Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 (8041 Views)

World Bank Associate Investment Officer Recruitment / VACANCY: Senior Associate / Associate (management Consulting) At KPMG Nigeria / Reliancehmo Product Management Programme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Chissysleek: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Pls who else got a success mail cos I have been refreshing my inbox. @ Osundara did they tell you when to resume or what next?
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by marketer100: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Chissysleek: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2023
I neither got success nor reject mail
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by marketer100: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Chissysleek: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2023
I have checked. Nothing. Are u external? Cos am internal
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by marketer100: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by oshundara21: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2023
Chissysleek:
Pls who else got a success mail cos I have been refreshing my inbox. @ Osundara did they tell you when to resume or what next?

The next step is to meet CEO … sent my documentation… it came from first bank HR themselves.

I also think those that got non-successful mail have a chance of being a staff but not FMAP program , those that didn’t get any mail at all - I think they weren’t considered at all … my thought though

Hope this answers it .. wish all the best of luck
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by marketer100: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2023
oshundara21:

The next step is to meet CEO … sent my documentation… it came from first bank HR themselves.

I also think those that got non-successful mail have a chance of being a staff but not FMAP program , those that didn’t get any mail at all - I think they weren’t considered at all … my thought though

Hope this answers it .. wish all the best of luck

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by oshundara21: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
marketer100:

Are you sure the rejection mail wasn't sent to ALL eternal candidates? Are you external or internal?

I am external … ..I don’t honestly don’t thinner they discriminated between internal or external .. I am even not in the banking industry .. I think it’s based on who HCP recommended , I know people that they did last batch .. I honestly think they reduced the number of intake this year though …
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Chissysleek: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
I just checked my official mail. I equally got a success mail on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Esthered: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Chissysleek:
Congrats, I hope you've sent your documents as requested.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Chissysleek: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yes
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Teey95: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Chissysleek:
Congratulations
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by wanderlust007(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
I am external and i got success mail too...
marketer100:

Are you sure the rejection mail wasn't sent to ALL eternal candidates? Are you external or internal?
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by marketer100: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by oshundara21: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2023
marketer100:
Its like I'm the only external here that didn't get success mail 🤔. Are you sure they didn't screen out all the experienced banking people.

Like they just sent rejection mail, and asked us to choose 3 departments we want to be considered for. Like, (these ones don't need FMAP training). Are there even external that didn't get either success or rejection mails as you claimed @oshundara21

Abi, my leg no long.

One of the many reasons why I feel we should give information on here is so that others that perhaps want to do FMAP will have an idea of what it entails ….

There is nothing like external or internal, that was why they employed HCP to conduct the whole exercise .. it’s not about leg , I literally don’t know any one in the banking industry. And it’s not cause one person was more intelligent, rather it’s just a case of too many intelligent people and they need just a few … you might be surprised that the difference between the successful people and non -successful might be a fraction .. based on my estimation Lagos for the assessment center were almost 200 for the two days.

So I think that was just it … it’s a management program and I don’t think they would want to jeopardize their existence for corruption in selection brother.. and I know other external that wasn’t successful.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by hardhelt: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Congratulations to the selected candidates. I wish you success in your FMAP journey.

Please do we have candidates who applied to the FMAP Francophone Batch here? If we do, please let's share update on it via this thread.

Thank you.
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by JoshTim: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2023
hardhelt:
Congratulations to the selected candidates. I wish you success in your FMAP journey.

Please do we have candidates who applied to the FMAP Francophone Batch here? If we do, please let's share update on it via this thread.

Thank you.

I applied for both but I guess age disqualified me for FMAP; while they wanted 30 and below, I am above 30.

I applied for FMAP Francophone and yet to get any response. The required age for FMAP Francophone is not more than 32.

Any materials to prepare?...was the HCP test similar to the HCP materials being distributed around?
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by oshundara21: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2023
wanderlust007:
I am external and i got success mail too...

Please I will like to Connect with you … can I please have your email ?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by hardhelt: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2023
JoshTim:

I applied for both but I guess age disqualified me for FMAP; while they wanted 30 and below, I am above 30.

I applied for FMAP Francophone and yet to get any response. The required age for FMAP Francophone is not more than 32.

Any materials to prepare?...was the HCP test similar to the HCP materials being distributed around?

Yes, the materials should be the same . Let's see when test invite will be sent.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by JoshTim: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2023
hardhelt:

Yes, the materials should be the same . Let's see when test invite will be sent.

Okay, thanks
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by nonoonye: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
I got an email on Thursday as well. I am an external candidate as well.
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by oshundara21: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
nonoonye:
I got an email on Thursday as well. I am an external candidate as well.

Any update on the meeting with CEO
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by wanderlust007(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kindly check your mail, sent you a mail
oshundara21:

Please I will like to Connect with you … can I please have your email ?
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by nonoonye: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
None for now

oshundara21:

Any update on the meeting with CEO
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by oshundara21: 3:01am On Jul 27, 2023
nonoonye:
None for now

Ok , hopefully before the week runs

1 Like

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by Maybach62: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2023
I also got a success mail….but haven’t gotten any update on the CEO meeting invite
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by mbukun: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Has anyone gotten a mail yet?
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by lilachiever(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlienRobot:
For first Bank aptitude test which will be conducted by HCP

Send me a mail on alienrobot01@gmail.com

Hi. Do you have the pq?
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by hardhelt: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
[Are test invite mails been sent out for the Francophone cohort?]

Hi. Do you have the pq?[/quote]
Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by hardhelt: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2023
Is there an update on the FMAP Francophone application?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 by JoshTim: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
hardhelt:
Is there an update on the FMAP Francophone application?

No o but I received a mail from Phillips outsourcing asking me to take one test.

The company they are recruiting for is not stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers / Work Force Virtual Interview Invite / Smacin Global A New Supplement Company in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.