Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

I’ve Spent Over ₦50 Million On My Girlfriend In 2 Years Says Joeboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Spent Over ₦50 Million On My Girlfriend In 2 Years Says Joeboy (339 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Spent Over ₦50 Million On My Girlfriend In 2 Years Says Joeboy by Opzyguitar(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nigerian music sensation Joeboy recently disclosed in an interview with Pulse Nigeria that he has lavished more than 50 million Naira on his girlfriend over the last two years.

When quizzed on whether he enjoys indulging his partner and being a romantic, the singer confirmed his affinity for treating his significant other well and sparing no expense in doing so.

When pressed for specifics regarding the amount he has spent on his girlfriend, Joeboy revealed that it has exceeded 50 million Naira since they commenced their relationship.

During his conversation with Pulse Nigeria, Joeboy also revealed that he has been in a committed relationship for the past two years, having left his previous carefree lifestyle behind.

He added that his partner is ...

See the full details and watch video here:

[url]https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/entertainment/ive-spent-over-₦50-million-on-my-girlfriend-in-2-years-joeboy/[/url]

Re: I’ve Spent Over ₦50 Million On My Girlfriend In 2 Years Says Joeboy by richeeyo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yeye dey smell

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cindy Okafor – “there’s Nothing Sexier Than Watching A Man Spend Money.” / Bbtitans Yemi Cregx Makes Shocking Revelation Video / Bbtitans: Justin As Been Evicted From The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.