Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) (30729 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by Honduras01: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2023
cry
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by winner37(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
When I hear someone boosting of his achievement and his possessions I consider it as malarky..
Death knocks without anything invitation ..
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by KeyEndurance: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2023
i love siofra
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by Bintdawood(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
May Allah grant her Jannah..
Amin Ya Rabb
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2023
All these mallo women, they may look hale and healthy but most of them engage in dangerous sex activities at a young age of 10 or less, they have accumulated lots of stds in their system , dont let their looks fool you. They tend to have a very short shelf life.

This explains why their men marry up to 4 of them and dont tend to keep them for long, they are always changing them every 4 years like tyres.

Kudos to our girls from the south they re the real deal.
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by Exceed15: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
When your job is getting at your health please readjust or simply quit.
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
If a nurse could slump and die inside a hospital, it shows life and death is in the hands of God.
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by faheem0frank: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is painful, May her soul find rest.This is painful, May her soul find rest....
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by Abakelawal(f): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nurse and doctor are different profession

One nurse to 30 patient... Is to much now
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by olibeans: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's obvious she was exhausted from over work.
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by jevic(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Rip
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
RIP
Re: Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) by okeke6969: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
SmallDick99:
Blame the jab sad

Wickedman, your comments always make me laugh deep I swear. Hahahahaha!! I can see that your members are everywhere. Me self wan join ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour / Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.