?

Why are there nearly 1.5 MILLION foreign immigrants living in Nigeria, if it's the ''worst place on Earth''?

That's the official figure, but we know it's more than double that, so we're talking a minimum 3 million.

Why?

How does a family sit down at the dinner table and decide ''Hey.. Let's move to the worst place on Earth!''

https://www.statista.com/topics/7865/immigration-in-nigeria/
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by BigIyanga: 12:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Napata77:

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN WHAT YOU'RE SAYING UNTIL YOU TELL US YOUR DATE OF DEPARTURE FROM NIGERIA.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING IN THE 'WORST PLACE ON EARTH'?

DO YOU KNOW THAT MAKES YOU AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT AND A FAILURE?

SURELY YOU CAN DO BETTER BY MOVING TO SOMALIA OR IRAQ?
E-troll who is too hungry on the street to challenge a fly. Go play somewhere kiddo
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by tungamaje: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Napata77:

Look at this MUMU.

Niger Republic as well. Yemen will welcome you with open arms. Iraq, same thing. Cambodia will give you the red carpet treatment.

But he doesn't.

Is that not madness?
Why are you raving about on Nairaland insulting everybody because people are complaining the country has gone to the dogs which as stupid as you are agree? Tell me any of those countries you listed as worst their citizens are kidnapped even from their homes and asked to pay millions in cash as ransom. Why are you foolish? Do you think you are more patriotic than us? We are all complaining so that our leaders would know we are not comfortable how they are leading and where they re leading us to. Stop these insults.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Napata77:

That's not the point.

If, as your title declared, ''Nigeria is the worst place on Earth'', then by implication, whatever you experience outside Nigeria must be better than what you experience within Nigeria.

So, why were all those Nigerians in the videos begging to be returned to the ''worst place on Earth''?

Why are there nearly 1.5 MILLION foreign immigrants living in Nigeria, if it's the ''worst place on Earth''?

That's the official figure, but we know it's more than double that, so we're talking a minimum 3 million.

Why?

How does a family sit down at the dinner table and decide ''Hey.. Let's move to the worst place on Earth!''

https://www.statista.com/topics/7865/immigration-in-nigeria/
UR PLACE OF BIRTH ENTITLES U 2 THINGS U MAY NOT GET IN IT, ENTITLES U ANYWAYS.
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by HellVictorinho7: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2023
tungamaje:

Why are you raving about on Nairaland insulting everybody because people are complaining the country has gone to the dogs which as stupid as you are agree? Tell me any of those countries you listed as worst their citizens are kidnapped even from their homes and asked to pay millions in cash as ransom. Why are you foolish? Do you think you are more patriotic than us? We are all complaining so that our leaders would know we are not comfortable how they are leading and where they re leading us to. Stop these insults.
FIXED
Re: Nigeria Is The Worst Place On Earth by Sladem05: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Napata77:

Look at this MUMU.

But he doesn't.

Is that not madness?
Napata77:

Look at this MUMU.

But he doesn't.

Is that not madness?

Most of those countries you’ve listed have a HDI similar or higher than that of Nigeria. So your point is mute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Forgotten Seaport In Nsukka Enugu State / Abomination Against The Igbo Tribe: Can A Sitting King In Hausa Or Yoruba Land / ‘Adamawa REC Allegedly Collected N2 Billion To Rig Gov Election For Binani’-DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.