Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT (749 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by Naijap99us(f): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ39Reqg_V4

Chief PETERSIDE shredded inec to tiny little pieces.
He's an inspiration, how wealthy people can use their platforms to give voice to the poor.

He's visually furious with INEC his first post election interview. Who wouldn't?

Imagine switching labour party's large votes to APC and vise versa APC fewer to LP.

This is a crime punishable by decapitation in my opinion 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😞😞

Una good morning ooo❀️❀️❀️
My nairaland family 😘😘😘😘
Look, our lives & destinies aren't in the hands of any man or politicians.
I want you all to understand that facts πŸ’―
God will remember all of us, it may tarry but it's sure to comeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The enemies of our nation will be defeated and disgraced. Anyone supporting APC is fighting a lost battle. I am sure they know that already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by mustrule(m): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2023
It's well

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by everythinggirly(f): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Nigeria is a confused country filled with mad people.

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by Difrent: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Naijap99us:

He's an inspiration, how wealthy people can use their platforms to give voice to the poor.

He's visually furious with INEC his first post election interview. Who wouldn't?

Imagine switching labour party's large votes to APC and vise versa APC fewer to LP.

My nairaland family 😘😘😘😘

The enemies of our nation will defeated and disgrace. Anyone supporting APC is fighting a lost battle. I am sure they know that already.

Peterside supports PO....gives him ANAP jet for use and at the same time conducts polls that favour Obi..... he has a right to be angry his efforts only yielded 3rd result.
Anyone supporting LP is fighting a lost battle. Im sure they know that already but pride and a sense of false hope being raised by PO wont make them agree. We told atikulators this much in 2019 but they kept saying atiku is cumming ..... they have gotten wiser in 2023....they have left the field of delusion to obidients

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Naijap99us:

My nairaland family 😘😘😘😘

The enemies of our nation will defeated and disgrace. Anyone supporting APC is fighting a lost battle. I am sure they know that already.
I can swear that this number swap is exactly what happened in Rivers State. Any obidient in Rivers that votes Sim(Which is still wike) is a fool

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by tamdun: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Why is it so hard for him to present the so called evidence to the public to see and let us judge
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by Naijap99us(f): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Difrent:

Peterside supports PO....gives him ANAP jet for use and at the same time conducts polls that favour Obi..... he has a right to be angry his efforts only yielded 3rd result.
Anyone supporting LP is fighting a lost battle. Im sure they know that already but pride and a sense of false hope being raised by PO wont make them agree. We told atikulators this much in 2019 but they kept saying atiku is cumming ..... they have gotten wiser in 2023....they have left the field of delusion to obidients

You APC idiots are living in your echo chamber, where you hear the sound of your stupidity. Are you even paying attention to the global reaction to your so called sham election?

It's that bad. I can tell you for sure.

Any engaging thugs is a futility exercise.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE SHOWS HIS EVIDENCE, SLAMS INEC, REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE BAT by Naijap99us(f): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
tamdun:
Why is it so hard for him to present the so called evidence to the public to see and let us judge

No one will explain to you what's obviously on the video link. Sad, you're trolling for Tinubu on SM and have no data😑

All it takes is a click on the link to see the evidence he brought in.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed / Election: Chioma Chukwuka At Home, Explains Details Of Her Attack (video) / Governorship Voting In Igbogbo Area Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.